Solar fae, Citrus fae and Solar elf?

Celestial11
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this

I just got the results of a "spirits compatibility" reading I ordered and I found nothing about these 3.
Does someone have more informations, please?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

You could ask the people who did the reading.

If it was Creepy Hollows, I understand they are happy to follow up orders with support that is relevant to customers' journey as spirit keepers.

If it was not CH, then bear in mind that other conjurers do not really all classify their spirits the same way.

I'm not familiar with any of those 3 terms (but as I often say, I am not the resident expert).

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

All I can say is that they all have to do with the Sun! Lots of citrus fruits have to do with the sun's power, like: good health, energy, uplifting energy, happiness, joy, delight, nobility, prosperity, wealth, and even good luck. The Sun's colors are gold or orange.

You could look up information about the Sun in Astrology as well as the sign of Leo or even Aries I suppose for more info on the Sun's meaning and power. Then you could cross that information with the information given in the Encyclopedia here on Elf and Faery races and see if any of them resonate with the Sun's astrological meaning.
Idk how helpful that'd be as to finding out info on these races but looking up information about the Sun might lead you to understand why three different solar type of entities are compatible with you!

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S

Return to “Faery”