CH Ebooks and Instant Magic Spells to cast Yourself Review

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I love all of the ebooks that I bought from CH, most especially the latest one, Limited Great Dark Arts Guidance, Spells and Rituals by Ash and the Advanced Spirit Keeping Ebook. Both are very helpful and the rituals inside are very powerful.

The rituals in Limited Great Dark Arts are perfect for those who work with advanced or complex types of magick and for those who want to make the most out their workings with their DA spirits. The rituals and spells inside this book are super powerful and it will definitely fill you with the energies you need for interacting with DA spirits, energy and magick.

Advanced Spirit Keeping helped me to be more organized when it comes to organizing my spirit family and it also helped me to understand the spirits in my keep further and in a deeper level. It has broadened my understanding when it comes to working with my spirit companions.

I also use Spell To Inspire Spiritual Insight every time before I start to do a magickal working regardless of what kind, I even memorized it because I felt that it gives me an instant spiritual energy boost every time I use it.

I'm very grateful and I definitely look forward to purchase more in the future. I will put an update about this in the future because I love ebooks. <3 :]

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I also would like to give a good review of the Limited Great Dark Arts Guidance, Spells and Rituals by Ash and the Advanced Spirit Keeping Ebooks.

As someone who feels aligned with White Arts, Ash's book helped me to clarify more where I stand in relation to DA energy & spirits. To 'get it' more.

And I've enjoyed using some of the spells that help connect, bond etc with my DA spirits. (I have Magnolia's WA book and use the WA versions with my WA spirits.)

The Advanced Spirit Keeping Book spurred me on to creating spirit communes for members of my spirit family. There's a lot in there to be made use of as spirit keeper. Definitely recommended.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I also need to add that the $1 Remove A Curse spell is very potent and very effective in removing curses and hexes.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I love books and ebooks and I (think) I have all of CH's Ebooks or at least most of them. I also got their conjuration and class ones involving the kinetics and immortal ones but I don't plan on actually going over those until much later on.
I also really like them too actually despite not actually having implemented anything from them (...yet lol).

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

This time I am using the Limited Edition WA and the rituals and spells there helped me to raise my vibes as well as to make the most out of my WA spirits because sometimes I feel like I need to make an extra effort to sense them. The rituals and spells also helped me to be able to channel WA energy in a better way as well such as doing distance healing work.

xytfaith
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Faith4cool
Zodiac:

I bought the $1 Universal luck spell and it's really detail and I recommend 100% for those who want to start with spells!

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

All of their spells in their magick ebooks helps me greatly in preparing myself to do complex traditional Taoist (Ancient Chinese) and LNK (Ancient Filipino) Magick knowing that sometimes both are so hard to execute. I love their Blockage Removal Essentials ebook, the spells are very refreshing and very effective in removing blockages and it's a must have for me.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

What I love about their ebook spells is that it is very much compatible to be incorporated and practiced with any form or type of ancient and/or traditional magick and it will even help enhance and empower the magick that you cast. I'm even incorporating the sigils to my own eclectic method of making fu/ofuda talismans.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I love the Seekers of Power Spell Book Volume 1 spells (I have a downloadable copy of it) most especially the Astral Magick spell because it's super high vibe and is a great addition in my ritual magick work. I love the high vibe energy from the spell as in.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Five Of The Essential Rituals For Practicing Protection Magick - Download Copy Only

I'll make a review about this in the future after using at least some of its spells. I don't want to be a spoiler but so far this is excellent and golden! They have spells for protection against something(s) that most magick practitioners forget to put protection from. It's full of very helpful spells and I'm about to use/do some of its spells, I'm so excited! For me, it's perfect for beginners and practitioners regardless of their level. Protection is very important nowadays because some throw baneful magick, negative energy and/or psychic attack for very petty reasons or for no valid reason at all LOL. :)

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”