acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

Any ch Infusion feedback? Sounds like fun. Is it similar to master services?

I don't feel a calling but wanted to know more about infusions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boop
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

I am the world's worst example of how CH's product's work. None of the services/enchantments seem to "take," infusions included. I'm hoping that Illuminatis will work better and/or pair well with the infusions and other things. Also waiting for my first Energy Pulse to see how that works with all this as well.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Cult
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

Loka, you buy so many things; I think you should stop, stay off the shop for a while and focus solely on aligning yourself with the energy you're receiving. Meditate, practice on your own, etc. No service, no enchantment is going to work for you if you keep going like that. Don't buy more things to see if that might maybe work. This is besides the point of the thread, but I wanted to give you my advice.

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Cult wrote:Loka, you buy so many things; I think you should stop, stay off the shop for a while and focus solely on aligning yourself with the energy you're receiving. Meditate, practice on your own, etc. No service, no enchantment is going to work for you if you keep going like that. Don't buy more things to see if that might maybe work. This is besides the point of the thread, but I wanted to give you my advice.
*nod nod* Thank you, I appreciate it.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I don't want to seem like a 'show off', so I haven't discussed much more about my experience with services like this. However I have had a few infusions done, and they've all shown results.

I would say they are unlike Master Services in a few ways. One being that the MS power depends on the class rating and how many services are done, it's a building type of thing meant to work at leveling you up or providing a permanent increase.

The infusions are much more malleable and direct of a deal because rather than an increase in application of power (which MS provides), it's something that aligns with and becomes you - plus, the subject of these infusions are more specific, complex in nature than what are offered through Master Services.

I might summarize it as - Master Service = an empowerment to your level of ability through a particular area of energy; Infusion = a full on alteration to your innate capability and manifestation of power.

Master Service is like an upgrade; Infusion is like opening up or providing a new channel. At least to me. But if you really want to know your best bet would be to try it out.

They are both lifetime empowerments, but they are working from different angles..

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

That's a neat explanation. I wonder if I need to try to "use" the power, test those capabilities ...
Frankly the one I've thought about the most is the Greek goddess Antheia infusion, as I am stymied by why some of my flowers wont bloom... >.< So being the growing season, I tend to focus on that one. Not that my other infusions are "seasonal," but perhaps as the wheel turns my focus will change.

knightsbridge
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon

Cult wrote:Loka, you buy so many things; I think you should stop, stay off the shop for a while and focus solely on aligning yourself with the energy you're receiving. Meditate, practice on your own, etc. No service, no enchantment is going to work for you if you keep going like that. Don't buy more things to see if that might maybe work. This is besides the point of the thread, but I wanted to give you my advice.
Great advice, Cult...I am guilty of what you just said. :-) You are absolutely right. I will spend more time in meditation.

I had a feldgrau dragon infusion, but didn't really notice anything different about myself. I thought that maybe it would take time to manifest...? Wasn't sure if it was a time thing or a me thing, but I think you are right that it may be a me thing.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Pat
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: All in my Keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: My best Self.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Aleris
Zodiac:

I had an infusion of Orange Dragon on July 9/16 and an infusion of Psy Vampire on July 12/16. I haven't felt anything to date. I am pulling back and staying out of the shop as I too went the route of a stronger binding or the next item will work. They haven't so far and I have many items to work with. Loka I hope you will stay in touch about how things are working.

Keep: Encantado (L), Trio of Angels (MAJ), AA Michael, Unicorn (A), Glass Bell Seraph (Z), Khodam (R), Gold Dragon (C), Star Fairy (U), Arkan Sonney (L), Duojna, Female Marid Elder Jinn (M)

"I don't know where I'm going but, I'm on my way" - Carl Sagan
Celene
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals

It's really interesting to read about the differences between a Master Service and an Infusion, thanks for sharing that.

“To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die.”
― Thomas Campbell
tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

I got the Iluminatis - academic: immortal Goddess Aphrodite as a freebie. It just shipped so I can't wait to try it out.

Did anyone else get that particular Iluminatis binding and can share their experiences?

Thanks!

ImageImageImage

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”