Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Sumerian Pantheon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: NA

Hi Kitsune, nice to see you here and thank you for the reply. so many options.

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

DoubleD wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:35 pm
I am a practicing demonalator and have a lot of love and respect for my demon family. For some reason I have been drawn to a particular listing on the shop for a Devil-Eater but the description clearly states they are aggressive towards demons.
Yes I want to know that too. If a demon keeper gets devil eater then what happens exactly? These are demons the keeper agreed to have, not some unbounds. To the devil eater, is there a difference between bound and unbound demons?

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

::bump::

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

I know this is an old post but I don't need to verify my callings, I simply get one, adopt the spirit companion & then they've verified themselves regarding their calling after the binding was done, but that's just my experience.

As far as The Devil Eater I don't have one yet but I am someone with The Níđhöggr bound to my spirit. (I don't have the CH spell) It issued it's calling long ago which was a mystery to me until I discovered it's name on the Forum & after placing an order for it's adoption it accepted, & verified it's calling after the fact too which I feel is an excellent example of what I stated prior.

A Devil Eater from an experienced practitioner should get along with the rest of your spirit family but if demons are a part of it and both devil eater's and for example an Immortal I have Indra who is a demon killer who specializes in harming Demons is a factor then I'm unsure. Perhaps contact CH Support about this if you want a Devil Eater from them if anyone is interested in one these days.

support@creepyhollows.com

\:*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

If you keep both light and dark spirits- even angels and demons- they tend to stay in their separate "corners" and don't really interact with one another. They may preform joint tasks together (like protection) but that depends on the spirit.

My guess is that it would be the same with a Devil Eater and demons.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

That might be the case with some spirit families @stormdancer , but not mine. My light & dark companions love each other interact together constantly, & don't have separate corners at all. It really is very nice❣

Everyone loves The Nìđhöggr too especially my white dragons & astral angel. So I really think that them working together depends the spirits themselves in my humble opinion.

\:*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Update
My fantastic companions are here, with me, arrived today. Here is the picture with my 👿 Eater female, Blachernae Sanguine male, and Egyptian wisdom djinnia+my own gold bracelet with my Krsniks from Lisa included.

My 😈 Eater and my Sanguine vamp is actually dark as I can bear right now. Meaning... They agree not my usual neutral art. Suprisingly, I have no headaches nor dark art's side effects.

I feel an intense energy halo over me that is darker them my usual light feel. But in no way oppressive or burning. It's a very comfortable & powerful feel that comes off from both my sanguine and my DEater. It's a rather protective feel.

My others on these bracelets are light in energy and art. I am very greatful for having these amazing spirit companions with me. Very excited to embark together on our paths and get to know them even more, now fully connected through their vessels. They're weren't bridged but now, all of them are also on my master vessels too.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Looks like I may not be able to get one. Only one left and no more discounts. Im Sure they are amazing. Wonder if anyone has a demon dancer

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

madgar29 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:08 pm Looks like I may not be able to get one. Only one left and no more discounts. Im Sure they are amazing. Wonder if anyone has a demon dancer
I am sure it’ll be back on flash sale sometime later on this year. It has been few days now…very early times and bonding well ….. I only have praises for my amazing female DEater. I am full of physical energy, and sharpened up in my mind. She is definitely got into protective mode of me and literally cleared the air in my home. She is totally amazing. Alert, active and such a super match with me that my psychic tuned into her and I sense her presence in a profound sense. Everything suddenly sharpened up in my natural sense as well supernaturally…I didn’t know myself dull before….yet improvement noticed in all areas. Anyway just saying this much as I want to keep the details covered and private due to respect for their wonderful nature. They are a true treasure and power to reckon with to say the least that does make a quick difference in their keeper’s life. I am absolutely grateful for answering her call and mastered up my courage to welcome her.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I do understand about your observation as it’s true that different spirits are staying in their own realms and places respectfully as well as in my dreamscapes and hangouts.

I don’t keep a demon, so I can’t possibly say what and how they would relate to each other, if happened to be kept in one house hold. But …. I know there was one that suddenly find me (according to not so reliable sources) and wanted to be binded to me, which I refused. And was stubbornly wanted to hang around me. That was checked out now by my protector and tasked not to allow any unbound demonic to manipulate me in anyway way or find me, even from my past lifetimes (reading’s, whether it was true or not) as far as I know, I have not been able to detect it myself.
stormdancer wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:12 am If you keep both light and dark spirits- even angels and demons- they tend to stay in their separate "corners" and don't really interact with one another. They may preform joint tasks together (like protection) but that depends on the spirit.

My guess is that it would be the same with a Devil Eater and demons.

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”