Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: I have none
Zodiac:

Hello im a complete and absolute beginner to all things arcane and magic. Also I dont have a bunch of money to spend on the classes here at the university (in the shop). So my question is, What can i do, or, how can i become, a conjurer?

any help would be much appreciated

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

The good news is, if you are brand-new to the paranormal, you will have plenty of time to seek out a full-time income while you are mastering the basics. When you have both mastered the basics of spirit communication and entered the workforce full-time, you will have funds to invest in taking a class as CH or elsewhere in order to learn conjuring.

I hasten to add that while I am paranormally active, I do not conjure nor have intentions of doing so. Therefore, I will have to turn this thread over to the people who do.

Conjurers, how many years were you paranormally active before seeking out expertise in conjuring? How much time did you spend learning protection techniques before you were allowed to move forward to conjuration? Was the learning of protection measured in years as well?

Speaking as a conjurer, which skills do you feel a beginner must not merely learn, but master, to the point where they do it as easily as writing their own name, before they even consider studying conjuring?

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
AuroraAsteria
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Arachneia

Bump, somebody would like to answer Likes2read questions???

godspoused satanist | etsy: Dark Womb of Arachne
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

As this was from 2014, the OP might be long gone by now.
But hell - it'd still be interesting to hear from the people with years of experience under their belt.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Muse wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:58 pm As this was from 2014, the OP might be long gone by now.
But hell - it'd still be interesting to hear from the people with years of experience under their belt.
It may be in line with the theme of this thread to point out that there are 2 options for conjuring ourselves.

One option is to use one of the many CH items to conjure, which are fully protected and really do the work for you. CH conjuring and spirit protection spells are incorporated into what an item does. Or to use the CH classes (see University in the Shop). Again these are safe, protected methods.

The other option is to become mentored by a seasoned expert - not an easy thing to achieve, as the mentor would have to be assured of the potential mentoree's positive qualities. Previous posts on this forum have said this can include a lack of drama and a noticeable commitment to paranormal self development.

I also suspect the amount of mentoring like that taking place has slowed considerably in the last few years.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:43 am It may be in line with the theme of this thread to point out that there are 2 options for conjuring ourselves.
I was just wanting to hear the journey from the conjurer's perspective since it sounded cool and personal, I'm not interesting in conjuring for myself. I have a preference for manifestation and creation myself...but that isn't the same thing.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Muse wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:16 am
Lewk wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:43 am It may be in line with the theme of this thread to point out that there are 2 options for conjuring ourselves.
I was just wanting to hear the journey from the conjurer's perspective since it sounded cool and personal, I'm not interesting in conjuring for myself. I have a preference for manifestation and creation myself...but that isn't the same thing.
Yes, you're right - it really would be great to hear...I hope someone responds.

I'm certainly not a master. I think I can say I'm at the Intermediate level of spirit keeping now. But even so, I've been doing alternative spiritual stuff for 50 years now and feel ready to know a bit more about conjuring.

So I've really been enjoying conjuring and binding for myself in recent months, using Creepy Hollows items, such as: the Advanced Spirit Keeping book; the White Arts Portal; the Paranormal101 University course and now the Ultra Complex Bag of All Tricks. I have several other CH items that conjure too and I'm working my way through it all.

As it says in the CH Advanced Spirit keeping book, it's interesting to see and experience for yourself the conjuring process. You get a new perspective on it.

I'm currently processing all that data. It seems in one sense very like when you meet or find spirit companions on the astral, or in the Shamanic realms...which I've done. (Like many other people.) Except CH brings much added extra value. Their conjuring and binding items incorporate all of their conjuring and binding safeguarding spells for the spirit, as well as for the portal opening aspect of the conjuring process.

And the spirits come just for you. I heard one recent new companion ask "Who are Creepy Hollows?", when I was thinking about other spirits in my family who are from CH. That made me pause for thought.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

I also plan to learn how to cast, even if I won't cast it professionally.
I ordered a spirit from Lisa, who has incredible knowledge and powers, too bad I still can't communicate with him. But I will communicate for sure.

Loviatar
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: my true self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I know it's an old one. But there's still interest around this topic! If anyone who is a Conjurer has the interest to expand on how they got into it, I'd be interested to hear. I'm not looking to get into that myself but find it an odd and uninviting idea to work or form any sort of bond with a Conjuration that has been conjured by someone else, especially if the receiver hasn't had any contact. I just feel I have a really different view of it and there isn't that much info I've found here. (Though I know I'm still on a pretty limited access to the forum.)

Return to “CONJURATIONS”