Surprise me spirit: sirinia fairey, advice anyone?

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

cairngorn wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:35 pm
draco_star898 wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:27 pm I have a really sweet sirinia male that's been with me almost a year, he is very loving and dotes upon everyone in my family both living and spirit. He likes to work in tandem with my waif fae to cleanse people of toxic energy and as a team their energies are renewing and very uplifting. They are part of my cleansing team, alongside a few of my other companions, and they are excellent at cleaning house after my protection team removes anything thats not supposed to be there. He loves being anywhere that has children and pets bc he loves to play and really enjoys that kind of carefree environment. He has just been a really awesome companion towards everyone here, sirinia fae have some truly magnificent energy<3
I didn't see this at first. That's great. I guess at least some Sirinia are social beyond their keeper. Unfortunately my environment isn't carefree at the moment but I have hopes.
Trust me my environment isn't always carefree either (pure chaos is more of the norm with 3 kiddos), but he enjoys those carefree moments of play while they last and he helps amplify those energies when they do occur. Its like a summertime treat for him, it doesn't last forever but is magickal while it does. When they are being active their energies just seem to naturally uplift the environment around them and when given permission will help others with their negative and toxic energies as well.

I find most of my fae are incredibly social with others, especially other spirit family members. My waif lady is in everyone's business constantly, but they love her dearly bc she is so sunshine happy. The sirinia fae is just her natural compliment and I have a feeling she was the reason I was drawn to getting a cc for him in the first place. He loves being in the midst of all the daily chaos too so they are quite the matched pair 8))

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

Hah, I'd think they'd be the type to love a wild rumpus. My environment is usually more serious.

That sounds so happy!

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

cairngorn wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:10 pm "Where's the dragon?" She was expecting one?
Well that was partly what we discussed. An amazing first contact.
cairngorn wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:10 pm [...]Is she fond of hanging out in groups, or does she mostly only hang around you? Have you ever tasked her for help with plants or pets?
I have a commune where the fairies can all hang out.

When I got some other fae ccs I did get more, as they lived in large colonies. They can hang around together but I don't think any fae absolutely need to.

My Sirinia Faery is a pre-conjure and seems fine working one-to-one with any of my spirits - like it says in the listing.

I've not tasked her or any of my faeries on house plants, as they're an 'offering' for one of my elves. Elves can be good with plants and pets. (I have no pets.) But I noticed as my fairy commune expanded that nice wild flowers began to appear in the landscaped and grassed areas where I live, which started looking better. So I've let them know I appreciate and welcome all of that kind of thing.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I have countless fae here, both bound and unbound, who love my flowers. I have some that are planted for them. Some were planted for butterflies, but they seem to be attracted to them more, so no waste there.

All fae seem to have unlimited, happy, energy.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I love reading all these faerie stories. I trust has to order one. 🤗 I have Hungarian origin, so I am very pleased to add one more to my number 5. I should of set it to be a mail, so they would pair up equally. But doesn't matter really. Love everyone's story here.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Faery”