Interesting beer experience with my leprechauns

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master

I have 2 leprechauns and they have been very active. One even visited me at night and it was one of the most amazing experiences ever, I am very grateful for that. They are totally benevolent. I usually give them some beer on a weekly basis in a shot glass, but yesterday I found the beer was not in one of the glass anymore, it completely disappeared, while in the other glass the beer was still there. I also noticed there was a spot on the desk, like the beer would have been falling on the desk and been absorbed by the desk wood. I asked my friend who lives with me how this is possible. I also tested the glass, filling it with water to see if it was leaking but it was not. So I think one of them messed with the beer at night LOL. I brought them to the restaurant couple of weeks ago and when I was about to get my beer the beer machine went crazy, it could not stop producing beer. This is funny but also weird. I have no other explanation, as the desk is heavy, it does not move easily so that the beer could have gone out from the glass. The glass was also only half full of beer. :@

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3

Oh no, the beer machine thing is hilarious!

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

cairngorn wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:01 am Oh no, the beer machine thing is hilarious!
true x*D

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Fairly old post, and I am wondering how I missed this but I now have a mental image of a Leprechaun lying underneath the beer machine with his mouth open.

My three approve and are jealous.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

stormdancer wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:01 am Fairly old post, and I am wondering how I missed this but I now have a mental image of a Leprechaun lying underneath the beer machine with his mouth open.

My three approve and are jealous.
Mouth open under the machine. Exactly! 8))

Maybe you can take your three to the restaurant with you, like I did with mine, if you visit one. :]

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I take mine to restaurants all the time. They love to swim in wine glasses and drink from them. They also love to drink beer from glasses. They get loud and boisterous afterward, and you never know what they will "discuss" afterward.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

The local watering hole that I frequent on occasion is frequented by Irish folk. One of the owners is Irish as well. Everyone is always welcome to come with me when I go. I never sense my 3, but I'm sure they're there.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Huffette wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:22 pm I take mine to restaurants all the time. They love to swim in wine glasses and drink from them. They also love to drink beer from glasses. They get loud and boisterous afterward, and you never know what they will "discuss" afterward.
Looks like yours certainly know how to have fun! Swimming in the wine glasses LOL

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

stormdancer wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:54 pm The local watering hole that I frequent on occasion is frequented by Irish folk. One of the owners is Irish as well. Everyone is always welcome to come with me when I go. I never sense my 3, but I'm sure they're there.
For sure they are with you if the program includes beer..😄

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Angelik wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:53 am
Huffette wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:22 pm I take mine to restaurants all the time. They love to swim in wine glasses and drink from them. They also love to drink beer from glasses. They get loud and boisterous afterward, and you never know what they will "discuss" afterward.
Looks like yours certainly know how to have fun! Swimming in the wine glasses LOL
It's a beer and shot (primarily whiskey) place. I know they're definitely there. I'm surprised that I haven't sensed them.

Return to “Faery”