Flower Faery?

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

Perla.L wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:57 am Hello, I’m new here and I just adopted flower fae and star fae, (well... still waiting for them) and there are very little information about flower fae.

I randomly chooses the race from drawing the index cards of my favorite flowers and decided to adopt the lily of the valley fae BUT....I forgot to think that I live in a tropical country Where the this flower couldn’t grow 😢

What should I do? Will this has an effect on my faery as well?
From my knowledge, it won't affected your faery by any means. I don't have the flower that my faery are associated with and he's doing good. I think they are fine with any plants or flowers, because I feel that my faery likes to hang around my garden which is lacking flowers. So if you have plants around, then that works too. If you want, you can also draw them a lily to replace the missing flower or buy something with a lily scent. It doesn't have to be a lily plant.

Though I think just hanging out with them and talking with one another matters more than any of those really. You don't need to do any of those stuff above, but it might helps with your bonding time together.

Hope that helps, and sorry about the late respond. :p)

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
Perla.L
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid or fae
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Perla Larkspur

Thank you very much this means a lot to me 💕💕I got her now and still working on bonding process.
Before I adopted her my family couldn’t grow or kept my plants alive at all😂 but after she came, the seed that i was assumed died is starting to sprout!!
Is this her magic?🧚‍♀️

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

I can't really tell you if it's her or not, however I do notice that when it comes to my companion the plant seems to grow a bit faster and healthier. So possibly, she could have done that. :)

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

I'm curious, does anyone with one of these want to talk about why they chose the one they did?

I'm interested in plants and their spiritual properties, but there are just so many options here.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

I have one from CH. It came as a reverse adoption. I haven't gotten a clear manifestation in dream or vision yet. But I got some image of his specific flower coming to me in various ways before it was bound and I even knew he was bound. So I think maybe that is his way of manifesting.

WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

cairngorn wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:06 pm I'm curious, does anyone with one of these want to talk about why they chose the one they did?

I'm interested in plants and their spiritual properties, but there are just so many options here.
Hey, sure.

I asked CH to conjure a Californian Golden Poppy flower faery to be my flower fae companion (:
I went with the golden poppy because it's our State flower and this spring we had these flowers blooming EVERYWHEREEEEEEEEEE, so I figured it was a great time to finally invite her into my life.
I've always known about these flowers since I was a kid too, so it seemed like a good choice.

Funnily, after I placed the order our hillside began to sprout them EVERYWHEREEEEEEEE (sorry I amuse myself).

I also thought her Golden energy would be helpful, powerful, and motivating, carrying the energy and symbolism of the colors gold/orange/yellow. I did find that to be true when she was finally companioned to me and read her personal description. Her birthday even falls under the Leo zodiac sign.

I'm still in the process of connecting and bonding, but I find myself telling her about my goals or things I want to do when I do talk with her. She does have a lot of empowering energy which is what I was hoping for, although I didn't ask for any specific personality traits. (: She seems to be very true to that color symbolism!

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Shoot, I accidentally double posted a pic because I was testing out picture sizes. Okay here's a different pic then lol
Some sleeping golden poppies:

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

Tsugi wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 2:10 am I have a living flower fae. Very lively, bright energy. She lights up my entire world. Whenever she's around it feels like she brings the entire garden with her. I'll never forget how she tilts her head hearing me sing to her. She's like a daughter to me. When I first met her she was always a part of her flower, her head right below the petals. Now she's separated from her flower but still appears alongside it.
AWWW thats so cute you sing to her!! I finally noticed over the weekend one of my angels when I talk to her it comes out in song.. I'm not sure why.. I'm not a singer and I've never done that before..

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

cairngorn wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:06 pm I'm curious, does anyone with one of these want to talk about why they chose the one they did?

Mine was a prebound from another seller. She's a Marigold faery. I got her when I got a couple of other Fae to help me with emotional issues. The only reason why I got her was that the seller was having a sale and I wanted to take full advantage of it. It was between her and a Butterfly Fae (I was on a Fae kick at the time) and I just up and picked her.

Funnily enough out of the 4 spirits I ordered, the Flower Fae was the one that showed up right after I placed the order.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Return to “Faery”