Do Not Shun Pain,but foster these virtues to respect it!!!

Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: My own
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self

Greetings Sorors & Fraters(Sisters & Brothers)

Pain is your friend, pain is not your enemy and pain does not dictate your quality of life in truth it is based upon three things i like to call the "Triple A". Acceptance, Adaptability & Attitude. Matter of fact the survival of the human species as a whole depend upon these to function. Here it is broken down: Accepting the challenges life brings to you.,(living in denial will not change anything) Adapting to the challenges so that you can effectively and efficiently deal with them.(because if you are able to adapt you will never be conquered) Having the right Attitude to propel you forward.( with out a care free spirit, grounded, accepting, able to adapt and smile no matter the challenges, rushing fearlessly forward your already dead) All this compiled to together makes us alive, thus, with those three things we do not shun the lessons of pain, welcome it and learn from it, for pain is the second greatest teacher beside humility. For in these we learn our greatest lesson and rise to lofty heights even piercing the heavens. I have seen this strength in stage 4 cancer patients & in people who are days away from death & they smile in the face of fate and laugh at destiny. You may ask how is this so, because they have accepted, adapted and their attitude was perfect, because they understood a simple truth: as long as i am in pain no matter if i its' emotional, mental, or physical i am Alive and i can take refuge in my mortality for there is a lesson, an undeniable truth in this that you all realize, that there is no human being no matter how beautiful, intelligent, rich, enlightened or distinguished that is not living with some level of pain and had no choice, but to accept, adapt and appreciate(attitude) the fact they/you are still alive. My forefather David once wrote: It is better to be a live dog than a dead lion, why because a dog will lick its wounds and find its way home, but a lion, because of its pride will lay down and die... This is a great truth, you would do well to meditate upon this precept. Frater Y.A.~The strength of pain enhances the beauty of life~

The more i think i understand, the more i realize i hv been in the dark for a very long time, thus what i perceive as light is simply my desire to behold it once more...

"Remember as time remembers so shall you remember, and as time corrects so shall you correct"

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr. Seuss

Be wise, be vigilant, be silent....

Frater Y.A.

Return to “EXPLANATIONS”