new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 51
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel or Gold Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I *think* my Idelkyth Elf came to me in a dream. We were friendly flirting in the dream. When I woke up, I got the feeling it was him. I haven't "felt" his presence as strongly since.

I know that High Elves usually require keepers experienced with elves. Unfortunately, I am not experienced at the moment but this spirit called to me.

Anyone else have a high elf and what do you do to engage and/or bond with them?

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

I feel like this thread might help you.

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=20036

But if you want more, I can try to provide a bit more. Pretty much, with any spirits, you bond with them like you would hang out with a friend. Watch movies together, talk to them, etc. For me, I even invite them to help me with my homework. :) You can also sleep with their vessel, wear their vessel, or even clean their vessel. Just let them hang out with you. And I heard mediating is good with bonding, because they can communicate with you easier when you're in that state.

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
gingerwolf
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 51
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel or Gold Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

JenNeutral wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:20 pm I feel like this thread might help you.

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=20036

But if you want more, I can try to provide a bit more. Pretty much, with any spirits, you bond with them like you would hang out with a friend. Watch movies together, talk to them, etc. For me, I even invite them to help me with my homework. :) You can also sleep with their vessel, wear their vessel, or even clean their vessel. Just let them hang out with you. And I heard mediating is good with bonding, because they can communicate with you easier when you're in that state.

Great advice, Jen! I wasn't sure if there were more expectations from the High Elf spirits. :)

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

Great advice, Jen! I wasn't sure if there were more expectations from the High Elf spirits. :)
Yeah. I think maybe show a bit more respect to them but other than that, that's pretty much it. Just treat them like a friend and give them an offering once in a while. You can also use the association from the CH encyclopedia to help as well. Here's the link to that:

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... light=High

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi

Return to “Faery”