venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Ok, i cannot be bothered to read most of that because it's so long. But from what i did read and a few of the comments, huge :thumbdown:

The chakras are NOT a system imposed on us by other beings. This is just rediculus and some people here are actually talking about removing them. ::jawdrop:: It's like if someone was to talk about removing the tree of life or splitting the masculine from the feminine.

Can anyone tell me, what are the results of this crazy experiment?

I've worked with and felt a few of my chakras in the past. I know they are meant to be there.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Try to read it, it's quite interesting:)
One feedback within the article:
"I lay down in the "Star Meditation" position. I closed my eyes and let myself go with the music. I put out the intent to close down and eliminate my chakras. I saw them slowly close and then dissolve into nothingness. I continued in the meditation for a few minutes longer and then all of a sudden, in sync with a drum explosion in the music, I saw and felt a huge Bright Light explode out of the area between my old heart chakra and solar plexus. It was like a nuclear blast….. I sensed a dense wall of protection around me, making me much more impervious to psychic assault."

"Since doing the chakra shutdown, I can really feel the Power of who I am. I never could tune into my chakras. It always felt like something was off. I always felt the power center at my core and thought there was something wrong with me."

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I remember reading an article, a long time ago, where people talked about having had their chakras removed. They spoke of having a strong inner energy source since then, inner sun I believe it was called. It stuck to me because I have felt this inner energy source on myself, I do still have my chakras as well.

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

I have felt both chakras and a unified energy field. They seem like part of the same system. Por que no los dos?

Bumping because I've come across similar info on a now defunct website. It actually had the really helpful suggestion of not coming to chakra work with the preconception that chakras should be positioned a certain way, colored a specific way, or spinning. Sometimes when I've done chakra meditations it feels like I'm manipulating my energy body according to what I've been told, "making them spin" or whatever. I think it's better to just go sense out what's there without too many preconceptions. I think a lot of what you'll find may have to do with what you expect as well. I can experience mine as three-fold or seven-fold or I can just focus on the overall energy.

Something else I'd like to bring up, the website I found had a focus on energy-sucking beings. There was the idea that most immortals were energy-stealers who take spiritual mana from their contacts and offer only non-helpful "spiritual insight" in return. The author was kind of excitable, seemed to think the Archangel Michael attacked her by being angry at her. Needless to say this perspective seems kind of paranoia inducing and lots of people throughout history work with immortals without noticeable malefic effects. Key word probably "noticeable."

I don't want to stir up paranoia, so I doubt I'll make a thread about that paradigm but it seems like an interesting point of view to discuss.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

cairngorn wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:06 pm
Something else I'd like to bring up, the website I found had a focus on energy-sucking beings. There was the idea that most immortals were energy-stealers who take spiritual mana from their contacts and offer only non-helpful "spiritual insight" in return. The author was kind of excitable, seemed to think the Archangel Michael attacked her by being angry at her. Needless to say this perspective seems kind of paranoia inducing and lots of people throughout history work with immortals without noticeable malefic effects. Key word probably "noticeable."

This wasn't a website where they worked with demons, was it? It sounds like an extremely warped version of something I'm familiar with from a certain place. If it is, this is completely inaccurate misinformation on said site, and if the website you are referring to is something else, then you can completely disregard this inquiry.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

Ah. I don't think the author worked with demons. She had a whole thing about "Archons" stealing energy. I liked the approach to chakras, otherwise not so much.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Noted. I've only heard one person talk about being attacked by archangel Michael, so I confused the person you were describing was someone else. Sorry for the confusion.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

Return to “Educational Material”