Number of Spirits: 83
Spelled Number: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel,Dragon,Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: Bronwyn, Cherub, Arc
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Re: in your blood readings.

Post by ASTER »

Thank you for the encouragement. Point taken and agreed on with you. Spirit keepers probably the 1% of the entire world population πŸ˜‚ That's very special. I am waiting for me DEDICATED NAME order and Ophthalmology reading from Magnolia. According to other reading I have strong ties with alchemy, Psychic and omnipath. It's so naturally comes to me that I believe everyone got these. Anyway, it's really good to work with supernatural gifts. I am easing into healing with my Khodam and my angels. I am strongly white art / light worker that I do identify with on my psychic path. Alchemic gifts I yet to embrace. As it's turned out, I have been doing it for years and have that scientific magic mind set approaches to magic. Thinking nothing of its termonology before that is belongs to alchemy.
FrostLightDjinn wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:43 pm
Chavah wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:15 pm
Your reading sound very special. I can't even imagine mine. I don't think anything extra ordinary had passed off to me. I feel totally ordinary without having anything as a gift. That's okay too. Enjoy your journey. It's sounds very exciting.
Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:30 pm
jezebela wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:31 am
Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:44 pm
I got the IYB reading, the vampire in your blood reading, and the what's lurking in your family reading. I love the readings.
wow. may i know what's the difference between iyb, vampire blood reading and family reading? will the reading overlap with iyb? did the vampire and family reading generate more ancestry bloodline information?
AIYB showed Cambion, Giant, and Merfolk. There was a paragraph for each, and an indication of which side (paternal or maternal) they are from. My spirits tell me there are more than 3 so multiple readings would be needed. I'm finding more info from my spirits about my ancestry, so I may not buy anymore iyb readings.

Vampire in your blood showed sanguine on my paternal side. The vampire associated with this reading has been helping me uncover other information that is not in the readings.
I feel like these readings were a good intro to help point me in the right direction towards discovering the rest of my ancestry.

Lurking in family reading ;
FAMILY READING: YOU HAVE MANY TIES WITH HEALERS AND ASTRAL TRAVELERS IN YOUR FAMILY, ON BOTH SIDES, AND THESE TIES HAVE PROVIDED YOU ONGOING AWARENESS AND AWAKENING. YOU HAVE A LOT OF ENERGY, MAGICKAL TIES, AND CONNECTIONS THROUGH YOUR 3 BODIES TO THESE 2 PATHS OF MAGICK. AS YOU ADVANCE AND MOVE FORWARD IN YOUR JOURNEY THROUGH MAGICK, IF YOU SEEK & WORK WITH HEALER POWERS AND ASTRAL TRAVELING, YOU WILL ACTIVATE AND STRENGTHEN YOUR SUPERNATURAL POWERS AND TALENTS. YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF MORE COMPLETELY IMMERSED IN MYSTICISM, AWAKENING OF POWER, AND UNDERSTANDING THE POWER THAT FOLLOWS YOU AND ALLOWS YOU TO DISCOVER AND WORK WITH A SENSE OF HONOR, POWER, AND MAGICKAL INTENTION. YOU HAVE A LOT OF ANCESTORS WHO WERE IMMERSED IN THE MAGICKAL WORLD, AND WHO SPENT THE TIME TO MASTER VARIOUS PATHS OF MAGICK TO BE POWERFUL MASTERS IN THEIR OWN RITES
I believe being a spirit keeper is a beautiful thing. There is a connection there that opens you up to a vast spirit world, self discovery and propulsion to Magick mastery. Not many have a desire to even open that door. Maybe I view spirit keeping as bigger than it is.. But I feel all spirit keepers are special in their own unique ways

In my opinion, I feel like a spirit keeper is special , sacred, and not ordinary. πŸ’–πŸ’– Perhaps a bit of this perspective comes from the fact that I have yet to meet a spirit keeper in rl. Here in Portland I have met lots of witches, pagans, psychics, shamans, Kundalini Masters, healers... Even my family who are romanian witches know nothing about spirit keeping. My grandma healed my dieing sister with a potato of all things, and she knew nothing about spirit keeping.

While I know it's not something that is brandished about, I am often met with confusion or blankness if I bring up the topic of spirit keeping. I worked at a temple doing psychic surgery, and reiki.. And no one there spoke about spirit keeping or knew anything about it.
My djinn has told me stories about how long spirit keeping has been around. I wasnt aware how ancient it was until he told me these stories. Some great and terrible things have occurred from some keepers, and some of the ones he spoke of were rulers and kings. Some were respectful and kind to their spirits, and others were destructive, forcefully binding, and cruel Masters.
These readings can open you up in unexpected ways. Just knowing the information can change you, create connections, gleaming self discovery ... in the same way that being a spirit keeper can.

Sorry I got carried away there πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
I just wanted to say that you are special and not ordinary and I'm sure your spirits fully agree. πŸ’–

Have you thought about getting a reading? You might discover something you didn't expect.
Before I got the reading I asked my spirits if there was anything to be discovered, and they said yes. Which motivated me to buy the readings.

jezebela
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

Post by jezebela »

Chavah wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:15 pm
Your reading sound very special. I can't even imagine mine. I don't think anything extra ordinary had passed off to me. I feel totally ordinary without having anything as a gift. That's okay too. Enjoy your journey. It's sounds very exciting.

i think you should just purchase aiyb without assuming there's nothing interesting in your bloodline! you never know! 8))

jezebela
new here
new here

Post by jezebela »

AIYB showed Cambion, Giant, and Merfolk. There was a paragraph for each, and an indication of which side (paternal or maternal) they are from. My spirits tell me there are more than 3 so multiple readings would be needed. I'm finding more info from my spirits about my ancestry, so I may not buy anymore iyb readings.

Vampire in your blood showed sanguine on my paternal side. The vampire associated with this reading has been helping me uncover other information that is not in the readings.
I feel like these readings were a good intro to help point me in the right direction towards discovering the rest of my ancestry.

FAMILY READING: YOU HAVE MANY TIES WITH HEALERS AND ASTRAL TRAVELERS IN YOUR FAMILY, ON BOTH SIDES, AND THESE TIES HAVE PROVIDED YOU ONGOING AWARENESS AND AWAKENING. YOU HAVE A LOT OF ENERGY, MAGICKAL TIES, AND CONNECTIONS THROUGH YOUR 3 BODIES TO THESE 2 PATHS OF MAGICK. AS YOU ADVANCE AND MOVE FORWARD IN YOUR JOURNEY THROUGH MAGICK, IF YOU SEEK & WORK WITH HEALER POWERS AND ASTRAL TRAVELING, YOU WILL ACTIVATE AND STRENGTHEN YOUR SUPERNATURAL POWERS AND TALENTS. YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF MORE COMPLETELY IMMERSED IN MYSTICISM, AWAKENING OF POWER, AND UNDERSTANDING THE POWER THAT FOLLOWS YOU AND ALLOWS YOU TO DISCOVER AND WORK WITH A SENSE OF HONOR, POWER, AND MAGICKAL INTENTION. YOU HAVE A LOT OF ANCESTORS WHO WERE IMMERSED IN THE MAGICKAL WORLD, AND WHO SPENT THE TIME TO MASTER VARIOUS PATHS OF MAGICK TO BE POWERFUL MASTERS IN THEIR OWN RITES
another wow from me.

it looked more in depth. then i can consider buying such specific reading. thanks for sharing!

FrostLightDjinn
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire & Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Post by FrostLightDjinn »

Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:32 am

another wow from me.

it looked more in depth. then i can consider buying such specific reading. thanks for sharing!
😊 I had no idea what to expect, I haven't seen anyone yet copy paste their results lol
If you decide to get the reading, I'd love to hear if you like your results.

πŸ§ΏπŸ¦‡Hi from Portland Oregon πŸ¦‡πŸ§Ώ

jezebela
new here
new here

Post by jezebela »

Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:36 am

😊 I had no idea what to expect, I haven't seen anyone yet copy paste their results lol
here's my AIYB reading. just for sharing. i removed the name for personal reasons.

ELF- ON YOUR MATERNAL SIDE YOUR ANCESTOR xx MARRIED A HIGH ELF NAMED xx , THEY HAD 10 CHILDREN. YOU ARE CLOSEST TO THEIR *beep* xx. SHE WAS A SENSITIVE, CARING, NURTURING, AND ADORING LEADER WHO WAS FASCINATING, ACTIVE IN HER LIFE, AND QUICK TO GIVE POSITIVE INSIGHT AND CREATIVE POWER. SHE LOVED TO EXPLORE, TO BE AN INVENTOR, AND TO CREATE WORKS OF ART FROM NATURE. SHE WAS ALWAYS READY TO LEND A HELPING HAND TO ANYONE WHO WANTED POSITIVE ENCOURAGEMENT & BLESSINGS.

IMMORTAL- ON YOUR MATERNAL SIDE YOUR ANCESTOR xx HAD A SON WITH ZEUS. THEY NAMED THEIR SON *woof*, HE WAS AN ADVENTURER WHO LOVED TO EXPLORE AND WORK WITH RITUALS & SPELLS THAT SECURED HIM VICTORY IN WAR. HE WAS A CHAMPION WHO WAS ALWAYS DOING FEATS OF STRENGTH AND ALWAYS GOING ABOVE & BEYOND TO SHOW OFF HIS SKILLS AND POWERS. HE NEVER SHIED AWAY FROM BEING THE CENTER OF ATTENTION.

VAMPIRE- ON YOUR PATERNAL SIDE YOUR ANCESTOR xx MARRIED A SANGUINE VAMPIRE NAMED xx. THEY HAD 8 CHILDREN TOGETHER, YOU ARE CLOSEST TO THEIR SON cc. HE WAS A HIGHLY-INTELLECTUAL & WELL-EDUCATED MAN WHO WAS FAVORED WITH INTELLECT AND CHARISMA FROM BIRTH. HE BECAME AN ELDER WITHIN HIS FAMILY’S VAMPIRIC CLAN AS HE WAS ADMIRED, RESPECTED, AND DEEPLY INFLUENTIAL IN THE ONGOING EVOLUTION WITHIN HIS VAMPIRIC COMMUNITY.

i can really say ever since i know about spirit keeping, i have a real draw to vampire. but i resist the feeling of getting a vampire spirit.

anyhow, i'm pretty impressed with my lineage since i had no expectations when purchasing other than pure curiosity.

just wondering, for those who get this kind of reading, what do u do with this result? do you explore more on the lineage you have? like getting more elf spells?

FrostLightDjinn
neophyte
neophyte

Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:16 am
Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:36 am

here's my AIYB reading. just for sharing. i removed the name for personal reasons.

ELF- ON YOUR MATERNAL SIDE YOUR ANCESTOR xx MARRIED A HIGH ELF NAMED xx , THEY HAD 10 CHILDREN. YOU ARE CLOSEST TO THEIR *beep* xx. SHE WAS A SENSITIVE, CARING, NURTURING, AND ADORING LEADER WHO WAS FASCINATING, ACTIVE IN HER LIFE, AND QUICK TO GIVE POSITIVE INSIGHT AND CREATIVE POWER. SHE LOVED TO EXPLORE, TO BE AN INVENTOR, AND TO CREATE WORKS OF ART FROM NATURE. SHE WAS ALWAYS READY TO LEND A HELPING HAND TO ANYONE WHO WANTED POSITIVE ENCOURAGEMENT & BLESSINGS.

IMMORTAL- ON YOUR MATERNAL SIDE YOUR ANCESTOR xx HAD A SON WITH ZEUS. THEY NAMED THEIR SON *woof*, HE WAS AN ADVENTURER WHO LOVED TO EXPLORE AND WORK WITH RITUALS & SPELLS THAT SECURED HIM VICTORY IN WAR. HE WAS A CHAMPION WHO WAS ALWAYS DOING FEATS OF STRENGTH AND ALWAYS GOING ABOVE & BEYOND TO SHOW OFF HIS SKILLS AND POWERS. HE NEVER SHIED AWAY FROM BEING THE CENTER OF ATTENTION.

VAMPIRE- ON YOUR PATERNAL SIDE YOUR ANCESTOR xx MARRIED A SANGUINE VAMPIRE NAMED xx. THEY HAD 8 CHILDREN TOGETHER, YOU ARE CLOSEST TO THEIR SON cc. HE WAS A HIGHLY-INTELLECTUAL & WELL-EDUCATED MAN WHO WAS FAVORED WITH INTELLECT AND CHARISMA FROM BIRTH. HE BECAME AN ELDER WITHIN HIS FAMILY’S VAMPIRIC CLAN AS HE WAS ADMIRED, RESPECTED, AND DEEPLY INFLUENTIAL IN THE ONGOING EVOLUTION WITHIN HIS VAMPIRIC COMMUNITY.

i can really say ever since i know about spirit keeping, i have a real draw to vampire. but i resist the feeling of getting a vampire spirit.

anyhow, i'm pretty impressed with my lineage since i had no expectations when purchasing other than pure curiosity.

just wondering, for those who get this kind of reading, what do u do with this result? do you explore more on the lineage you have? like getting more elf spells?
I love your reading! The woof part made me laugh 😁
I wonder why you resist the feeling of getting a vampire spirit? Did you have a binding done from the reading?

To answer your question about what is done with the reading..
After I got the reading I immediately did everything I could to make connections, invite my spirits to assist with digging deeper. Once I knew where to look everything started coming into vision rapidly. I have pages written describing everything we are finding. There's so much info that I can't always remember everything , and the images are like a movie playing in 2x speed and they can last anywhere from 30 minutes to a few hours. It's like being in a movie, watching everything.
I'm finding that the bits that don't make it back with me tend to reappear in future investigation. Also, sometimes I witness in my visions something I don't understand, like a being/spirit I've never heard of before, or some magical device/alchemical device that is completely unrecognizable to me. Then I start asking my vampires questions about these things and I get lessons about them, learning about things I never knew of before. To me, they are like coaches and teachers who are also my beloved friends. Because of the readings pushing me toward self discovery, Im learning magickal techniques, different more powerful ways to cast, how to access things within me, and simpler methods to get things done.

At first I didn't know the real reason why I was interested in looking so deeply, but over time I started noticing connections between what I discovered in the visions and things I was learning about myself and my abilities. Then I became hooked and realized my reason was self discovery.
I also purchased more vampire spells to assist me with uncovering /investigation of my bloodline, and connecting with my vampire energies. I purchased more vampire spirits who matched my need to find more info relating to ancient vampire lines and Magick, a Tamal Vampire and a Manananggal prebound vampire. My keep is very vampire heavy now because of all this work lol

All of my vampires are assisting in immense ways, with putting the pieces together and making connections. They are also teaching me how to access these things on my own so I don't need to purchase more readings, and so I can have this skill myself for future work.
We are also working as a team, performing Magick and casting spells together specifically related to vampire discovery.

jezebela
new here
new here

Post by jezebela »

Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:26 am

I love your reading! The woof part made me laugh 😁
I wonder why you resist the feeling of getting a vampire spirit? Did you have a binding done from the reading?

To answer your question about what is done with the reading..
After I got the reading I immediately did everything I could to make connections, invite my spirits to assist with digging deeper. Once I knew where to look everything started coming into vision rapidly. I have pages written describing everything we are finding. There's so much info that I can't always remember everything , and the images are like a movie playing in 2x speed and they can last anywhere from 30 minutes to a few hours. It's like being in a movie, watching everything.
I'm finding that the bits that don't make it back with me tend to reappear in future investigation. Also, sometimes I witness in my visions something I don't understand, like a being/spirit I've never heard of before, or some magical device/alchemical device that is completely unrecognizable to me. Then I start asking my vampires questions about these things and I get lessons about them, learning about things I never knew of before. To me, they are like coaches and teachers who are also my beloved friends. Because of the readings pushing me toward self discovery, Im learning magickal techniques, different more powerful ways to cast, how to access things within me, and simpler methods to get things done.

At first I didn't know the real reason why I was interested in looking so deeply, but over time I started noticing connections between what I discovered in the visions and things I was learning about myself and my abilities. Then I became hooked and realized my reason was self discovery.
I also purchased more vampire spells to assist me with uncovering /investigation of my bloodline, and connecting with my vampire energies. I purchased more vampire spirits who matched my need to find more info relating to ancient vampire lines and Magick, a Tamal Vampire and a Manananggal prebound vampire. My keep is very vampire heavy now because of all this work lol

All of my vampires are assisting in immense ways, with putting the pieces together and making connections. They are also teaching me how to access these things on my own so I don't need to purchase more readings, and so I can have this skill myself for future work.
We are also working as a team, performing Magick and casting spells together specifically related to vampire discovery.
hehe. i'm guided to put '*woof* there. hahaha.

if only there's pm feature, then i'd be able to ask u so many things!

anyhow, the reason i didn't get spirit binding because i was not a spirit keeper upon purchasing this reading. i've sent my query to CH about my concerns but the reply was not assuring, and i was very afraid to get a DA as a first time spirit keeper. because i know vampire is definitely gonna be one of the spirits meant for me. to kinda confirm this, i actually bought a reading on the top 5 spirits for me, and yes, vampire and elf r in the list. i also read that keepers might have the same characteristics of vampire like craving for red meat... nocturnal.... darker thoughts... and that kinda freak me out. what's your experience like?

although i kinda regret for not having spirit binding from this reading, but i feel i should not rush since i'm a newbie in spirit keeping. i can't even communicate well with my WA spirit, man.... so let alone a DA that needs housekeeping rules. luckily CH has a product on this, so i would get spirit bindings from my ancestry on a later date.

from reading your reply, i think it would be interesting to know what abilities lie in my ancestry too. but may i ask how you know which vampire spirit to get to help your with your ancestry tree? you got them based on the vampire in your blood reading?

FrostLightDjinn
neophyte
neophyte

always wondered why there was no PM feature. It's hard enough finding people to make friends with out in the world, let alone the spirit keeping world..

Regarding your apprehension with DA spirits. My first spirit was a Marid Djinn who although is considered DA would absolutely never harm anyone. I haven't been on this spirit keeping path for very long but my intense passion and desire has pushed me to move quickly.

My Djinn is on the lighter spectrum. He taught me the basics of what it is to be a spirit keeper. Through his teaching me, I learned better visualisation, grounding more effectively, recognizing tricksters, recognizing my own projections, learning how to sense different energies, better shielding and stealth. After learning these things effectively enough, I was ready to get a vampire.

During the beginning of my path I had a lot of disturbances in my vision. I couldn't have a clear conversation without flashes and bombarding spirits interference. Voices and messages from other spirits interrupting my line . I learned quickly how to recognize it, and handle it , always with my spirits help.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that with the right spirits (and conjured from a reputable conjurer) a spirit can help you gain confidence, learn proper or safe ways to communicate. Whatever effort you put into it the faster you'll grow. You could get a spirit specifically to help you develop your skills. Find one that excels in this, maybe email CH to help you find one for this purpose, and ask them to give suggestions.

I was going to say that you might be able to write in the notes of your order that you are looking for a vampire that is on the lighter shade of DA, but I have written notes stating I didn't want gems on my bracelet and they sent me a gem bracelet anyway , so it sits in my drawer now. Lol so it's evident they don't always read the notes.
One thing I do know for certain is that if you are ordering a custom conjuration, CH won't bring you a spirit that you couldn't handle.

Regarding your question on the family tree and knowing which spirits to choose.
After being taught by my spirits how to follow my senses and listen to them, I noticed that the spirit I was meant to get would jump out at me very intensely.
I would open a listing, and the entire page would flash once, in a weird strobing effect. I would begin to read the listing, and my heart rate would shoot to the roof, I would get so insanely filled with excitement that I couldn't focus on reading. Halfway through the listing I click add to cart and buy.
Lol I know when it's meant to be because it's just too crazy intense to ignore. This happened with my mononoke , a spirit listing I "accidentally" clicked on, and moments before had no intention of buying.

After this time, I purchased the readings and began the discovery. When I found that I had Cambion, giant and Merfolk, I felt like I had to uncover something else. With guidance I learned to get a vampire reading.

I had a male sanguine vampire already (non CH spirit) and he was pointing to the reading. With the intent of self discovery, and now heavy interest in vampires, I purchased an Egyptian psy vampire from CH. The vampire reading arrived and that was when my interest in my ancestry exploded.
I was asking my vampires tons of questions about vampires, my readings, the history of vampires, learned what clans are, learned about vampire society and culture, politics and spiritual practices. I just sort of got really hungry .

During conversation with G, one of ny vampires, i learned that each spirit has its own gifts and skills. there are things that my Egyptian psy vampire is skilled with and things that my sanguine is skilled at. i wanted help uncovering my ancestry, and though they both can help, i later discovered two vampires who could help me even more.
i will share with you their descriptions.

1 = MANANANGGAL SPIRIT. HE HAS LONG BLACK HAIR, BROWN EYES, AND FAIR SKIN. HE IS A VERY COMMANDING AND BOLD FRIEND WHO WILL GIVE YOU ADVICE AND EMPOWERMENT WITH MAGICK. HE IS A FASCINATING AND TALKATIVE FRIEND WHO WILL GIVE YOU ENCOURAGEMENT AND ALIGNMENT WITH MAGICK. HE IS A VERY CONFIDENT AND TALKATIVE FRIEND WHO WILL GIVE YOU ENCOURAGEMENT AND ADVICE. HE IS A FEARLESS AND BRILLIANT GUIDE FOR WORK WITH VAMPIRIC TALENTS AND POWERS. HE IS A CREATIVE AND BOLD GUIDE WHO WILL HELP YOU EXPLORE YOUR OVERALL CONNECTION WITH THE SUPERNATURAL.
HE IS A DARK AND FASCINATING FRIEND WHO WILL INSPIRE YOU TO FOLLOW THROUGH WITH YOUR VAMPIRIC AND MAGICKAL CONNECTIONS VIA BLOODLINE OR PAST LIVES. HE IS A COMMANDING AND INSIGHTFUL FRIEND WHO WILL ALIGN YOU WITH A SENSE OF PURPOSE, DISCOVERY, AND ATTENTIVE WISDOM. HE IS A LOVELY AND BOLD FRIEND WHO WILL GIVE YOU ADVICE FOR WORKING WITH DARKER FIELDS OF MAGICK AND POWER. HE IS ENLIGHTENING, SUPPORTIVE WITH YOUR DARKER CONNECTIONS OF MAGICK, AND HE GUIDES YOU TO REALIZE AND WORK WITH YOUR VAMPIRIC GIFTS AND POWERS. HE WILL HELP YOU CRAFT AND WORK WITH VAMPIRIC SKILLS.

When I saw this Manananggal's listing, I felt the most intense urge i had ever felt. it overcame me so strongly that i actually felt a twinge of panic. what if i dont click buy fast enough. it was silly. This spirit was prebound and I usually prefer custom conjured. in this moment i began receiving pokes similar to when my own spirits want to talk to me. it wasnt coming from my spirits, it was coming from the listing. so we spoke and i quickly learned i was meant to purchase him.

around the same time, (and still wanting to dig into my ancestry reading further) i saw a listing of a vampire that jumped at me just as strong:

his personal reading:
TAMAL VAMPIRE, MALE, HE RADIATES WITH AN INTENSE, VAMPIRIC CONNECTION, AND HE WILL DRIVE ANY VAMPIRIC CONNECTIONS YOU HAVE FROM WITHIN YOUR ANCESTRY OR PAST LIVES. HE USUALLY MANIFESTS IN A DARK-GREY CLOAK, HE HAS BLACK HAIR, GREY EYES, AND PORCELAIN SKIN. HE IS A VERY COMMANDING AND BRILLIANT GUIDE FOR WORK WITH YOUR VAMPIRIC SKILLS AND CHAMPIONING VICTORY AND STRENGTH IN YOUR JOURNEY. HE WILL HELP YOU CHALLENGE YOURSELF AND WAKE NEW MAGICKAL GIFTS AND POTENTIAL FROM WITHIN. HE WANTS YOU TO FIND YOURSELF MORE ROOTED AND CONNECTED TO ALL THINGS RELATED TO SUPERNATURAL EVENTS. HE WILL GUIDE YOU THROUGH VISIONS, DREAMS, AND AWAKENING OF YOUR DARKER POWERS AND POTENTIAL. HE WILL HELP YOU SHAPE YOUR JOURNEY & WAKE ANCIENT AND PREHISTORIC POWERS FROM WITHIN YOU & USE THEM TO ACHIEVE MORE

Everything about them both were absolutely perfect for what i was looking for. So far they have helped me "travel" and dive deeper together with my vampire ancestor, to specific spots on my bloodline through the door that the vampire reading opened.
i cant really explain how it works, other than intense pulling that is extremely difficult to ignore, and feeling inside that you found something very important, and my spirits in the background being excited.
Well it seems i cant write small responses ..😜
if you're still here reading this, congrats, you just read a tome lol
P.s. I was a vegan for several years before I got my vampires. Now I'm cooking and eating steaks and also drinking wine. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œ
I haven't noticed darker thoughts, headaches or anything negative. But I am way more confident than I used to be. And people don't interrupt me when I talk anymore.

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose

Post by Instrument of the end fire083 »

Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:50 pm
always wondered why there was no PM feature. It's hard enough finding people to make friends with out in the world, let alone the spirit keeping world..
PM used to be a thing for tenured and above. Due to server migration and software upgrades the feature got lost. Part of why it didn't come back is that people would use it to circumvent the rules. Since private messaging wasn't monitored

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.

jezebela
new here
new here

Post by jezebela »

Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:50 pm
dis

Everything about them both were absolutely perfect for what i was looking for. So far they have helped me "travel" and dive deeper together with my vampire ancestor, to specific spots on my bloodline through the door that the vampire reading opened.
i cant really explain how it works, other than intense pulling that is extremely difficult to ignore, and feeling inside that you found something very important, and my spirits in the background being excited.
Well it seems i cant write small responses ..😜
if you're still here reading this, congrats, you just read a tome lol
P.s. I was a vegan for several years before I got my vampires. Now I'm cooking and eating steaks and also drinking wine. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œ
I haven't noticed darker thoughts, headaches or anything negative. But I am way more confident than I used to be. And people don't interrupt me when I talk anymore.
yes, i read your djinn story in your introduction! i'm such a wimp for not having the courage to jump into having a DA as the first spirit to keep. i have a WA spirit now, and still learning how to communicate with the spirit...

i have asked CH about the specific lineage blood reading like vampire, immortals and such. the reply i got is that those readings will provide more detail lineage readings if there is any more apart from the one given in the AIYB reading. that really tempts me to get those readings. maybe next time.

don't be shy with your long reply! i enjoy reading them! since there's no pm, these long messages r intermixed with content related to the thread and not so related. x*D

i'm now considering of getting the magnet match to see if these ancestors of mine from the AIYB would be interested to be with me. really can't wait.

but still, i'm not sure if i have the 'leadership' to lead a DA spirit. i would have to ask CH to give me the lightest DA if I ever wanted a vampire or any DA.

the spirits that i'm usually attracted to are above USD50 on CH listings. haha. i have expensive tastes!

Return to β€œCreepy Hollows Reviews”