acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: My own
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self

The great Mystery of Aleph

Aleph is a hebrew letter it is known to kabbalist as one of the three mothers and also the Great father. It holds the secret to all the letters and all worlds. Within it is the beginning and end of all transmutation, permutations and individuality.

It has no equal for it is the completion of the great work and the realization of the fool and his transformation through the tarot which has nothing to do with divination, but in its lesser form is utilized as such.

The tarot like the Hebrew letters give you a glimpse into the true world and it is also the journey of the neophyte to magus.

It is signified by the number 1 or Achad.

Aleph is the first letter in this name to signify divine providence.

As it is written, one is his beginning, it also signifies one is his individuality. This is said to signify his unique oneness that cannot be added to or subtracted from, it also signifies that all things exist in its potential within this one thing.

The next letter represent Chet it signifies a fence or a border of protection which separates him from the chaos and also protects the created from his emanations. As is written The earth was formless and void. This statement also signifies the unawakened or the uninitiated and also the elements in there lesser state.

The last letter represents Daleth and it is the door in which he enters the world and filters his emanations through knowledge wisdom and understanding the three supernal sephira, passes it through the veil of the abyss and then through the menorah or the seven other Sephira which the base of the menorah represent malkuth or the kingdom. As is written the earth is my footstool and the heavens is my throne, foot stool to what you may ask? The footstool of creation. Also note Daleth is a one way door and none can come through it accept Vau. As the great Adept who all or most know as jesus said only he who descended will ascend and no one has seen or heard the father, but the son who declared him. Also he said i am from above and you are from below, you ask what is talking about. He is talking about the 3 supernal Sephira and having access to Achad through the three by daleth. It is also good to note he said none gets to the father, but through me this is a great mystery and what he is saying he is the gate keeper or in truth he is saying he is Daleth ...

Aleph is composed of three letters one Aleph, Lamed, and peh. We have already explained Aleph, but lets explain Lamed. It represents a signet and it represent providence over all worlds and it also represents the ability to govern, guide and give thus it is the tallest letter and at its end if you noticed yes it has a daleth which means it has authority passed directly from Aleph=Achad and thus shows providence and jurisdiction...

Peh represent the mouth. It is that which is spoken as is written, Let there be light it is through Peh that the yod or the potential, is permeated to Vau the kinetic or active.

This is why if you look at Aleph it is composed of an upper Yod.
One is his beginning.
After peh speaks and transforms the potential in kinetic energy it becomes vau which is the center letter in Aleph.
One is his permutation.
And when this touches the creation or the lesser yod which at the bottom of this letter.
One is his individuality

Knowing this we know that all of creation is not happening outside of the jurisdiction of divinity, but inside... And also note concerning creation that divinity is not only intangible, but also tangible meaning that what you see as matter is nothing more than dense spirit, but from beyond light to light spirit becomes visible, and light to sound spirit becomes tangible and sound to matter become permeable and transformable...

This also corresponds with the big bang before the bang, there is light, after sound and then matter and differing levels of transformation on many levels in-between the three.

I will not drag this out for each letter is an encyclopedia of data, but i hope this inspire you to take look at the letter and see a world within a world.

Alot of people are deceived into thinking that boring old bible or any religious book teaches a simple moral code to protect you from a vindictive God. This is a lie! If you believe that, those who are in the know will keep you blind for all eternity, as is written you have the keys to the kingdom, but you will not allow others to go in( this is paraphrased) :D

Search, find and awaken... :candle:

Forgive the typo's,

Books i recommend:

Isreal Regardie books on kabbalah
Sepher yetzirah
Bahir
Zohar

The knowledge i have is earned, but these will give you a place to start..
I will not give you anything else on this, this is to inspire you to search...

Best Regards,

Frater Y.A.

The more i think i understand, the more i realize i hv been in the dark for a very long time, thus what i perceive as light is simply my desire to behold it once more...

"Remember as time remembers so shall you remember, and as time corrects so shall you correct"

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr. Seuss

Be wise, be vigilant, be silent....

Frater Y.A.
Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 115
Spelled Number: 150
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grimmy!!
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mesa Hema
Zodiac:

Thank you Frater. Very inspiring indeed!!

~Ivy Onyx East (aka: dollybil)
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." -C.W. Leadbeater
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sherlock Holmes
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

:thumbup:

Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Your welcome love i think im going to do a little analysis on all of them and give a 4 part(meaning literal, practical mystical and hidden or magickal use) on the sephira so that the beginner will have a good reference point to start experiencing their energies, not without a banishing ritual...

The LBRP single handedly holds the western esoteric tradition on its shoulders. Everything else is commentary that you are still required to learn...

:candle:

My goal is to help people practice Magick without tears...

Best Regards,

FYA

The more i think i understand, the more i realize i hv been in the dark for a very long time, thus what i perceive as light is simply my desire to behold it once more...

"Remember as time remembers so shall you remember, and as time corrects so shall you correct"

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr. Seuss

Frater Y.A.
Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Also note if you were aware the lesser spirit, your lesser spirit which is of this world is all about individuality, itself, it survival, its desire...

Also note that the Father also has his individuality centered in earth as well thus as it is written, I have formed good which is the transmutation of the yod to Vau, and have created evil which is the Vau which creates another yod when it hides its true potential in a earthen body...

Upper yod divine spirit
Vau soul
lower yod spirit of earth

as above so below, as below so above

The kingdom come (upper yod) thy will be done (Vau) on earth (lower yod) as it is in heaven Vau passing through daleth through the three supernal Sephira through the abyss through the seven sephira of this world to malkuth and into this universe and into every atom, body and life to differing degrees...

Also not as it is written let us make man in our image after our likeness, hmm. So man has a upper self a soul and a lower self....

You hv been given a great treat, digest it...

Frater Y.A.

Return to “EXPLANATIONS”