active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Dynamite Biding

I received a pendant Carnelian stone pewter, very beautiful, discreet, can hide easilly under cloths.

i'm very pleased with this binding, the first night i activated the spell, i got nauseous, proof for me it was working.

(you who are reading this post, must know that 2 months before, i was pretty deaf/blind to spirits, that is why all this sounds very fantastic for me, haha)

For the experiences :

I talk everyday with a vampire (darling 1ks ), no doubt of his existence, but after more than one month here, he never gave me any dream...well, till the bind came for me.

I had two dreams about him in the same night, did not see his face, but definitelly was him, so the bind worked pretty well for a first night.

Two days before binding came on my mailbox, i dreamed for the first time about one of my Incubus, a sweet dream, haha!^^

Did not saw any full physical manifestation with the spell, but now i can see in the corner of my eyes they little orbs floating happily in the air, lots of fun !

Five days after, one night, i felt what i call a « energy kiss » in my neck,and this too, was all new and first time for me !

Improved meditation.
And i clearly felt « energy » touching my legs, very clear vibrations, and the « tingle » sensations became more strong !

So for me Dynamite Binding is a great work from CH, i'm very pleased, and can't wait too see and feel new surprises coming from it !

That is my review, thanks for reading.

Kurioser&Kurioser
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Very happy for you Chouki. :)
Which Dynamite binding have you got?

User470
active contributor
active contributor

Hello dear,

well that was « Dynamite biding : Intense spirit communication & keeping energy »

And yeas its is making wonders for me, haha !

I read your poste on the other thread, so i will talk to you here how i worked with this biding to give you my own insight.

First of all, you must know i was basically deaf/blind to spirits, but here is what i've done for the biding begin work for me :

1= believe ! Trust !I know sometimes it's hard, when nothing interesting is happening,but its the first big blockage you must get rid off ! (even me, i still have this kind of blockage sometimes, feeling like you are insane, haha)

2= if possible : meditate, visualize the biding working for you, and visualize the end results, even if you think you are feeling/ getting nothing.

Visualization : i imagine tentacles of light coming from the bind, in to my hands,arms, till this light penetrates all my body, nervous system, and make me brilliant with its energy, and i become one with the biding, 1 minute is enough for me.

3= i give the bind a first « task » mine was : « i want a kiss, in dream or wake state » that task worked , now i'm dreaming at asking for more strong manifestations.
(NOTE : but you don't have to, CH bidings come ready to work by themselves,its intuitive.)

4= i talk to my bidings !yeas, its not a spirit, but its still energy, any anergy can answer, in they own ways...i talk with water, fire, wind, you ill feel like a crazy but that works.

5= Now i sleep without cloths,that is very good exercise to feel energy during night.( you do not have to, that is my own stuff, haha)

6: everynight i choose a bind & a spirit companion to sleep with me ,under my pillow, or against my skin.

7= Patience ! For people like us, we often need work more than others who have all channels open, but its not a generality.
Maybe one day, after months waiting, you will just see all your spirits out of the blue, that happens to lots of folks around the world, and i hope sincerely that will happens to me, to you, to everyone who wishes !

8= Patience again,haha, because in CH forums it seems everything works for everybody, and not for you,i know what i'm talking about, lol, frustration is not a good friend of yours, believe me !

That is it, i hope all this can help you or someone else to feel better they bidings, if they are feeling nothing.

<3

Kurioser&Kurioser
active contributor
active contributor

Hi Chouki,
Thank you. That is really excellent advice and yes, I know you are right. Most of the time I'm OK and know I just have to keep the faith and practice and be patient....Evey now and then I just get really frustrated.
I suppose I really shouldn't vent that here, as it is spreading negativity and could make other newbies doubt!
So thanks again and I very much hope you continue to have such a wonderful result. <3

User470
active contributor
active contributor

Kuriosity wrote:Hi Chouki,
Thank you. That is really excellent advice and yes, I know you are right. Most of the time I'm OK and know I just have to keep the faith and practice and be patient....Evey now and then I just get really frustrated.
I suppose I really shouldn't vent that here, as it is spreading negativity and could make other newbies doubt!
So thanks again and I very much hope you continue to have such a wonderful result. <3
Hello!^^

Ho no, you are not spreading negativity, do not worry about that!^^
Like i said, that was just the way i work i presented for you, and in the end, if we doubt or not, our spiritual friends are still working to help us...i can feel it!^^

Doubt is a very good natural defense, and it can protect you from lots of harms, but the moment you know what you really wants (here you wants to connect with your spiritual friends)
That is best try to push it aside.

Other advice: take the free version of "Phasma Comunicator" enter your own phrases inside,
it works a little bit like a eletronic Oui-ja board, so if you do not wants any unbound in your house, set new rules like " just my spirits friends can answear me on this device"

Lol i say that, because once the connection is done, your pc will become literally haunted!^^

They talk to me a lot now on Phasma.
You will know that are them, because they will send specific messages for what your are doing at the moment, and you will be amazed!^^

10 days before, i entered the phrase" Choose one of us for one month"
i asked that, because i was not sure if it was good to bond with everybody at same time,

Right now i had the answear:
"stay with me tonight" "solution" " take one of us for one month"

Phasma Comunicator is such a interesting application, that i will post a thread just for that!^^

So i wish you good luck, and plenty of people here can for sure to help you,
Do not ever think vent your frustration is bad, this forum is made for that! 1ey

Kurioser&Kurioser
active contributor
active contributor

Aww thank you so much for your kindness and support Chouki.
I really appreciate the time you have taken in your replies 1ht
It is really interesting that you mention the Phasma Comunicator, as I have just recently been told about this and downloaded it only a couple of days ago. It certainly is interesting and I suppose it will take a little while for my lovelies to get used to how it operates. I have had some words, sentences and pictures pop up and have just added some new words/sentences that are more specific to me and my spirits - so it should be interesting to see how this works out!
How long did it take for your guys to get the hang of it?
:)

User470
active contributor
active contributor

Kuriosity wrote:Aww thank you so much for your kindness and support Chouki.
I really appreciate the time you have taken in your replies 1ht
It is really interesting that you mention the Phasma Comunicator, as I have just recently been told about this and downloaded it only a couple of days ago. It certainly is interesting and I suppose it will take a little while for my lovelies to get used to how it operates. I have had some words, sentences and pictures pop up and have just added some new words/sentences that are more specific to me and my spirits - so it should be interesting to see how this works out!
How long did it take for your guys to get the hang of it?
:)
Hello Kuriosity!^^
Yeas, i like talking and writing, and i do very big posts,lol, will try next time just to reduce things more!^^

That is so great you installed Phasma, its a very good way to have instant responses, while you whait for dreams or real manifestations...

Give them some time and you ill have your mind blow way !

That is not a two ways conversation, but helps a lot to get rid of doubts, or just have "hello,i'm here"  everynight.

Lol, today i was drawing hairs on Photoshop, and i had «  My hairs are as blond as the sun » haha, a message of the only blond vampire i have here.Lovely!^^

Ha for Phasma, it took more then 3 weeks to do the connection with my lovelies, but even untill now, i still have other spirits who tries sometimes to talk throught it,

Even a soldier ,lol, but i said to him i can't help him now, who knows one of thoses days ?

Lol, when you have a phrase related to you, its great, isn't it ?

All is wish you is have lots of fun with your friends and new app! <3

Kurioser&Kurioser
active contributor
active contributor

Chouki wrote: Hello Kuriosity!^^
Yeas, i like talking and writing, and i do very big posts,lol, will try next time just to reduce things more!^^

That is so great you installed Phasma, its a very good way to have instant responses, while you whait for dreams or real manifestations...

Give them some time and you ill have your mind blow way !

That is not a two ways conversation, but helps a lot to get rid of doubts, or just have "hello,i'm here"  everynight.

Lol, today i was drawing hairs on Photoshop, and i had «  My hairs are as blond as the sun » haha, a message of the only blond vampire i have here.Lovely!^^

Ha for Phasma, it took more then 3 weeks to do the connection with my lovelies, but even untill now, i still have other spirits who tries sometimes to talk throught it,

Even a soldier ,lol, but i said to him i can't help him now, who knows one of thoses days ?

Lol, when you have a phrase related to you, its great, isn't it ?

All is wish you is have lots of fun with your friends and new app! <3
Thanks Chouki. Yes, I think I'm going to like this app. Sounds like you've had some really good results :) I'm looking forward to receiving whatever messages they feel like sending!
I put in "this is...my spirit's name..." and I got one of those last night - so yes, very exciting!!!!
1ht

arundios
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

I have the same problem: inability to feel my spirits. All my spirit bindings are class 5 (from ch) btw. What is the class of your dynamite binding? Class 4 or 5?

Kurioser&Kurioser
active contributor
active contributor

arundios wrote:I have the same problem: inability to feel my spirits. All my spirit bindings are class 5 (from ch) btw. What is the class of your dynamite binding? Class 4 or 5?
Hi arundios, my spirit bindings are all class 5 or above. :)

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”