What is your experience buying from CH?

Yuki1777
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this

hi was thinking of buying from CH but not sure if anything she sells is the real deal. i have bought from enchanted willow witch cottage and dovemacob long ago when i bought their so called mystical items. sadly i was scammed outta my money but now willing after a couple of years to purchase from another seller i heard some bad things about CH and some good things. so would like to know of anyone who has bought any of these so called mystical items. what were your experiences? like did u notice anything right after buying? not saying shes a fraud i am just contemplating before buying again after being scammed i gotta be cautious thanks

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I bought some soap from dovemacob. It was nice soap. Though why would you go on CH and ask about CH?

I buy stuff because I am curious. I'm often not 100% sure how it will turn out. And I only spend what I can afford with people I like. And I'll return if I am satisfied. Been here since 2009. If you have doubts sign up for the mass free session, and see how you feel.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

CH are definitely the real deal. I’ve had complaints but it’s been mostly great, and the spirits from this place have really eased things for me IRL.

Dirty-paws
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gargoyles
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashpaw

Hello!

So far I've had good experiences with CH. If you're looking for spirits I can attest that all four of mine are real as can be as I've literally seen my gargoyle as an orb with my naked eye, physically felt my Incubus put his hand on my head, and heard both of my dragons' voices.

As far as spells go, it's hard to say because I only purchase spells that help me develop my clair-senses (to see, hear, feel spirits) and I don't know if I am improving myself or if the spells are helping me along. I just bought a luck and happiness spell, so I guess I can let you know if that starts working. :)

Overall from my personal experience, it's been all positive. I would say the only dud I've had so far is a spell to turn my cat into my familiar. But again, I just don't know what to be expecting so I can't really tell you if it worked or not.

0x. Ashpaw's House for Wayward Spirits. 0x.
Ekenshin
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

its the real deal alright - since my first spirit from CH there is alot of manifestations including touch, lights, knocks even a few cases of objects moving right infront of me. They have also helped explain what will happen in the future too (for example while i don't know which spirit but most likely my Bronwyn Angel told me the marks i would get for a uni assignment and it was smack on)

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

You are at CH, the practitioners are Ash & Magnolia West. If you look around you will find thousands of reviews..

warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: my sprit sisters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Warp traveler
Zodiac:

Is real, CH is professional and real, I don't regret nothing coming here and joining the forum and shop!

I was raise Catholic, but I am human first and my religion/ philosophy's respect and dignity.

The Emperor Protects

The road is long.... take steps on at a time.... and you will travel to your destination in peace.

Mantra to ANGER CONTROL... Om Shante prashante sarve krodho pasha mani Swaha
Yuki1777
new here
new here

Samsara wrote:I bought some soap from dovemacob. It was nice soap. Though why would you go on CH and ask about CH?

I buy stuff because I am curious. I'm often not 100% sure how it will turn out. And I only spend what I can afford with people I like. And I'll return if I am satisfied. Been here since 2009. If you have doubts sign up for the mass free session, and see how you feel.

well because i know that people on CH probably have and most likely bought from CH if i asked anywhere else i probably would get answers from people who dont know much about it so

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Yuki1777 wrote:
Samsara wrote:I bought some soap from dovemacob. It was nice soap. Though why would you go on CH and ask about CH?

well because i know that people on CH probably have and most likely bought from CH if i asked anywhere else i probably would get answers from people who dont know much about it so
Oh. OK. Some people think forum participants are paid or biased. Definitely not paid. Though sort of biased.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”