Protection Mantra?

Wildwolf000
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Protection Mantra?

Post by Wildwolf000 »

Hi! So I recently got my first pendulum, and the person who i bought it from said that I would need to use a protection mantra just to be safe. Is it better for me to make my own or use one that belongs to someone else? And should I use any herbs or crystals for protection as well?

CH Moderator
active contributor
active contributor

Re: Protection Mantra?

Post by CH Moderator »

Topic moved to suitable section.

Lewk
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 189
Spelled Number: 175
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Post by Lewk »

Wildwolf000 wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:47 pm
Hi! So I recently got my first pendulum, and the person who i bought it from said that I would need to use a protection mantra just to be safe. Is it better for me to make my own or use one that belongs to someone else? And should I use any herbs or crystals for protection as well?
This thread probably covers exactly what you 're asking about.

viewtopic.php?f=259&t=63512

I remember reading a CH thread or article once (I haven't got the bookmark), which said the ideal thing is for a pendulum to be used for one purpose. So you'd have one for each purpose.

With that in mind, I'm wondering if you'd need to cleanse your pendulum when switching from contacting your bound astral realm spirit companions to your spirit realm ones, if you've used either of the spells for astral or spiritual energy in that thread. You could ask CH via support@creepyhollows.com . (This will only make sense if you've read the thread I've linked to above.)

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

Wildwolf000
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Post by Wildwolf000 »

Thank you!!

Return to “PROTECTION”