You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

My first experience with dragons was way before I ever found spirit keeping. We 'met' when I was about 11 or 12. What I first thought was just a very vivid imaginary friend turned out to be a very close guide, a silver and black dragon, but not one that fits into CH's classifications. It's been years since she deemed me to no longer need her guidance, but she still drops by on occasion to visit, or give me a nudge back on my path when I need it.

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

ensa wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:43 am My first dragon is a were-dragon and we bonded super quick! He is the only dragon among my companion. He has been such a big help with protection and stern guidance. His realm is absolutely beautiful that I love going back to. I see him visit my home to make sure it is well protected, through mists and orbs.
Hello,

Were did you get your were dragon from? what is it changing into? How is the binding binded to you? Is it spirit, soul or body binding? Is this a living entity? I hope you can share some more about your interesting Were-Dragon. Thank you in advance

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

My first dragon was my first ever entity, I've still not seen her. She is a Penumbra dragon and has helped me so much, before I got her vessel she cured my travel sickness while on holiday. I do sense her and her ring sparkles so much that I'm always staring at it when I wear it. I now have 7 dragons and a Crystal were dragon. The only one I've seen clearly, just his face, is my gold dragon. I just love dragons now and I'm so close to a few of them.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

. Hello,

Lovely experience you have with dragons. What is it mean when you have a were - dragon? What it is changing into? Is it changes during full moon? Where do you get it from? Thanks in advance. Just i am curious. I don't have a dragon. But I would love a GLASS western Dragon. I also think of a Midnight western, Quartz western Gold, White and Silver Western dragons. And a PAPER western Dragons. Those in capital letters my absolute heart desires. But they are also very rare.

lolaberry wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:03 pm My first dragon was my first ever entity, I've still not seen her. She is a Penumbra dragon and has helped me so much, before I got her vessel she cured my travel sickness while on holiday. I do sense her and her ring sparkles so much that I'm always staring at it when I wear it. I now have 7 dragons and a Crystal were dragon. The only one I've seen clearly, just his face, is my gold dragon. I just love dragons now and I'm so close to a few of them.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Hi so I got my were dragon from MMT. He has an elf form and black dragon form, but not like black western dragons, he is lighter natured. He can shift into either form at will, so I guess he is more of a dragon shifter. He is very uplifting and positive.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

lolaberry wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:45 am Hi so I got my were dragon from MMT. He has an elf form and black dragon form, but not like black western dragons, he is lighter natured. He can shift into either form at will, so I guess he is more of a dragon shifter. He is very uplifting and positive.
Wow. .. Awesome. Thanks for sharing.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ensa
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:27 am
ensa wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:43 am My first dragon is a were-dragon and we bonded super quick! He is the only dragon among my companion. He has been such a big help with protection and stern guidance. His realm is absolutely beautiful that I love going back to. I see him visit my home to make sure it is well protected, through mists and orbs.
Hello,

Were did you get your were dragon from? what is it changing into? How is the binding binded to you? Is it spirit, soul or body binding? Is this a living entity? I hope you can share some more about your interesting Were-Dragon. Thank you in advance
Hello! I got him from BluJay76 and he is an entity that changes into a human form. He is bound to a pendant. :]

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

OKAY, so you just become my best friend! 😍 Wow, this is what I was looking for. What color is your dragon? Is it turning into an Arcangel type of man, like Uriel?
What can you task your dragon if it's became a human? Do you able to see yours physically as well as a psychical application?

I appologies for the naive question.
I am looking for an immortal dragon who turns into a Saint or an angel. But i don't know if it's angelic immortal, or its a were-dragon with immortal/angelic capacity or something totally different?

ensa wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:32 am
Chavah wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:27 am
Hello,

Hello! I got him from BluJay76 and he is an entity that changes into a human form. He is bound to a pendant. :]

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ensa
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:47 am OKAY, so you just become my best friend! 😍 Wow, this is what I was looking for. What color is your dragon? Is it turning into an Arcangel type of man, like Uriel?
What can you task your dragon if it's became a human? Do you able to see yours physically as well as a psychical application?

I am looking for an immortal dragon who turns into a Saint or an angel. But i don't know if it's angelic immortal, or its a were-dragon with immortal/angelic capacity or something totally different?

Hahaha! Nice! He is more of a black dragon with gold accents when he turns to a regal-looking human with dark skin, black hair, and gold eyes while wearing black with gold accents tailored clothing. He turns to a human for easier interaction. I have astral traveled with him. I could see his form in the physical from time to time when he visits.

With regards to the Archangel type-dragon type, there is a listing for hybrids in her shop for that. You can opt to avail for that and tell them what you are looking for. Another is asking them directly for that.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

ensa wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:02 am
Chavah wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:47 am OKAY, so you just become my best friend! 😍 Wow, this is what I was looking for. What color is your dragon? Is it turning into an Arcangel type of man, like Uriel?

Hahaha! Nice! He is more of a black dragon with gold accents when he turns to a regal-looking human with dark skin, black hair, and gold eyes while wearing black with gold accents tailored clothing. He turns to a human for easier interaction. I have astral traveled with him. I could see his form in the physical from time to time when he visits.

With regards to the Archangel type-dragon type, there is a listing for hybrids in her shop for that. You can opt to avail for that and tell them what you are looking for. Another is asking them directly for that.

Do you think Blujays dragons are not like CH western dragons? Also, How are they binding them? Are they bridging the vessel like CH? And are they do it spirit binding?
Not flesh or soul binding I hope. Lol.

Now, CH has the western silver that actually can turn to a human. Is that a different type you reckon from yours.?

I would love a Glass Dragon as well. I am very close to ordering one. I just wanted to be sure that it is mutual.

Thank you in advance. I do appreciate your help to figure this out.

Return to “Dragons”