Spirit Biographies: 1 Star "Flopnik"

jyducas
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

I had purchased more than 30 Spirit Biographies reading. I felt so warm when reading it and felt more connected to my spirits afterwards.

The messages my spirit companions give me do provide me with a direction (or topic) of what to talk and how to interact with them. I now feel like I can communicate with them now.

They are not a long message. They are short but get to the point. I do like the reading and enjoy it so much. :)

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

I tried out the free mini bios CH was offering just to see what they were like. I didn't know what to expect, as I've never ordered a full spirit bio from CH before. I received two mini bios, each no longer than one sentence, and they basically rehashed things that were already in the original listings. I got no new information. I can't complain, since they were free and all, but they didn't give me much incentive to splurge on full spirit biographies.

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith
Rubyluv
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gryphon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rubyluv
Zodiac:

I recently received a spirit biography on my new friend, N. At first, I thought the same as OP. I think I thought it would be this long "memoir", so to speak. Then I thought about it and looked over listings and various posts and came to a conclusion. If I'm wrong, please correct me, but the readings offered by Ash and Magnolia are basically a conversation between them and our spirit or entity, yes? So in that vein, they can only glean what is said to them in that conversation, right? Thinking that, I read over the biography I was given and that, combined with the info in my customer notes about N, also along with my personal experiences with her, I actually received quite a lot of info. Much more than I had originally thought. Of course there is much more I'd like to know but now I have more confidence that I'll learn it in time. I attribute this confidence to the biography.

Proud companion of a Gryphon-N, Werewolf-D, Steel Golem, Norse Light Elf-A, Air & Water/Sea Elf Spirit-M, Bird Fairy-Ar, Lion Shifter-Mz, Throne Angel-De, Ice Stag-K, Pegasus-L, Sanguine Vampire-Ke, Barrow Dragon-Mi, Unicorn-An, Owl Familiar-Sc, Avenging Angel-T, Mermaid-Me, Rainbow Dragon-Ag, Raven Familiar-Th, Fairy Godmother-Mia, Snake Familiar-H, Were-Horse-To
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

I can't complain, since they were free and all, but they didn't give me much incentive to splurge on full spirit biographies.
THAT'S WHY THEY ARE MINI BIOS. THEY WERE INFO THE SPIRITS WANTED TO GIVE OUT FURTHER THAN WHAT WAS ALREADY GIVEN IN CONJURATION OR PRELISTING. THEY WEREN'T REALLY MEANT TO MAKE YOU WANT TO BUY A FULL BIO SINCE THAT'S COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. BUT, GOOD TO HAVE FEEDBACK. THIS KIND OF FEEDBACK HELPS US DECIDE WHETHER OR NOT TO DO THESE KINDS OF FREEBIES.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

I recently received a spirit biography on my new friend, N. At first, I thought the same as OP. I think I thought it would be this long "memoir", so to speak. Then I thought about it and looked over listings and various posts and came to a conclusion. If I'm wrong, please correct me, but the readings offered by Ash and Magnolia are basically a conversation between them and our spirit or entity, yes? So in that vein, they can only glean what is said to them in that conversation, right? Thinking that, I read over the biography I was given and that, combined with the info in my customer notes about N, also along with my personal experiences with her, I actually received quite a lot of info. Much more than I had originally thought. Of course there is much more I'd like to know but now I have more confidence that I'll learn it in time. I attribute this confidence to the biography.
EXACTAMUNDO. WE CAN'T FORCE & WE'RE NOT GOING TO FORCE ANY SPIRIT TO TELL US INFO. THEY SHARE WITH US, WE GIVE YOU WHAT THEY SHARE. MOST OF THE TIME THEY GIVE UP WHAT SPECIAL THINGS THEY LIKE OR IF THEY HAVE FAVS OF COLOR, SCENTS & SUCH. THE BIOS ARE MEANT TO GIVE YOU FEEDBACK (IF THE SPIRIT HAS ALREADY BEEN WITH YOU) OR GIVE YOU EXTRA INFO IF THE SPIRIT IS ON ITS WAY. OF COURSE EVERYONE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THE FULL, 245 PAGE BACKSTORY OF THEIR SPIRITS, BUT THAT'S REALLY SOMETHING THAT'S UP TO THE SPIRIT & KEEPER TO FIND OUT ABOUT EACH OTHER. NO DIFFERENT THAN MAKING ANY FRIEND, LEARNING THEIR LIFE STORY, ETC.

THE BIOS GIVE YOU PLENTY OF INFO TO JUMP OFF THE STARTING LINE OR GET FEEDBACK ON YOU AS A KEEPER. THAT'S THE POINT.

THE MINI BIOS WERE FREE, THEY WEREN'T MEANT TO BE INCENTIVE TO BUY FULL BIOS, THEY WERE JUST A FREEBIE FOR FUN. IF YOU GUYS FEEL THEY WEREN'T ALL THAT GREAT THEN MAYBE WE WON'T DO THAT AGAIN. ALL FEEDBACK IS GOOD FEEDBACK BECAUSE IT'S HOW WE DECIDE WHAT TO DO IN THE FUTURE.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

I appreciated the mini bio freebie, but I was a goof and forgot to add one for each spirit in my order. ;P
I used to order Spirit Biographies for everybody but now that they're no longer discounted they just sit in my wish list lol.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

I feel you, Lokakisa. I'd still love to get spirit biographies for my CH spirits, but seeing as I have 18 from CH, that's something I can't quite afford at the moment.

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

BinariesOfDreamsAndInk wrote:I feel you, Lokakisa. I'd still love to get spirit biographies for my CH spirits, but seeing as I have 18 from CH, that's something I can't quite afford at the moment.
Yup! My problem too, lol. If it was only one or two it wouldn't be a big deal.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
psianogen
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I was quite happy with the one spirit bio I've gotten so far. Might slowly work my way through my spirits getting one here and there as I can afford it.

psianogen
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Just to update this: I just got the next three spirit bios for my spirits. Each one had something that I went, "Oh, duh, I should have known that!" when I thought about it for even a few seconds. Really hit the nail right on the head, and I guess I still sometimes need to be hit over the head with the obvious! Still very happy with the readings I got.

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”