venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hello everyone,

Here is a question for dragon keepers and a like. Is it possible to get a dragon who is actually an angel type master teacher who can present himself as a dragon?

My dilemma is, dragons actually an animal category. Right ? So, then how is it possible to talk to them telepathically? Unless they are actually shape shifters and something like angel or other astral beings who choose to get a dragon look gets binded?

I wonder what is the truth about this.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:11 am Hello everyone,

Here is a question for dragon keepers and a like. Is it possible to get a dragon who is actually an angel type master teacher who can present himself as a dragon?

My dilemma is, dragons actually an animal category. Right ? So, then how is it possible to talk to them telepathically? Unless they are actually shape shifters and something like angel or other astral beings who choose to get a dragon look gets binded?

Angel energy is different from dragon energy. I don't know if such a hybrid's even possible. But you're asking due to concern about telepathic communication.

How is it possible to talk to dragons telepathically? Just the same way it's possible to talk to any non-corporeal being / 'spirit' telepathically. In fact it's possible to 'talk' telepathically with pure energy, not just spirit beings.

Perhaps you may be wondering how it is that dragons could engage in worded speech telepathically with a human keeper? Well, this link to info about Western Brass Dragons may be of interest to you.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... pirit.html

"They speak a multitude of languages both human and languages between other creatures and animals."

So in that respect dragons are not the same as the kind of animals you're probably thinking of, who do not have language skills. But what do we mean when we say 'telepathically"? Telepathy can include spoken language, in thought, but it can also be in the form of images. Psychic communication between human keepers can be on a number of levels. Feelings, energy, pictures etc - not just words.

And spirits who don't seem to speak our language can understand what we say to them in words. Usually this is via what you could call psychic skills - reading the energy or meaning of what we're communicating...so it seems and as I understand it. Both we and them seem to be able to instinctively translate what's communicated into a form we can understand.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:11 am My dilemma is, dragons actually an animal category. Right ?
Animal would be like cats, dogs, etc.
Dragons are more like mythical creature, similar to phoenix, gryphon, etc

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Lewk wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:39 am
Chavah wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:11 am Hello everyone,

Angel energy is different from dragon energy. I don't know if such a hybrid's even possible. But you're asking due to concern about telepathic communication.

How is it possible to talk to dragons telepathically? Just the same way it's possible to talk to any non-corporeal being / 'spirit' telepathically. In fact it's possible to 'talk' telepathically with pure energy, not just spirit beings.

Perhaps you may be wondering how it is that dragons could engage in worded speech telepathically with a human keeper? Well, this link to info about Western Brass Dragons may be of interest to you.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... pirit.html

"They speak a multitude of languages both human and languages between other creatures and animals."

So in that respect dragons are not the same as the kind of animals you're probably thinking of, who do not have language skills. But what do we mean when we say 'telepathically"? Telepathy can include spoken language, in thought, but it can also be in the form of images. Psychic communication between human keepers can be on a number of levels. Feelings, energy, pictures etc - not just words.

And spirits who don't seem to speak our language can understand what we say to them in words. Usually this is via what you could call psychic skills - reading the energy or meaning of what we're communicating...so it seems and as I understand it. Both we and them seem to be able to instinctively translate what's communicated into a form we can understand.
Thank you so much Lewk. Yes, you touched upon one side of the question. I do agree, [like my Fylgia, /she is not telepathic but dream and picture message type. My Volkh is different as well. But they can shape shift. So what is they decide to come around as a dragon?

On the other hand, there is an oracle card deck I bought to study the types of dragons. Thinking of getting a dragon from CH one day. This has pictures... And to my surprise, the Dragon Lady, who made the card deck included dragons from astral dimensions who are actually master teachers, angels or immortal look who can shift into dragons?! 🤔😳. Very very beautiful dragons...but they can appear to us as human or angel.

So to me it's mind blowing. The energy of the cards are rejuvenating. And I'm wondering, if someone would like them around what can be conjured? Dragon race or angel/immortals?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I'm glad some of that info was useful. You know you can always ask a reputable seller, eg CH, about what can be conjured.

find it again.
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Lewk wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:39 am Telepathy can include spoken language, in thought, but it can also be in the form of images. Psychic communication between human keepers can be on a number of levels. Feelings, energy, pictures etc - not just words.
Thank you for writing this. I was someone who thought telepathy must mean hearing spoken words only and this had me bummed. I can easily sense energies and differentiate between them, I get feelings which I can discern, and I do see images sometimes. But I thought all of this was not enough and I had to hear something. Realizing what telepathy truly means has put me at ease and I can work on my abilities without resentment or doubt.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

SurajSyrah wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:29 pm
Lewk wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:39 am Telepathy can include spoken language, in thought, but it can also be in the form of images. Psychic communication between human keepers can be on a number of levels. Feelings, energy, pictures etc - not just words.
Thank you for writing this. I was someone who thought telepathy must mean hearing spoken words only and this had me bummed. I can easily sense energies and differentiate between them, I get feelings which I can discern, and I do see images sometimes. But I thought all of this was not enough and I had to hear something. Realizing what telepathy truly means has put me at ease and I can work on my abilities without resentment or doubt.
That's brilliant! I'm glad it was useful.

find it again.

Return to “Dragons”