What are your experiences with dragon spirits?

Bevo
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Star
Zodiac:

I absolutely love dragons, and I've been wanting to purchase a dragon spirit.
If any of you guys own dragon spirits, what have your experiences been with them? I've read about them in the encyclopedia, and I read that some are similar to dogs?

Is keeping a dragon spirit how someone would expect it to be, or is it different? I know it's different for everyone, but I'm very curious.
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Topic moved to suitable section.
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I'm pretty sure if I told R he was like a pet dog he'd be offended, but I can agree that as far as creatures go Dragons tend to be a very open and go-with-the-flow kind of being. Albeit overall personality relies on things like culture and temperament. As with any species of any being...ever.

I've been working with R, a King Guardian Dragon (Red × Black hybrid) for quite a while now. I received the binding early last year from Mystic Morning Treasures as a custom request along with three other beings. R has been a very tough love sort of being, often relaxing in the background until I need him, and if I need him, I can count on loving sarcastic quips or brutal honesty to follow. He has a very "Go get em" nature and doesn't like a lot of indirect human behavior. He doesn't require offerings but also hates being left out, and will let me know if I've been ignoring the spiritual side of things for too long (as I often get swept up in other things).

In short, having a Dragon around is it's own experience, but there is no one experience...if that makes sense.
"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

Dragon experiences really do vary, based on species, individual personality, culture, etc. Some individuals may be likened to cats or dogs in behavior, but they're not a majority. I have a lot of different dragons in my keep, and only one or two are 'simple'. Some are snugglebugs, some are more aloof. They're all wonderful, though, and all worthy of respect.
There are quite a few threads to read up on others' experiences with their various dragons if you continue to look through the Dragon board.
46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess

Lots of different factors to consider here. You can group together dragons of course just like anything else but its really the individual dragon that counts for me.

One dragon that is with me is a black dragon so I assumed at first particular type of personality traits...being stern or firm with how things go...outward show of strength...maybe not a dragon that gets too close. However, I feel very safe and secure with him. I was able to get emotionally close to him right away and sharing emotions between one another is how we became friends quickly. So, very different than what I expected at first and I wouldn't change a thing.
MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

I absolutely love my dragons, they are one of the beings that I gravitate towards the most.

I find the dragons can vary in their personality traits and abilities. All of mine are equally as wonderful as the next in respect to their personal preferences of manifestation. Some are chatty, some are not particularly talkative or affectionate but these are my protector type ones, some are excellent at manifesting or making their presence known. I have one young dragon that is able to physically move objects, even at one point causing my luggage bags to fly off the conveyor belt at the airport a while back, when I couldn't find them. She has appeared very clearly in incense smoke several times. She is very active and still learning her own power so she tends to accidentally knock things over including shelving in our cupboards the day the binding was completed. I also have some highly intelligent ones that don't like to delve into anything we deem "menial", their focus is in understanding and relaying information beyond the superficial, diving deep into complex queries. They also aren't as fully present as some others but when they come through their messages are profound and can have me in deep thought for days. I would call these moments "downloads" as it seems like I'm taking in far more information than I thought my human mind could comprehend.

My initial expectations were that I might not be able to connect very well so I took it with a grain of salt at the beginning of my spirit keeping journey. I was sorely wrong. As I said, they are the beings I now gravitate towards the most as my connection is incredibly strong with them and find most often RA's will place me with a dragon type spirit/entity.
“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Bevo wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:41 am I absolutely love dragons, and I've been wanting to purchase a dragon spirit.
If any of you guys own dragon spirits, what have your experiences been with them? I've read about them in the encyclopedia, and I read that some are similar to dogs?

Is keeping a dragon spirit how someone would expect it to be, or is it different? I know it's different for everyone, but I'm very curious.
Hi I only have entities dragon wise. I find my black dragon is the closest to me. I expected him to be darker and non social. He is extremely caring towards me and very present. He has been with me nearly 2 years. I called on him today and he touched my forehead effectionatly, its the first time I have had physical contact, I was quite emotional really. I've never seen him but felt him from the moment he was bound to his vessel which he likes me to have with me constantly. He has dealt out revenge to anyone who upsets me, even got rid of 2 people I really didn't like at work and caused another to have an accident after being awful to me. They really are powerful and you really need to be careful what you ask, I didn't ask for these things. I just told him I did not want the 2 I don't like near me, one has been off sick for 4 months the other actually left. His involvement left me gobsmacked.
2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Bevo
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
My magical/paranormal name...: Star
Zodiac:

All the experiences I've read in the replies are amazing, thank you guys for sharing them. I purchased a gold dragon today, and I'm really excited to receive him and get to know him. From what I've gathered, each dragon is very unique in its own way, and I find that really cool. I'd love to hear more stories if you guys have more.
jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

I heard the dragons are attached to their keeper. From your experience, will they get offended if you seldom interact with them when you are busy with work and such?
Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

jezebela wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:01 pm I heard the dragons are attached to their keeper. From your experience, will they get offended if you seldom interact with them when you are busy with work and such?
I know you didn't ask me, but my Dragon companion just does his own thing when I don't interact with him for a long time, he doesn't get annoyed or angry as he understands I am forgetful. That is just with my Dragon companion though, all spirits have their own personalities so it just depends on the spirit, but most likely they will be understanding. Just remember to treat them with respect like you would any other spirit and you will not offend them. 8))
Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité

Return to “Dragons”