Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any Kind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: `
Zodiac:

Hello everyone! I'm new to spirit-keeping and to the CreepyHollows forums. This sort of off-topic, but it is nice to meet you all and I hope to have a lot of positive interactions while I'm here! :D

Recently I have purchased my first spirit from the CH shop. After a lot of debate, I settled for a custom-conjured star faery, since I thought it might be a good spirit to start out with (and I've always had a bit of a soft-spot for fae ever since I was a child lol).

I'm just curious about other people's experiences with this particular type of spirit so I can know what to possibly expect. Not looking for anything specific, since I've read through the encyclopedia and tried to find all the other topics about this I could. I'd just like to hear whatever stories you have or anything you know about them! (Also, though it's not as much of a priority, anything you could provide about sterling angels would be nice as well since my partner recently bought one for themself, also as their first spirit.)
"𝔏𝔒𝔱 π”ͺ𝔒 π”£π”žπ”©π”© π”’π”±π”’π”―π”«π”žπ”©π”©π”Ά 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔲𝔫𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴𝔫."

Call me Envy, Oliver, or Ciel. I'm nineteen and relatively new to spirit keeping.
Current spirits are: M (Star Faery), Je (Chinese Fox), Ja (Kitsune), E (Chalmas Dragon | Reverse Adoption), S (Garden Elf | Reverse Adoption), Victorian Human Spirit
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

Topic moved to suitable section.
MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

Hi and welcome!!
I adore my star fae, I noticed a significant increase in the excitement of my other companions when I welcomed him home. He was very active when communicating via pendulum and a lot of fun. His sense of humour is fantastic! He has everyone in stitches over here. He was so well liked that my King Knotted Dragon from another seller wanted him to be part of the forefront in his own circle. He felt that someone like this particular fae would be helpful in bringing harmony to an area of his life that he had a hard time focusing on. Since then (about a year or so) Knotted Dragon has been incredibly active with him around, whereas before he was more on the sidelines looking in. You will likely find in increase in good energy, vibes and possibly if your spirit family grows, an incredible companion and friend to everyone.
β€œWe are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Envy-x wrote: ↑Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:03 am Hello everyone! I'm new to spirit-keeping and to the CreepyHollows forums. This sort of off-topic, but it is nice to meet you all and I hope to have a lot of positive interactions while I'm here! :D

Recently I have purchased my first spirit from the CH shop. After a lot of debate, I settled for a custom-conjured star faery, since I thought it might be a good spirit to start out with (and I've always had a bit of a soft-spot for fae ever since I was a child lol).

I'm just curious about other people's experiences with this particular type of spirit so I can know what to possibly expect. Not looking for anything specific, since I've read through the encyclopedia and tried to find all the other topics about this I could. I'd just like to hear whatever stories you have or anything you know about them! (Also, though it's not as much of a priority, anything you could provide about sterling angels would be nice as well since my partner recently bought one for themself, also as their first spirit.)
Hiya, and welcome. Almost 2 months ago now I got a CH living entity RA, I left it completely open. A male star fae came through for me. I do have a fair few DA and was in need of more positive energy,i see this now. He is so fun loving, excitable and loving. He gives me the best signs he is around, I often see small bright white lights, like a star. It took me a few weeks to realise its him lol. He manifested just after coming to me in a violetish orb. When I ask him to spend the day with me, I get sudden bursts of excitement and feel so wonderfully happy I could burst. Being a living entity he isn't around me as much as my spirits are. I asked him last night to spend today with me, and first thing I checked this forum, and instantly saw this thread. This I know is also a sign from him, showing me he is here. One of my dragons was so thrilled when he came and adores him. I have an Ilum khodam who he has connected so well to, she knew I needed him in my life. My fae loves him too, I feel these entities had a had in him coming to me, I am constantly leaning dark, but my true path is much lighter, his energy is the best. He has come through on pendulum too, but mostly manifests in pure joyous feelings,he is very effectionate and loving. I have noticed him being fairly romantic with me too. He is fabulous!
2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

lolaberry wrote: ↑Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:11 am
Envy-x wrote: ↑Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:03 am Hello everyone! I'm new to spirit-keeping and to the CreepyHollows forums. This sort of off-topic, but it is nice to meet you all and I hope to have a lot of positive interactions while I'm here! :D

Hiya, and welcome. Almost 2 months ago now I got a CH living entity RA, I left it completely open. A male star fae came through for me. I do have a fair few DA and was in need of more positive energy,i see this now. He is so fun loving, excitable and loving. He gives me the best signs he is around, I often see small bright white lights, like a star. It took me a few weeks to realise its him lol. He manifested just after coming to me in a violetish orb. When I ask him to spend the day with me, I get sudden bursts of excitement and feel so wonderfully happy I could burst. Being a living entity he isn't around me as much as my spirits are. I asked him last night to spend today with me, and first thing I checked this forum, and instantly saw this thread. This I know is also a sign from him, showing me he is here. One of my dragons was so thrilled when he came and adores him. I have an Ilum khodam who he has connected so well to, she knew I needed him in my life. My fae loves him too, I feel these entities had a hand in him coming to me, I am constantly leaning dark, but my true path is much lighter, his energy is the best. He has come through on pendulum too, but mostly manifests in pure joyous feelings,he is very effectionate and loving. I have noticed him being fairly romantic with me too. He is fabulous!
2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

To me they have a gentle yet very high vibe feel to them and are very good wish-granters. To me, they feel very inspiring and uplifting. Based on my own experiences, their energy would motivate you to do things to help you realize your wishes in life. I have a Star Faery trio from CH :)
All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
ensa
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

I noticed a big boost in uplifting positive energies around the house after my star fae arrived. Everyone in my spirit family was happy to meet him. He is very polite and curious. His energy is really great to be around with as helps me with bouncing back negativity. They really do help with working towards the wishes. Also, I have him boost the protective wards around the house with White Arts energy which goes well with the Dark Arts energy that my other companion does. Their dynamic is great.
Bevo
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
My magical/paranormal name...: Star
Zodiac:

Hey, Ollie! I hope you have an amazing experience with your faery, I love you! <3
β€œπ”—π”₯𝔒 𝔬𝔩𝔑𝔒𝔰𝔱 π”žπ”«π”‘ 𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔫𝔀𝔒𝔰𝔱 𝔒π”ͺ𝔬𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔬𝔣 π”ͺπ”žπ”«π”¨π”¦π”«π”‘ 𝔦𝔰 π”£π”’π”žπ”―, π”žπ”«π”‘ 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔬𝔩𝔑𝔒𝔰𝔱 π”žπ”«π”‘ 𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔫𝔀𝔒𝔰𝔱 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔑 𝔬𝔣 π”£π”’π”žπ”― 𝔦𝔰 π”£π”’π”žπ”― 𝔬𝔣 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔲𝔫𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴𝔫”
― β„Œ.𝔓. π”π”¬π”³π”’π” π”―π”žπ”£π”±

You can call me Ash if you'd like.
19, they/them, non-binary, pansexual

Spirits so far: Sterling Angel - "S"
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have a rare Star Faery SPIRIT not living entity. My fae is very wise and lived for a very long time. I sense that she is so unique and special and I treasure her so much. I love her energy and yes, Star faeries are very positive white light energy. Especially mine looks that way. I saw her on her conjuration day, and I awake for her arrival. Also, she shows up like what small stars during day light.

She helps with everything. Especially, guidance on everything.

I hope you'll have a great learning experience with yours too. I have mine for less them 2 month. So much about her to know.
400✨AsterπŸ’«Jupiter

Envy-x
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any Kind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: `
Zodiac:

Thank you all for the nice replies! I could really use this sort of positive energy in my life, so I'm happy I decided to get a star faery. Reading all of the nice experiences you all have had makes me very excited for him to get here! :8)

Bevo wrote: ↑Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:58 am Hey, Ollie! I hope you have an amazing experience with your faery, I love you! <3
Also, I love you too, Ash! Kisses <3
"𝔏𝔒𝔱 π”ͺ𝔒 π”£π”žπ”©π”© π”’π”±π”’π”―π”«π”žπ”©π”©π”Ά 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔲𝔫𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴𝔫."

Call me Envy, Oliver, or Ciel. I'm nineteen and relatively new to spirit keeping.
Current spirits are: M (Star Faery), Je (Chinese Fox), Ja (Kitsune), E (Chalmas Dragon | Reverse Adoption), S (Garden Elf | Reverse Adoption), Victorian Human Spirit

Return to β€œFaery”