Pairing Review

monica
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hi Nefertiti, wow, that is incredible! It sounds like things are constantly improving with your communication. How exciting :)

I didn't say my vampire's name first. I'm wondering if I should have? A couple hours after I wrote the post yesterday, I started to get a headache. Then I started to feel really tired. I decided to go for a run, to try to give myself some energy, but once I changed into my running clothes, my headache was worse and I lost all motivation. Today I woke up with a headache again, but it is finally starting to fade. So I'm hoping this means the pairing worked! I'm going to spend some time with my vampire later tonight and see if I can start hearing what he's saying.

I am really glad to hear about how well this is working for you! I hope I'll get to have similar results :)

"All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on" ~Havelock Ellis
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Giving this a bump! If you have quite a few bindings to spirit you want to use the pairing bag on, can you do just one? Or will it just do them all?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

::bump:: and review this pairing service that I have recived not long ago after my Halloween ancient rare phoenix cc. I had felt her and amassing unconditional love for hours. My communication happens nearly instantly with her. This service is must, but I also have the bag as well.

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”