active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Anyone have an overall description of their relationship with a waif fairy?

Also, their wings seem ridiculously huge for a fairy. Their body being the size of your hand compared to their wings being four times that seems like the length of my whole arm (unless they mean width then whoopsie) but please, shed some light on me.

I'm thinking of getting a waif for the penny deal in the future, but still, I may consider a spell or some protective spirit. I feel waif fairies spark my interest because of their special abilities with creativity and willpower, along with some confidence here and there. If a waif were to have wings like stained glass, that would top the cake. Heard their wings are fascinating, but still, what in the world with the size. How do those things fly?!

In short, what are they like? What have they done for you?

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Waifu?? : P

Just kidding. Mm there's this thread:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic7423-20.html

And hopefully others would chime in : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

thanks dw, the terrible news i figured out was that they aren't on the penny deal 2sd. I looked at all there spirits they had, a lot of immortals i tell you!

However, that just makes me want to get a volkh or griffin instead 2sc. I think it'll work out well either way.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm? This one, right?:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/new-to-c ... llows.html
Since I can see the option, after the Djinns, between "Faery, Star" and "Faery, Woodland"..

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

that moment you actually have the waif in your hands in look at this post *explosion*

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I have one and I find her very good in terms of giving me regenerative energy. She is definitely very beautiful and her wings are very big and those have a very beautiful peach-orange color. She just gives me extra energy when I feel like I'm not in the mood to do anything at all. I would feel her sit on the palm of my hand whenever I let her sit on it. I love her energy! She feels like she is also helping me attract more positive energy.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Whitestar
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Too many to list!
If I could be anything, I would be...: My Serpent Familar
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Alba Stella
Zodiac:

I have one and she is wonderful. "Y" is a sweet friend who is always cheering me up and calming me down. She usually likes to focus on healing and cleansing. Her energy is very positive and very powerful.

Always seeking and always learning.
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

That's great to know :) Mine loves high-vibe music such as 432hz and above music. She happily flies around whenever I play such music.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I noticed that whenever she goes around me my aura feels like it's being repaired and it causes me to make me feel that my aura is whole.

Whitestar
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Too many to list!
If I could be anything, I would be...: My Serpent Familar
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Alba Stella
Zodiac:

blezheng wrote:I noticed that whenever she goes around me my aura feels like it's being repaired and it causes me to make me feel that my aura is whole.
That's pretty awesome! Mine does something similar. She works with my Star Faery, Faery of Light, and Unicorn in creating positive energy around me and healing.

Always seeking and always learning.

Return to “Faery”