How long before your dragon made its presence known?

Tips and tricks for connecting with dragons.
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

dear sonatina; each spirit and keeper are different so nobody should feel any less a keeper nor should they ever compare themselves or think they must compete with another who may connect even before purchase. keep your heart open and light and your spirit will connect with you when they trust - it's all different for each of us but it all comes down to the same thing..trust and respect of the spirits. i know from your posts that your heart is pure and you will be one of the best keepers of your time so sit back, relax, talk to your spirits (love my dragons, especially the babies) and just enjoy this wonderful journey you have embarked upon! :)

dear rob - spirits usually come to me to say hello too before i acquire them but lately i've been trying to discourage them from getting too close because of one recent heartbreak. however, my new black dragon did come to me first as i was trying to look at the list for the triumvirate order and he has been amazing! so different than my other dragons, i've lately been called by a number of spirits who will help me with my alchemy studies and advanced conjuration/binding work - and my new black is amazing! i have a wizard from atlantis, a human female who is coming who was a chemist, my dear baba yaga, my black dragon and an alchemist who appeared at my home along with several witch spirits all thanks to magnolia's spirit chimes!

quenie, faerie and dl - now you all know what i've known for quite some time...dragons are just among the best spirits to have and it really is hard to say one has a favorite as they each are totally amazing in their personalities and abilities. it's really fun watching the wrymlings as they grow although they still are basically what we would call "infants".

sonatine - pretty soon you will have the most amazing dragon stories for us and i look forward to reading about them! take care hon. blessed be.

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
goldenhawk
active contributor
active contributor

Hi Arsine
Have you got 2 blacks now?
Rob

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

dear rob - goodness no! one is quite enough and other black dragon keepers may agree. :) i never even expected to be called by one actually...but there he was, kwim? take care!

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
templarwraith
new here
new here

I have been lucky. The very day I got my Green Dragon he manifested himself before my eyes. He kinda slithered, floated right by me and into another room in my house. He was exactly like a typical looking Dragon, with scales all over and ridges on his back and tail. I chased after him and he disappeared. He seems to like playing games like this. His color is emerald green. My Gold Dragon showed himself to me differently. He took about week and I was sitting out in the sun. And he showed up in form of a orb that I couldn't quite see through. Kinda like how the alien in predator looks when he turns invisible. He floated around me circling for about 5 mins before he disappeared. I have noticed that the Green Dragon loves it when I am outdoors, expecially when I go up into the moutains. Anything to do with nature. The Gold Dragon seems to love social situations and especially likes the opposite sex. I think he's a hound! lol!! I think spending a lot of time with your Dragon and doing things that he likes will speed up the process of them revealing themselves to you. Green Dragons love being out in the rain and Gold Dragons love being out in the sun. Talk to them too, just make sure no one else is around when you do it. lol!! :mrgreen:

Silvershewlf
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Sonatina,
Yes Rain Dog was right. I had only had my green dragon for about a month and a half. He is also the first spirit I ever got. I burn incense for him and try to talk to him even if its only in my mind. He turned half of his silver ring black as I slept one night! Scared me I though I somehow did something to the ring but as the day went by it faded back to silver. He also appered in a dream as a baby. He did not talk but he was very happy. The dream was so funny cause it started out as me and my hubby sitting in bed and I saw this light going aournd the room and it looked like dashes. My hubby saw it too and was gettin really freaked and I was soo happy cause I knew it was my dragon. Then in the dream he turned into a baby dragon in the room ran itno the wall and fell on the floor lol. I ran over too him to see that he was ok and to hug him and tell him how happy I was he was there. Then in the dream my hubby fell out of the bed in shock and I started to laugh and I said see dragonds are real! LOL Then my dream was over. That is the only time I have seen him in my dreams. At least that I remember. I am so happy that I have had the experiences I have but he has been quiet for a while now. So I talk to him and we enjoy the summer storms together. I have always loved the rain but since I have had him I seem to have a lot more joy when it rains. As well as just being outside and enjoying the air. The best is when the air is clean and crisp right after it rains :) Hope you have fun getting to know your dragon too!

Silvershewlf aka Kristin

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"- Elanor Roosevelt
D’Werewolf
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I am a skeptic turned spirit keeper and mine made their presence known instantly. My Dragos got frisky either the first or second night we were together. My Storm Dragon came and electrocuted me in my sleep the very night I told his conjurer I didn’t believe in Storm Dragons.

Return to “Connecting With Dragons”