neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I was told by an immortal that the being attacking me did something so that I can't shield... What could this be?

Right now the being or beings attacking me have controlled my chakras, and sucked the life out of my arms. This is rather intense. I have never felt something this strong in my life .

The immortal said there is still a way to connect with him . How do I do this?

I can only tell when my succubus is talking due to sensing her on my physical body. The being is mimicking all other feelings , even threw my paranormal senses which are not developed enough. It can make me feel anything threw my paranormal senses... Being eaten by cats, run over by a cruise ship... Everything. Torture... It's well ... Unique.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

elaboratedream wrote:I was told by an immortal that the being attacking me did something so that I can't shield... What could this be?

Right now the being or beings attacking me have controlled my chakras, and sucked the life out of my arms. This is rather intense. I have never felt something this strong in my life .

The immortal said there is still a way to connect with him . How do I do this?
If he told you something, you're already connected, so why do you ask if there's a way to connect with him?

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

You have 21 spirits? And aren't any of them able to shield you? You are unable to shield yourself? If those are astral parasites, I'd recommend you look at Dark Desires, Kelis's store and have a look at his servitors.

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Try Ash's ultimate protection spell.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
elaboratedream
neophyte
neophyte

I can't tell who is talking because the attacker is impersonating everyone and playing mind games. Before I had 9+ beings removed some of my spirits got drained and one maybe brainwashed, but that part is all over. So I can hear the immortal , and everyone, but I can't get any answers because the being can pretend to be them and say the exact opposite of what they say... See ?

elaboratedream
neophyte
neophyte

So just to clarify I have had to get people out of their body's with my servitors to talk to anyone for help. Psychics who don't know what is going on get lied to and won't allow me to protect them by the beings that can keep it off of people... So I have had to use " drastic measures ) for this is not an ordinary possesion. It only takes control to torture me. Spells and spirits aren't working, I have some servitors form dark desires

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

elaboratedream wrote:I can't tell who is talking because the attacker is impersonating everyone and playing mind games. Before I had 9+ beings removed some of my spirits got drained and one maybe brainwashed, but that part is all over. So I can hear the immortal , and everyone, but I can't get any answers because the being can pretend to be them and say the exact opposite of what they say... See ?
So what if it was that entity that told you you can't shield?
elaboratedream wrote:So just to clarify I have had to get people out of their body's with my servitors to talk to anyone for help. Psychics who don't know what is going on get lied to and won't allow me to protect them by the beings that can keep it off of people... So I have had to use " drastic measures ) for this is not an ordinary possesion.
And what does it help you to get people out of their bodies? You can't really talk to them since any answers could be that entity too.
Also I would like to think that psychics would be able to protect themselves or they wouldn't be much of a psychic, would they?

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
elaboratedream
neophyte
neophyte

I'm useing servitors from eclispe metaphysical. I am working with 3 other nephlim I ( I probably shouldn't say) and this has Ben with me since age four. I know I can trust this information due to experiences as well.

Lame but important example: when I had remvoed 9+ beings attacking, they still attacked me because I can't banish yet or caste safely due to the curent attacker... However I had a wraith who imidiatly defended me from the ones attacking for the outside. And yet I have evidence that even him and I had miscommunications during the early days.... I even had a miss understanding with a being tha was capable of takeing the pain out of my back.
This being can make me feel anything, and control my chakras. I can explain how it attacks in order to control my mind now.

I'm smart enough ! Survival of the fitest!

Charles_Odinforce
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 105
Spelled Number: 18
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Thorian

Nothing can control your Chakras, only the energy being produced by them, change your perspective of the Chakra first. Think of it like a portal to a type of energy as well as a battery and a relay station. That'll help a little.

Professional Mystic at
http://www.rosequartzlabyrinth.com

"Power unrestrained dead on the mark is what we will deliver tonight!" - Disturbed Ten Thousand Fists in the Air
elaboratedream
neophyte
neophyte

Great thanks. It was doing a kundalini meditation in my body, or giving me the illusion of one. It can make me feel like anything Is happening. Visual illusions, talks louder than reality too... Anything else for advice?

Return to “Protection”