Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

So recently I purchased a few things - - - actually, too many things - - - but these in particular were extra important to me. These two things were gifts for someone dear to me who had been going through extreme amounts of stress, restlessness, and what I can only describe as "Unbound Overload". So I got them two presents from CH in hopes to curb some of their issues, both of which were quite generic as far as my description of what I wanted, and yet the CH crew went above and beyond as far as picking vessels went.

To tell the truth, I was very nervous about ordering vessels, both because I always worry about shipping going wrong and also because I was worried that they (or even I myself!) might pick a color or item said individual wouldn't like. My thank you is relative to their choices because I personally couldn't have been happier.

To provide some context, The 50 ft Shield of Protection was bound to a Pyramid. I requested that it be generally darker in color as the individual likes dark hues and they chose Black Agate for the gem type. This is a BEAUTIFUL choice in my mind because it's pretty much exactly what she needed...
Black Agate, like all black stones, is a grounding and protective crystal. It gives a calming peace that helps those during a period of bereavement. Black Agate gives inner strength to move on and is also very helpful in keeping the peace in stressful households.

Nextly, I also got the individual a dream charm. I asked that it be bound to a heart, and that if possible, to Selenite as I wanted some extra cleansing power. They didn't have Selenite available, so they chose Snowflake Obsidian instead. Normally, I'd be upset that they didn't ask or update me beforehand, and I'd even had issues with the crew in the past - - - but in a strange turn of fate, they couldn't have picked a better alternative, because Snowflake Obsidian is my personal gem type for my MV. The fact that it's a heart and being sent to her is honestly a very touching mental image. Especially since her and I used to be involved, and the reason we split wasn't due to a lack of love, but just her loving someone else a bit more - and that was okay. We still talk, albeit around this time I'm giving her space due to hard life events on her end (yet another reason for the gifts) so, yeah, even without that cute mental image of sincerity Snowflake Obsidian is a wonderful gem because...
Snowflake Obsidian brings about a balance to body, mind and spirit. Snowflake Obsidian helps to keep centered and focused when any type of chaotic situation (office, commute, home, etc.) presents itself. Snowflake Obsidian can remove negativity from a space or person with ease.

So not only is she going to be receiving amazing Magickal work from Magnolia and/or Ash, but she's also getting two PERFECT gems to help her both Metaphysically and emotionally. Even if by some chance they don't work for her personally, they're still gifts that I'm so thankful to be able to have sent to her due to the choice of vessel alone. Thank you so much Creepy Hollows, I couldn't have asked for a better aid. <3

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”