-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

This is a shield that I found out after some experimentation works for me and I'm posting it if anyone wants to try it. It's an energy shield that is consisted of elemental layers. A simple form of this could be a rock layer, thick enough to withstand any kind of pressure or energetic attack. Inside this layer other (between the layer and your body) a water layer can be placed, intended to absorb the negativity off of you and direct it outside so that your aura stays clean. On the outside part of the rock layer you can create an air layer and on top of it a fire layer. Program the fire layer to neutralize any negative or intruding energies the come near it. You can also program the fire layer to turn negative energy into positive when this is possible and direct it inside so that you can benefit from it. If you do that be sure to program the shield to transform only a certain amount of negative energy into positive, otherwise you'll start laughing like silly and jumbo up and down like a rabbit if you find yourself in a really negative area because of the energy overload (it actually happened to me). The air layer underneath the fire layer can be used to direct and strengthen the fire layer when it's needed for it to cover a larger area. You can also use the air layer by itself, as wind that blows everything unwanted away. As you create each layer, program it to be automatically recharged when needed by its respective element (there's always some form of each element around us naturally so once you set the child it will have no problem recharging by itself when needed).
I hope my description isn't really complicated. I found it surprisingly easy to create such a shield the first time I tried, especially considering I was at a really negative place and I was in the verge of a panic attack (that's why I tried to create a shield in the first place but it's usually easier to do it when you're calm and positive). If you have any elemental spirits you can ask for their help in creating and maintaining this shield.
Good luck! :thumbup:

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

I dig this...

When you say "program", what do you mean by that? Simply visualize and ascribe some type of "task" or "function" to that layer? I'm going to try this later tonight.

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Terror Misu wrote:I dig this...

When you say "program", what do you mean by that? Simply visualize and ascribe some type of "task" or "function" to that layer? I'm going to try this later tonight.
Yeah, I actually program the shield by setting my intention on "you will recharge from the elements whenever needed to always be fully functional". I haven't had a problem with it so far and I think this recharging aspect is what makes this particular shield manifest instantly in my mind's vision when I think "shield" instead of me having to quickly picture each layer if I have weeks to think about my shield. I think that, by setting it on "recharge" mode it is stable without needing so many checks and reinforcements to stay in place. So I think it would be good for a newbie too who isn't used to creating and maintaining complex shields. It's certainly more effective than the basic energy bubble.

I forgot to note, if someone wants to try this and finds the layering of the shield too complex, then you can choose the element you feel more connected to and use that as a shield and when you feel comfortable and can easily create the shield around you in a matter of seconds, you can add one more layer of a different element etc until you have a shield of all elements that feels perfect for you. I'm noting this because I was thinking that maybe I was able to picture a complex version of this shield in my mind at once because, when I first tried it, I was working closely with elemental powers for days plus I was visited by my elementals I'd asked CH to conjure for me, to let me know they were bound. So I may have had a bonus connection to the elements through them, therefore making it easier for me to work with elemental shields.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Thanks for sharing. This shield feels somehow stronger than my usual shield. I don´t know why.

Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

:o

This sounds wonderful! I will keep this in mind and play around with it this weekend. Thank you~

ImageImageImageImageImage
Ninja
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6000
Spelled Number: 999
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ninja
Zodiac:

Very nice visualization. There is a metaphysical shop I go to on the weekends and one of the lady's has a Djinn. The Djinn always takes an interest to me so I will try this new shield this weekend. So far it hasn't been able to read me and really lays it on hard for 10 seconds at a time. It really is a persistant bugger.

A Closed Mind Is Open To Evil
ValisWindWalker
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elementals
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself!
My magical/paranormal name...: Valis!
Zodiac:

This is really similar to a shield that i use, but your shield almost seems like your making an artificial Elemental and programing it with a task. You could also use that shield as a sort of "energy Detector" for finding other people around you who have similar or positive aura/energies.

~`'\/'`~Let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion,
honor and humility, mirth and reverence, within you
~`'\/'`~
• (¯`*•.¸。❁。¸.•*´¯) •
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

ValisWindWalker wrote:You could also use that shield as a sort of "energy Detector" for finding other people around you who have similar or positive aura/energies.
I hadn't thought of that. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll definitely try it! :)

ValisWindWalker
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elementals
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself!
My magical/paranormal name...: Valis!
Zodiac:

no problem lol i have tons of elemental so i really enjoy working with the elements!

~`'\/'`~Let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion,
honor and humility, mirth and reverence, within you
~`'\/'`~
• (¯`*•.¸。❁。¸.•*´¯) •

Return to “PROTECTION”