What are your experiences with dragon spirits?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hello Bevo, congrats fire you're Gold dragon. How is it going with him? Did he manifest? I don't have a Gold but I have 6 others I love dearly.
Bevo wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:55 am All the experiences I've read in the replies are amazing, thank you guys for sharing them. I purchased a gold dragon today, and I'm really excited to receive him and get to know him. From what I've gathered, each dragon is very unique in its own way, and I find that really cool. I'd love to hear more stories if you guys have more.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

Mizu-Taki wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:50 pm
I know you didn't ask me, but my Dragon companion just does his own thing when I don't interact with him for a long time, he doesn't get annoyed or angry as he understands I am forgetful. That is just with my Dragon companion though, all spirits have their own personalities so it just depends on the spirit, but most likely they will be understanding. Just remember to treat them with respect like you would any other spirit and you will not offend them. 8))

:8)

Thanks for the feedback!

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I can't remember where this is, so I don't have the link, but general advice from CH to keepers who have had breaks in keeping is that our bound spirit companions know when we're busy with real life things and wait patiently until we're ready, when they're eager for us to reconnect with them again.

The same must be true for periods during the day when we're busy focusing on work etc. Spirits personalities do vary but I think this genuinely holds true as a general thing.

We can share with them our hopes and plans for the day ahead and invite their help and / or company. They realise we need to focus on real life stuff like work but are happy to connect with us when we are able to.

But excluding them from all we do, to the extent of not even talking to them about how our lives are doing, how they can help and asking them how they are, would probably be harder for them to take than their keeper not being able to spend all day focusing on them to the exclusion of everything else. They know we have our own lives to lead.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

Lewk wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:50 pm I can't remember where this is, so I don't have the link, but general advice from CH to keepers who have had breaks in keeping is that our bound spirit companions know when we're busy with real life things and wait patiently until we're ready, when they're eager for us to reconnect with them again.

The same must be true for periods during the day when we're busy focusing on work etc. Spirits personalities do vary but I think this genuinely holds true as a general thing.

We can share with them our hopes and plans for the day ahead and invite their help and / or company. They realise we need to focus on real life stuff like work but are happy to connect with us when we are able to.

But excluding them from all we do, to the extent of not even talking to them about how our lives are doing, how they can help and asking them how they are, would probably be harder for them to take than their keeper not being able to spend all day focusing on them to the exclusion of everything else. They know we have our own lives to lead.
Thanks Lewk!

Yea, I read Magnolia's posting before that the spirits know we are busy and it's ok if we don't get to talk to them all the time.

The reason I asked is I also read somewhere that some spirits types like fairy are more sensitive to this, and they would create paranormal events to attract attention. This is something I don't wish for since I am living with family and no one knows about my spirit keeping intention. That's why I am asking a lot to understand the nature so at least I know what to expect.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

jezebela wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:19 am [...]
The reason I asked is I also read somewhere that some spirits types like fairy are more sensitive to this, and they would create paranormal events to attract attention. This is something I don't wish for since I am living with family and no one knows about my spirit keeping intention. That's why I am asking a lot to understand the nature so at least I know what to expect.
You could add a house rule to that effect, as a precaution. A bound spirit companion would normally be expected to abide by it, I think.

Btw I don't think most bound fairies would normally act up that way. Most bound companions would probably be more considerate, especially with an extra house rule about it. Best advice usually is to not worry as that causes blocks. Some people do seem to have more paranormal phenomena in the home from their bound spirits than others but it may not necessarily happen anyway - even if you do end up with a spirit that might like to grab your attention that way.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
sweetqt72
neophyte
neophyte

My strongest experiences seem to be with dragon spirits
I was not drawn to them, but I got a reading of spirits that would be good for me, through CH and they said dragons

Well, it is entirely true.

They are very cleansing and healing. I feel warmth/ heat over my back, and one side of my body. Tingles.
Heart chakra cleanse, cleansing my chakras. Feeling more peaceful and calm.

Burning Dragon blood incense makes this feeling happen too.

I love them, and I wish I had worked with them from the start.

Magic name is Rhiannon
Currently: Faeries (many),
on the way: Bronwyn, Divine and Sterling angels, male nympho, more faeries, sra gnome.Cleopatra djinn, Greek god bindings, and many spells...and will be buying more angels.
Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

I have 3 dragons so far. An Itla, a Black Dragon, and an Ako Dragon. I did have one nice conversation with my Ako but for the most part they have been pretty quiet. However little over a week ago I ended up in the emergency room and while laying in the bed there trying to stay calm it seemed everywhere I looked I could see dragons. The patterns on the curtain, the wood on the floors, even the way the blanket layed over me I could see shapes of dragons. At first I was thinking I was going crazy or imagining it but then this comforting feeling came over me and I felt like they were letting me know they were there with me. <3

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

The best way for ME to answer this is to give you a link to another thread...
viewtopic.php?f=175&t=31125&start=30

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have awesome dragon. They are second to my angels. I do have lots of angel activities but my dragons and their shadows are active in the early morning. They are all very different in energy. I wonder how my phoenix going to differ. I am still waiting for my gold dragon and my phoenix.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Dragons”