new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: Super speed

Kind of a cool experienc with my Amadan Fae (from CH). She gave me this dream / vision experience while I was meditating of some humming birds (totally random at the time) looking for food in our back yard and not finding it and I felt sad. I woke up and realized that we had a humming bird feeder and food laying around and decided to clean it up, mix up some new food and put it out (as it is very cold here I was really feeling bad).
Next day I go outside and there is this small green Ana's Hummingbird (I guess that is the species) feeding. Over the last few days we have established a really cute relationship where I can make a noise and this little bird will come and either buzz me, sit near me, or hover around me.
Then when I searched on the CH encyclopedia I see that the Amadan's animal is a humming bird and their color is green. I just thought I would share and wanted to see if any other Fae keepers have experienced other stuff like this with humming birds. Thanks for reading :)

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

\./

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I just went looking for the LIKE button for this thread. I have been conditioned by Facebook to look for like buttons everywhere, lol. Very cool!

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

Cool experience! Thanks for sharing. :)

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
deepthink
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: Super speed

So an update to this is that I actually held a humming bird now. He was drinking from the feeder and passed out from the cold intake of nectar when already cold himself and fell of his perch. I saw this as it happened and somehow knew it would from seeing this bird the day before (just a feeling). I went out and picked him up and warmed him in my hands and he sat there very stoic like until he was ready and warm then he flew away like nothing happened. Really awesome experience but my fae had been bugging me to install heaters on my feeders (since has been done) because the temp is low here and can cause this sort of thing when the nectar is also cold.

I had some family over at the time and was even able to get a picture of this little guy in my hand. :8)

Return to “Faery”