DO ALL DRAGONS LIKE FRUIT?

Tips and tricks for connecting with dragons.
coddington
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 0

hi! I am waiting for my SRA silver dragon so I don't have specific deets on him/her although I feel like he/she is here and hanging out with my Red Dragon "H". I have been burning dragon's blood incense and have ordered a dragon offering for her from CH. But I was wanting to do some other stuff for her and I don't have any see glass....
I read that all dragons love fruit... is that true? When I got "H" his card said that he loves strawberries and oranges...but since I haven't gotten any info on my silver dragon, I was wondering what kind of fruit I can give her?

drgnfly402
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't Choose
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Usually this information will be listed in the encyclopedia so until you get her information, maybe following the suggestions there may help you.
It's nice to see your appreciation for you spirit friends keep up the great work. Dragons will know that any fruit you offer or have on hand at the time is coming from your heart. They understand.
Good luck with your Silver Dragon. ::dragons::

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.
Marcel Proust

coddington
neophyte
neophyte

Awwww. Thanks so much for saying so. I am getting the impression that she is being a little shy....prob because she is an SRA and needs a longer adjusting time...so I just want to make her happy and cozy as soon as possibly.

Lucinda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 65
Your favorite spirit to work with: white dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhiannon TideCaw
Zodiac:

I dont mind posting you a few bits of seaglass. my white dragon said he wants me too LOL. I am in Australia tho, so will take a week or so, I wont charge you, I will do it in a small package, maybe Magnolia can email me your addy. I take my dragon to the beach everyday, we find heaps.

My Charging Box,Treasure Cove,Casting Ground, A Granite Alter, My Magickal SanctuaryImageImageImage
Lucinda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

he also wants me to send you some white disc shells, he would know LOL

My Charging Box,Treasure Cove,Casting Ground, A Granite Alter, My Magickal SanctuaryImageImageImage
coddington
neophyte
neophyte

Oh my gosh. Lucinda that is so nice of you and your white dragon. Not sure how to get you my address? I'm not allowed to put it in the forum right?
I would of course like to send you a few bucks for shipping???
Can you tell me about your white dragon? I have one on my wish list...but it will probably be about a month or two until I can actually make another purchase...they seem very special.

I'd love to hear about your white dragon experience? I have had my red dragon only for a week! and the silver came as soon as the SRA was submitted and has been hanging out with my Red guy....but the bonding with my Red was instant...also I guess cuz he was bridged to me for a little while before I knew his name or even really knew he was coming..so while I didn't know he was around, I guess he was getting to know me!! LOL.

also the white shells? that is so funny. are the white shells for my silver dragon??? Your dragon sounds so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucinda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

everything is for your silver dragon. It is OK about postage. Wont cost much, think of it as a gift dragon to dragon OK. My dragon actually I got from Moonstar7, he said hello to me, loud and clear, old mans voice, wise, ancient, gentlemanly, I got a thread about it. He goes everywhere with me. He loves the beach, and when I find white seaglass, he spins on his pendant. Even my hubby says OMFG lol. He got me to quit smoking, I was a serious smoker too, but he did not like it. No withdrawals, zilch. He likes cold treats, I just let him lick my icecream cos I eat them all the time, ice pops, you know. He likes to put thoughts in my head, and warn me if my mum is gonna ring, and I dont answer the phone. We dont get along me and mum. First time I got him, I took him shopping in a mall, and everywhere I looked was dragons. Its all in my "does your dragon talk to you post". I dont know what your red dragon would like, but this is for your silver, I will let him chose everything. He is a glass orb, with silver claws, he will spin over stuff he would like to send. Hey, they may know each other LOL. No you cant post emails or addys here, I dont have pm status nor do you, we are not bogged yet lol. Maybe send CH an email saying you give permission for me to post, and they can email me back, or maybe a mod here might do something. I dunno lol

Lucinda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

The pic in my avi, is where the glass and shells come from.

coddington
neophyte
neophyte

Hi Lucinda and her white dragon! I sent a HP ticket through asking how I can get you my address. I will let you know what they say when I hear from them...and will post the info here in this thread. Thanks again. I think that is so totally sweet of your WD!!!!! ::rofl::

Lucinda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

hope they dont take too long to reply lol Im still waiting on a ticket
WD says YW LOL

Return to “Connecting With Dragons”