new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon Angel Uni
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Windsong

Re: What is your experience buying from CH?

Post by Nolo614 »

Hi all,

I’m definitely overdue for a CH review. Here are my purchases thus far (that I’ve received, I recently went a bit overboard during the sep sale lol):

- One Schalan Angel bound to spirit (living entity). She is exactly as described. She comes thru very quickly on pendulum, and is an incredible messenger thru tarot. I can hear her singing each night before bed. She was truly the best starter spirit.
- Flame of Abagodon. I felt the energy radiating from this piece but did not get the cool visuals many did. I care not, because it’s a gift for my spirits. They absolutely adore it and it’s their favorite offering to date.
- Nightplay. I am so intrigued by this but have read you really need to be in complete darkness to see manifestations. I’m in a small city apartment with light pollution everywhere but I am going to try to use this on Samhain.
- Pairing Bag. This is a MUST have. It just feels like I’ve known my spirits forever after pairing. It especially helped with my unicorn, who is shy and tends to be overshadowed by the constant “on” puppy like energy of my dragon lol.

Overall I’m pleased and have many more items and spells on the way I will update on. I did note their order fulfillment is much slower right now, but that’s likely due to the sale.

Cheers on the path <3

Grey witch of a wonderfully eclectic coven. Clairaudient, empath and card reader since childhood. Raised near historic Salem in one of the oldest Victorians in town, spirits have long been family. Lucky to have: A Schalan, A Butterfly Dragon, A Black Fae Unicorn, A Zimada, A Volkh, and a Soul Cleanser on my path.

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1700
Spelled Number: 521
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

Post by Huffdamagicdragon »

I decided to post the following experience I had with the spell called "Rendered Impotent".
It begins with the experience I had with my now deceased mother. I do not believe she ever knew how powerful she was with her words. Her well intentioned warnings to be careful driving became a jinx curse that never failed to cause bad luck. Every time she told me to be careful driving because there were deer out there, I would have to hit the brakes due to a deer or multiple deer. These encounters with deer were always after visiting her and getting her warning and almost never on days I did not have contact with her. Once I realized what was happening, I began looking for a way to end her jinxes without harming her. "Rendered Impotent" fit perfectly with no karmic kickback to Mom. Once I activated the spell mentioning her, these events ended.

So, I can say with certainty, Creepy Hollows spells work. This spell was the ONLY difference and the effect was dramatic for me. Mom never knew I did that, so it turned out perfect.

This is just one of many examples I could tell.

THANK YOU ASH!
THANK YOU MAGNOLIA!

I have just used 5,000 of my bonus points to get the MIND SPARK spell
This is the first time I have used my bonus points so I am looking forward to receiving this.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though

Nolo614
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon Angel Uni
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Windsong

Post by Nolo614 »

Hi all, back with more items for review as I was looking to get some work done this October!

The Universal Command Orb- had huge energy upon unpacking. I felt the energy sort of swirl around it. I’ve only used the levitation and galactic energy command (both of which felt like amazing body highs). I have a feeling this will be my favorite orb.

The Lazy Orb- I like that this is working in the background. The whisper command WORKS. You don’t instantly hear whispering, but if you’re clairaudient like me, it boosts up the volume. I actually jumped a little hearing my girls a few hours after activating. (I realize I shouldn’t do that again before bed lol).

Ultra Complex Bag of All Tricks- this thing is AWESOME. I wasn’t sure if I could boost multiple bindings at once so I let my spirits go one at a time, and they are notably more present and agree that they feel stronger. Last night was the Aries full moon so I attempted to conjure a gargoyle, my spirits said one came through, however he did NOT agree to be bound lol. So it works, but my own skills clearly need honing. I can’t wait to use it later today to transfer spells so I’m not wearing 5 necklaces a day. Highly suggest these purchases as long term “essential” tools for the basics.

Cheers on the path <3

Grey witch of a wonderfully eclectic coven. Clairaudient, empath and card reader since childhood. Raised near historic Salem in one of the oldest Victorians in town, spirits have long been family. Lucky to have: A Schalan, A Butterfly Dragon, A Black Fae Unicorn, A Zimada, A Volkh, and a Soul Cleanser on my path.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels

Post by Huffette »

You have seen my stories about my leprechauns. Those spirits were all conjured by the CH crew. Magnolia and Ash do magnificent work with everything they do from spirits to spells and readings. Everything is spot on. Even when you get a reverse adoption, the spirit is something you need at that moment.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Liu Hebiu

Post by blezheng »

As always it satisfies me and meets my expectations, in fact it's always excellent. I'm still gathering experiences from my Wealth triad before giving a review about it but for sure it will be a 5 star review. Eversince the binding of my wealth triad got completed, I had a very strong urge to create art and create more ways to earn money. :)

All from CH: 8 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,5 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,3 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Amanik-Geced,Khepri,Hathor,Amon-Ra,Isis,Tefnut,Sekhmet,Guan Yu,Ganesh,Bast

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”