Wyverns

Discussions on specific races of dragons.
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

I promise I did do a search first, but I thought since CH now has them listed in the store, and Kelis offers them also, I'd start a new thread to talk about them!
Tell me about your wyvern buddies!
How do they compare to other dragons? How do they get along with your other dragon spirits and other spirits in general?
I'm going to be getting a Tiger wyvern from Kelis. I currently have a red dragon, a purple dragon, and a fire dragon in my keep.
(Actually when I think of wyverns I tend to reflect on my little blue buddy in Final Fantasy XI lol ... so disappointed FFXIV does not have them for the Dragoon job! on the flip side you can fly around on different mounts now ... ;P )

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
CerataPhthalma
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

I don't have any wyverns with me at the moment (that I'm aware of <_< ), but I have heard through mythology channels that they were known to be extremely aggressive and territorial! I'm interested to see how this plays out with their Keepers, since it seems like several listings I've looked at has at least mentioned the aggressiveness and sort of quick-moving aspect of them. Naturally, we have to take myths with a grain of salt, but it is definitely interesting to see if any of it holds true!

Excited to see what people have to say about this "new" species up for bonding!

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

I got my tiger wyvern from Kelis yesterday!
He's a playful and wild juvenile.

I'm not at the point where I can distinguish fantasy from real meditative experience so take this with a grain of salt.
But, I imagined him to be friendly, affectionate and inquisitive, a bit of a "talker," and likes playful tickling and belly rubs.
I invited him into my lap for cuddles, then invited my other dragons (purple, red, fire, and Itla) to come forth for a meet and greet. I asked them to all play nice and make him feel welcome. I imagined that they were sniffing and peering at him while he continued to look around and make sounds like you might hear on a "Jonny Quest" cartoon lol. At only two feet he is the smallest of course. The Itla dragon is next at four feet. She will probably mother him as she was described as having that kind of disposition.

Then one of my cats jumped in my lap and interrupted my vision, lol.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 324
Spelled Number: 49
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz
Zodiac:

Mine is very territorial and can be aggressive when threatend and she is weary of strangers

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours

Return to “Dragon Races”