new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alduin

I think I literally owe my life to CH. Right before my entire household contracted COVID we bought several luck spells. One of the sku names was misread because it is close to one of the luck spells (spirit chains was changed to a luck spell). When all had fevers, headaches, body aches, diarrhea , lack of energy, loss of taste and smell, lack of appetite, and major depression. I hope that the spells continue to help my family and I avoid the crazy after effects that they say come with surviving. I am a Reiki Master practitioner and had to help the oldest form an appetite but other than some very STRONG Tylenol we made it. Half the family are high risk and over 65 years of age. So a BIG thanks to the entire team over at CH and my wonderful keep for keeping us alive.

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Post moved to suitable section.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Oh, you and your family went through so much.... I do hope you will have a much better start to this new year.
I do share your gratitude for CH. Although, we have it very good in Australia compared with the rest of the world. Never the less being a health care worker and front line workers didn't gave me the luxury of staying athome during lock down in Australia.

At work, every one with slightest symptoms were treated as a potential Covid 19 case. The mammoth task of sterilising everyday after each case in the astronauts looking suit wearing from head to toe was very intense and hot to me as well as all of our nursing staff and cleaning staff and everyone.

I literally had to switch off and CH website gave me that escape. By the end of the year, I became a spirit keeper. Surrounded by angels... and I am feeling very content and joyful.

My closest loved once also 65 + in my home too. So, I am very thankful for holding me together with all those lovely items and freebies, blogs and angelic binding even for my family members. ❤️❤️❤️

Mralduin wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:28 am I think I literally owe my life to CH. Right before my entire household contracted COVID we bought several luck spells. One of the sku names was misread because it is close to one of the luck spells (spirit chains was changed to a luck spell). When all had fevers, headaches, body aches, diarrhea , lack of energy, loss of taste and smell, lack of appetite, and major depression. I hope that the spells continue to help my family and I avoid the crazy after effects that they say come with surviving. I am a Reiki Master practitioner and had to help the oldest form an appetite but other than some very STRONG Tylenol we made it. Half the family are high risk and over 65 years of age. So a BIG thanks to the entire team over at CH and my wonderful keep for keeping us alive.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”