new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: Super speed

Re: Why Faes?

Post by deepthink »

Well I am inexperienced with Far (really new to spirit keeping in totality even), but randomly purchased an Amadan Fae here at CH that just seemed to draw me in. In any event she was not normally what I would be drawn to at all-but she seems really fun and I have a lot of respect for her. I now have an infestation (lol) of hummingbirds that I look after (feed, talk to, and soon will be planing plants for) and even two "full time" ones that sit all day (not even kidding) by my front door and one by my back door. I was not a "bird person"-at all- or I should say I didn't used to be-seems Fae are pretty potent at changing a person and helping one appreciate things (at least I) didn't used to. I am a "guys guy" that is why this is so amusing / strange to me.

SurajSyrah
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Post by SurajSyrah »

Same boat. Faes never appealed to me. I feel like they’re mischievous and will do a lot of tricks and pranks and ion got time for dat :'D
Lisa’s MMT has an interesting selections of faes.

🌊💎🧿💙
All things blue.

Angelik
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: MySelf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Post by Angelik »

I have fae in my blood and also a recent past life as a fae (not one of those little ones like a pixie, but those more human-size and looking kind). So I am attracted to the fae world and I am pretty much familiar with what a fae is.
Some are nice and supporting, some can be mischievous and pranksters.
I just received a flower fae as reverse adoption and for sure he has been only a peaceful presence so far. Also my waif fairy hasn't created any chaos and I have had him for a long time.

Explorer of the unknown.
Breathing and living magick.
Peaceful Warrior.
Protector of the animals.
Vegan AF.

lolaberry
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Post by lolaberry »

SurajSyrah wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:28 pm
Same boat. Faes never appealed to me. I feel like they’re mischievous and will do a lot of tricks and pranks and ion got time for dat :'D
Lisa’s MMT has an interesting selections of faes.
I have 2 fae from MMT, a youthful dreams fairy and a shadow fae. The first is quiet but really helpful, she has never played pranks and has such a lovely energy. Shadow fae is such fun,she is happy and loves being zany, as long as you give house rules, or tell them who they can prank they are amazing companions.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:

Return to “Faery”