Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Spider
Zodiac:

This is going to be of a weirder one, what are your own experiences with a sagen faery? I have been reading again and again so the decision is up in the air.

They/them
Scorpio

Spirits
A tiny, tiny village

~Primarily works with deities from a fictional pantheon~
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I am about to date myself with this reference, but my first thought on seeing the name "Sagen Faery" was, "I need BILLIONS and BILLIONS of them".

For the young'uns in the crowd: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Sagan

I know, his name is spelled slightly differently, but still. Billions and billions FTW. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
marsnymph
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the faes
If I could be anything, I would be...: a fairy
My magical/paranormal name...: Fera
Zodiac:

I have a sagen fairy and they help with feeling great in your body and wanting to be healthy. When you get one, try to follow their diet to connect to them better. They feed of of great choices. However, they won't leave you if you don't follow the dier perfectly. Since I have mine, I don't eat red meat and I try to eat healthy. (I am mostly plant based anyways so it's not the worst thing ever for me) My goal is to totally adopt my fairie's diet.

Fées, répandez partout la rosée sacrée des champs.♡ 333
marsnymph
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Omg I made so much errors but I hope it’s still clear. Here is the diet for Sagen fairies: https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... rtlang=ena

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 34
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
Zodiac:

marsnymph wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:05 pmMy goal is to totally adopt my fairie's diet.
Wow, that's actually a very restrictive diet. I thought about it, but ditching so much stuff...
I am also eating plant based, because my body can't digest animal protein and I have a lot of allergies. So my diet is already quite restrictive. More restrictions might cause at least a not so good relationship with food or even an eating disorder.
Is it practicable for you?

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
marsnymph
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ilinga wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:43 pm
marsnymph wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:05 pmMy goal is to totally adopt my fairie's diet.
Wow, that's actually a very restrictive diet. I thought about it, but ditching so much stuff...
I am also eating plant based, because my body can't digest animal protein and I have a lot of allergies. So my diet is already quite restrictive. More restrictions might cause at least a not so good relationship with food or even an eating disorder.
Actually, I have EDNOS and before my Sagen Fairy came over I was heading to relapse but now it's better. My Sagen Fae helps me with my overall health. Did you know that being vegan helps a lot of recovering anorexics? I understand that it isn't the best idea for everyone but I assure you, I am good. I will probably relapse again in my life but it won't be because of my Sagen Fae. He will probably help me to ''relapse'' into jogging tho! x*D

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 34
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
Zodiac:

marsnymph wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:58 pm
ilinga wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:43 pm
Actually, I have EDNOS and before my Sagen Fairy came over I was heading to relapse but now it's better. My Sagen Fae helps me with my overall health. Did you know that being vegan helps a lot of recovering anorexics? I understand that it isn't the best idea for everyone but I assure you, I am good. I will probably relapse again in my life but it won't be because of my Sagen Fae. He will probably help me to ''relapse'' into jogging tho! x*D
I'm glad to hear that. :8)

I wonder how Sagen fae get along with other food oriented fae? I have an Eurono and he loves to explore foods through me (I gained some weight since I got him x*D ). It's not like he's making me eat stuff, he's just curious and I get a craving. On the same hand he's helping me with more healthy food choices. But I'm not sure if he'd be okay with restricting some foods so much. Could be annoying and demotivating for him in the long run.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
marsnymph
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ilinga wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:18 pm I'm glad to hear that. :8)

I wonder how Sagen fae get along with other food oriented fae? I have an Eurono and he loves to explore foods through me (I gained some weight since I got him x*D ). It's not like he's making me eat stuff, he's just curious and I get a craving. On the same hand he's helping me with more healthy food choices. But I'm not sure if he'd be okay with restricting some foods so much. Could be annoying and demotivating for him in the long run.
Ahah yeah! Maybe it’s not the best idea to get a Sagen Fae if you have a Eurono one. Some spirits are just not made to get along... lol This fae must be fun to have though!

Return to “Faery”