venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I have had a great experience with CH overall when it comes to spirits and spells. I believe any misgivings I have with not feeling a spirit or spell can generally be attributed to my not meshing as well with some types of magic or spirits compared to others (and I don't mean the arts involved). So I don't put that on them, that's from my youth in this journey (only 6 months) and me still being in the learning process of what works for me and what doesn't. For that reason alone I haven't put out a lot of reviews. Maybe I should, at least for the stuff that I am comfortable working with.

One of my only complaints is with choices for vessels that I made, but since I see that as my own fault I don't really count it as a mark against CH. I chose a drilled orb for one vessel, for example, and it was a hideous color of serpentine and the hole drilled would not have been large enough to loop a charging chain or necklace chain through, which was my intent. Neither issue was their fault, and I'm sure if I emailed support about it they would offer to replace it with a different vessel. Now that my bindings are copied to my master vessel, though, it really isn't something I feel like bothering them with. So, again, I don't really see this as their fault since I did not mention any of my preferences or reason I wanted the drilled orb in customer notes. I'm certain if I had they may have sent a completely different item or even changed it to a pendant for me.

The only other item of disappointment for me was the CH Tarot Deck. Since it is hand-made there were some things I did not like about it. For me the size of the cards is quite large, even for my large hands, so handling them is awkward. In addition, the card thickness is so thick that shuffling them together from the side is difficult so you have to get creative in shuffling. Lastly, I noticed some of the cards are not cut to the same size (or rather, they are off by a super miniscule amount), so for example the 0 and 1 cards used for Yes/No readings are different sizes and now I subconsciously know which is which, so now I have to try to hold them in a way that I can't feel this difference or I may influence the reading. That all said, given the amazing price for a useful tool despite its aesthetics, and a great tool for learning to use as a beginner, I still feel it's a great offering. I also have a personal issue with Tarot in general, so take this with a very large grain of salt. I'm trying to be very objective, but that feeling might influence me when it comes to the cards too.

Those two issues are the only ones I have ever considered a possible issue, and to be very clear these are specific to product and not to customer service. Again, if I contacted them directly about my dissatisfaction with the cards I am willing to bet they would try to accommodate me some way because as their customer service is concerned I have had nothing but great experience.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

I think you are doing great Regholdain-you seem to be picking up on everything quite well & to be honest you are a natural, you make me very envious lol! But I know what you mean about the vessels-I made a mistake a couple of times where I either got the drilled stone or went with a pewter pendant when I should have picked the gemstone pendant or went with my own vessel-I should have been listening to what my gut & spirits were telling me! But it's not CH's fault-it was a quick decision on my behalf without thinking it thru until it was already done!

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

My experiences with CH has been quite pleasant to be honest-help desk is always very helpful even when I feel like I am being a pain in the butt-I like trying to figure some thing out myself and just asking random questions that I should just do the research first before I contact help desk-or even asking if someone knows in the forum-I am quite sure they have more pressing things to answer at help desk!

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

You can purchase a spirit for a penny and see for yourself

Manifestations do not have the umph I am used to but so far everything I have purchased from them is totally legit.

memento mori
Amanirense
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 77
Spelled Number: 34
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:I appreciate the feedback, but I do want to address two issues that are deeply concerning to me.

Negative Reviews - we have negative reviews on items in the shop. Most people do not leave any reviews, but there are low star reviews on items. We have more than 50 negative reviews in the shop from people who gave their honest feedback. A look around the shop would have remedied that thought for you. Yes, it requires a lot of digging because most people don't leave feedback, but they are there. It's also important to note that if an item is one of a kind, the review is visible only as long as the product/freebie/service is visible; whether that review was good or bad. Once the one of a kind item is removed the review isn't visible any more because the product isn't available.

I feel silly having to defend myself against this accusation, and I can't waste time hunting them all down and posting all we've received over the years, but the listing I'm attaching as a photo has several bad reviews dating all the way back to 2012! It's really disheartening when you are accused of trust-based violations without any regard to the weight with which they hold to people who won't go fact check, or can't fact check, the accusations.

negative reviews.jpg
1 star.jpg
negative.jpg

LadyWolf in this thread has left several negative reviews on our tattoos... in fact, I think she negatively reviewed all that she bought.

As far as estate items, I don't see anything in your account history that is gold. We traditionally do not sell gold plated items at all, whether they are estate or not. I can see your entire order history and I looked at the 2 estate items you purchased and neither of them was gold, or even advertised as such. Are you sure you are not confusing our estate pieces with another seller? I can happily provide you the title, description, and photos of what you bought from us, and neither of them were gold or even looked gold in the photographs.

If you would like to write into us to support@creepyhollows.com and provide the order number (perhaps you bought under a different name or email?), then we will certainly & immediately help you, but I'm afraid that you have confused us with another seller as I searched both by your name and your email and neither produced more than 2 results. I strongly urge you to reach out to us, because I don't want you to have a negative association with us because you either thought something that wasn't the case, or confused us with someone else.

We are very clear and descriptive in all our listings, and especially the haunted estate artifacts, and we DO NOT call something gold (or any other material) without knowing that it is what we have said it is. Trust is something that is very important to us, and we would not call something gold that was plated with knowledge that it was such.

I really appreciate constructive criticism and helpful feedback because it helps anyone & any company evolve, but please fact-check before you say such things, because if I hadn't come in here and posted proof to the contrary, of even just the negative reviews, people might think we actually don't post negative reviews. Of course, aside from the fact that we run this open Forum that fosters an open discussion of all things, including CH.

If anyone, at any time, has an issue, comment, complaint, or even wants to give us positive feedback, you can contact us at support@creepyhollows.com and we respond within 24-48 hours on weekdays, and if you write in over the weekend we get back to you on Monday. There's no excuse to be unhappy about something related to CH because we don't ignore emails, we don't sweep things under the rug, and everyone who works for us is extremely responsive in helping collectors get the answers and support they need. We take the good, the bad, and the ugly.
I was a customer of yours from several years ago, and I attempted to write negative reviews about some items I received. None of them posted. You've had shipping issues in the past, where you promised to send out items on time, and they were not received on time. I purchased a ring from you in the past that you lost before I received it, and so the spirit companion and the spell had to be transferred to another vessel before I received what I already paid for. And now you claim none of that happened. I'm wearing a ring right now that has a 10k gold stamp, purchased from you, that is actually gold-plated. I'm being honest about my experiences, and no amount of hemming and hawing from you is going to change my opinion. You've done enough work on me to know I do not go out of my way to lie on people. But I don't mince words either.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I'm glad to say the customer service from CH has been excellent for me. If it hadn't, I wouldn't have continued to buy so much.

I have had an unsatisfactory experience from another seller so I can tell the difference

I placed a lot of orders over the last year or so, some of which were complex with as many as 18 or so different things in the package. With only one of them was one item missed off, which was added to the next order. Given the volume of orders CH must be receiving I think you would expect the average online business to make a few mistakes but in my experience with CH they have been minor and few.

I think I made a few wrong assumptions myself on a couple of things, like others have said, but I'm happy to confirm that anything I've asked CH support about has been dealt with very well.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Mixed bag. Some of their items have worked for me, some of them have not, but they don't allow negative reviews to appear on the shop site. I bought a gold ring that was gold plated, not solid gold, although it was advertised as such. One of their expensive estate items had no reaction with me, even though it was advertised as vision inducing.
This is your original post that doesn't go into any of the detail; you did not say that we replaced the ring. You said that we "advertised" the ring as gold. That would lead someone to believe that we posted a photo and description of a ring, said it was gold, and it was not gold.

If you don't mind, I would appreciate some photos of the ring to support@creepyhollows.com so I can see the situation and we can remedy the issue for you. I personally do not like most plated vessels because I wear mine all the time and they get a lot of use, so I can understand if someone is upset about a plating issue. I would only ever knowingly give someone a plated vessel if they knew ahead of time it was plated.

I can't speak to any negative reviews you left, because if you left them several years ago and they did not show up within 24 hours of posting, you should have let us know when it happened so any issue could have been traced. I can't go back to the developers and ask them what happened because they can't trace an issue that is several years old. However, as I said, if you left a negative review on a limited time only listing, those are only listed publicly as long as the offer is valid. If you left it on something that was only on the site for a few months and was deactivated because people can no longer buy it, then your review is part of the no-longer-public listing.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

I would like to say my wife and I have together spent a few thousand dollars over the years we have been members here. We are both very happy with almost everything we have gotten here.
Huffette (my wife) is a very sensitive empath who has extremely accurate impressions and sometimes has wished for less powers. Magnolia sent her an item she called a "tuner" which was in the development stages and asked her to test it out for her. It had 10 levels of code words which ranged from 100% full on with her abilities to 0% which was her abilities completely shut off.Huffette tested every level and was very impressed at how well it worked . She eventually set her abilities at 50% and still has it at that level. SOOOOO to Mags and Ash... THANK YOU!!!

Also, I occasionally ask for custom spells. The latest one was for a spell sent on a cheap tumbled stone that I could use the "ULTRA COMPLEX BAG OF ALL TRICKS"(another of their fantastic products) to copy the spell to 8 selenite wands to be buried at each corner of our new home and each corner of our lot to create a protective grid. Huffette told me she could feel the difference after I completed the grid.... Thank you Mags for that one too.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
SapphireEyes
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Zodiac:

I’m still fairly new to CH but I’ve bought a few spirits and several spells from them. I’ve always been very happy with everything I’ve received. I had a gemstone ring that I wore all the time that just broke and I just opted to have them rebind the spell to my spirit since I didn’t want to get another ring and have it break again.

The help desk and all those who run it always are very helpful and answer all my questions in a timely manner. I’ve never had anything wrong with my orders and I love all the freebies!! I haven’t seen much with all the spells I’ve received but that’s on me because I haven’t worked with them properly. My spirits, however, are awesome! I’m very happy with them and all the great things I’ve received from CH!

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Following up on Magnolia’s comment, I believe I’ve seen listings where, if it was not certain what the metal or stone is, they said as much in the listing. Sometimes, a person needs training to discern one stone from another, or ID between similar-looking metals, and I haven’t seen Magnolia or Ash lay claim to gemologist or metallurgist training.
I desperately wanted there to be a great "metallurgist" GIF. But I settled.

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”