DIY Banish?

Stnerplc
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Super speed

I can't seem to call a spirit it must be there is interference of some sort.. is there a do it yourself quick banish spell you can say or do?

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Topic moved to suitable section.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

You can't call, so you want to banish?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Stnerplc wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:35 pm I can't seem to call a spirit it must be there is interference of some sort.. is there a do it yourself quick banish spell you can say or do?
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

It's highly recommended that you don't call/conjure if you can't banish.

If you are quite inexperienced, it is also not a good idea to use risky methods - the letter method of summoning succubi has been critiqued by experts in this forum as being one of those unsafe, un-protected methods.

Here is a link to *protected*, non-binding DIY invocations in this forum...

viewforum.php?f=464

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Stnerplc
new here
new here

Lewk wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:12 pm
Stnerplc wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:35 pm I can't seem to call a spirit it must be there is interference of some sort.. is there a do it yourself quick banish spell you can say or do?
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

It's highly recommended that you don't call/conjure if you can't banish.

If you are quite inexperienced, it is also not a good idea to use risky methods - the letter method of summoning succubi has been critiqued by experts in this forum as being one of those unsafe, un-protected methods.

Here is a link to *protected*, non-binding DIY invocations in this forum...

viewforum.php?f=464
Thanks for the Banishing page I just needed to banish any unneeded energies around me first before I begin, it would cause interference also there have been stuff around me for a long time affecting my vibration and energy and during this time especially I cannot have that.

Stnerplc
new here
new here

darkwing dook wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:59 pm You can't call, so you want to banish?
Oh no its not what I cannot call it's simply I have had bad energies around me or some sort of interference I have not attempted to call yet I just wanted to banish things first before I begin.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Stnerplc wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:16 am Oh no its not what I cannot call it's simply I have had bad energies around me or some sort of interference I have not attempted to call yet I just wanted to banish things first before I begin.
Oo for that, how about LBRP? There are variations out there, one example is this:
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21269

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:56 am
Stnerplc wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:16 am Oh no its not what I cannot call it's simply I have had bad energies around me or some sort of interference I have not attempted to call yet I just wanted to banish things first before I begin.
Oo for that, how about LBRP? There are variations out there, one example is this:
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21269
I must say that *is* a *very* good refinement of the LBRP that retains all the elements of it I'm familiar with and doesn't depart from the best known versions previously published by the Golden Dawn...imho.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:59 pm I must say that *is* a *very* good refinement of the LBRP that retains all the elements of it I'm familiar with and doesn't depart from the best known versions previously published by the Golden Dawn...imho.
DM Kraig did write a lot of interesting books : )

Return to “Protection”