Recent experience with fire Fairies🧚‍♂️? !

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I am waiting for a fire faerie conjuration from CH.
I have faeries, 4 in total, and I have nice experience with them. Astral faeries are different as well my spiritual realm fae from an elemental fae.

Have you any experience and what should I expect? It's a white art fae and I love the nature of them of justice and revenge that I lack in power to exercise. So I feel, like my Courtwind angels, Fire fae can help with nipping in the bud potential problems behind the scenes before issues occurs.

Please, share if you have a fire fae.

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I have a male fire fae and he's quite energizing. He's tasked to take care of and protect the fae in my keep. He also turned out to be perfect in combination with my woodland fae to calm my youngest son, when he has trouble sleeping. Protection all over. :)|
He's also tasked in combination with another spirit of mine, who's good at detecting deceit and another fae to ward and banish tricksters.
He adores one of our cats. Shortly after he arrived she suddenly started playing like a little kitten. She's 12 years old and had never done that before since we have her (we adopted her at 5, she had been abused and neglected by her previous owners). Fire fae really love cats and cat like creatures. He likes to work with my lynx or just chat with her.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thanks to much fur your reply. Your Fire Fairy sound wonderful. You have given me an ideal to protect my other faeries as well. I had a vision of my Waif who is the youngest amongst them all were trapped in a hand of someone mean. I sew her face not happy. I instructed my commander angel to check her out. But I think that even more protection for her.

Love that his yours having fun wjth your elderly cat. And especially I wanted to ask about your Lynx. I know this is off topic, but how dark is a Lynx. I wanted to have four ages, but it's puts me off that's dark art.

ilinga wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:08 pm I have a male fire fae and he's quite energizing. He's tasked to take care of and protect the fae in my keep. He also turned out to be perfect in combination with my woodland fae to calm my youngest son, when he has trouble sleeping. Protection all over. :)|
He's also tasked in combination with another spirit of mine, who's good at detecting deceit and another fae to ward and banish tricksters.
He adores one of our cats. Shortly after he arrived she suddenly started playing like a little kitten. She's 12 years old and had never done that before since we have her (we adopted her at 5, she had been abused and neglected by her previous owners). Fire fae really love cats and cat like creatures. He likes to work with my lynx or just chat with her.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Update, my awesome fire faerie has arrived to me. I am so very happy of Mag’s choice for me. Thank you so much.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:23 pm Thanks to much fur your reply. Your Fire Fairy sound wonderful. You have given me an ideal to protect my other faeries as well. I had a vision of my Waif who is the youngest amongst them all were trapped in a hand of someone mean. I sew her face not happy. I instructed my commander angel to check her out. But I think that even more protection for her.

Love that his yours having fun wjth your elderly cat. And especially I wanted to ask about your Lynx. I know this is off topic, but how dark is a Lynx. I wanted to have four ages, but it's puts me off that's dark art.

I have both a fire fae and a lynx and adore them both! The fire fae has only been here a few weeks but has definitely been a total sweetheart so far. His energy is very strong and comforting, like a crackling bonfire on a chilly night, there is just a strong sense of safety that flows through our connection, his presence is just very reassuring. He is gray arts so he is a little more accepting of doing justice work on my or my loved ones behalf and he really isn't one to take disrespect towards the ones he cares for lightly, house rules are a must with him bc he is a little more cut throat then I am, but he is also reasonable and listens to what I need. He is really awesome to have in my family.

The lynx has been with me for awhile now and she has always been a real sweet lady. I work with a wide range of DA and would say she isn't overly dark, definitely more grey leaning, but I am unsure if you are wary of the energies of DA or the spirits potential behavior. If its energy I would say that lynx are definitely lighter energetically then black dragons. They are not overly moody; they are cat related spirits so they can have attitudes, but thats not even a given. My pretty lady has always been even tempered and she tends to be laid back and generally when I check in on her when she isn't busy (she is very active so she is busy a lot), she is lazing around watching the other family members. If you are wanting a cc of a lynx you can always leave in the notes what temperament you are drawn to working with and write down what aspects might make you wary so they can better know your preferences and aversion.

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

Let us know about the fire fae!

I don't necessarily have a Lynx binding, my experience is with the Lynx as bound animal spirit guide. That said both descriptions cover the area of magic and secrets. I think because Lynx are naturally so patient and watchful they can help with learning magic.

I did get a bit of a headache when mine arrived. I think the darkness is a "earth level" darkness. They're predators and have strong fight-or-flight/survival instincts. That said, I don't think mine would be likely to pull tricks on anyone or seek revenge or things of that sort.

Maybe an individual spirit Lynx is more of a magical"familiar.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thank you so much for your generous reply. Both yours sounds wonderful. Yes, you gave me a very good tip for my lynx order. I think, my
Fire fae is on a grey too, because they used my neutral art vessel. And he is very warrior like in the description. Which is great. Exactly what I wished for.
draco_star898 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:42 pm
Chavah wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:23 pm Thanks to much fur your reply. Your Fire Fairy sound wonderful. You have given me an ideal to protect my other faeries as well. I had a vision of my Waif who is the youngest amongst them all were trapped in a hand of someone mean. I sew her face not happy. I instructed my commander angel to check her out. But I think that even more protection for her.

I have both a fire fae and a lynx and adore them both! The fire fae has only been here a few weeks but has definitely been a total sweetheart so far. His energy is very strong and comforting, like a crackling bonfire on a chilly night, there is just a strong sense of safety that flows through our connection, his presence is just very reassuring. He is gray arts so he is a little more accepting of doing justice work on my or my loved ones behalf and he really isn't one to take disrespect towards the ones he cares for lightly, house rules are a must with him bc he is a little more cut throat then I am, but he is also reasonable and listens to what I need. He is really awesome to have in my family.

The lynx has been with me for awhile now and she has always been a real sweet lady. I work with a wide range of DA and would say she isn't overly dark, definitely more grey leaning, but I am unsure if you are wary of the energies of DA or the spirits potential behavior. If its energy I would say that lynx are definitely lighter energetically then black dragons. They are not overly moody; they are cat related spirits so they can have attitudes, but thats not even a given. My pretty lady has always been even tempered and she tends to be laid back and generally when I check in on her when she isn't busy (she is very active so she is busy a lot), she is lazing around watching the other family members. If you are wanting a cc of a lynx you can always leave in the notes what temperament you are drawn to working with and write down what aspects might make you wary so they can better know your preferences and aversion.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I have been eyeing both the totem (yours) and the normal custom conjuration one. I think they are the same lynx but maybe comes through with their different aspects in experience. And because it's gets binded together with other choices, they work differently. .Anyway., soon I'll make up my mind about it and place my order in.

I'll keep sharing about my fire fae. The same candle I have lighted as always last night for him, but was burning with such energy and the flame was longer and moved like zigzag. Never did this before. I'll experience again tonight. I have a phoenix as well and maybe they both like candles on fire. 🔥😊

cairngorn wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:53 pm Let us know about the fire fae!

I don't necessarily have a Lynx binding, my experience is with the Lynx as bound animal spirit guide. That said both descriptions cover the area of magic and secrets. I think because Lynx are naturally so patient and watchful they can help with learning magic.

I did get a bit of a headache when mine arrived. I think the darkness is a "earth level" darkness. They're predators and have strong fight-or-flight/survival instincts. That said, I don't think mine would be likely to pull tricks on anyone or seek revenge or things of that sort.

Maybe an individual spirit Lynx is more of a magical"familiar.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Faery”