Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: portal Angelic
If I could be anything, I would be...: DA
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: clazzy
Zodiac:

hello friends.
i just want to share my experience how i meditate .

i learn meditate from 3 seller in my country.
every master have their own way method to meditate, i try it all and its work . they teach me meditate for communicating with my spirit ( I know meditation has many benefits besides that ) .
I researched all their method and learn some things in common.

this what i learn.
- Put a protection for ur body and soul before start meditate .

i learn this when some event (every week we have meditation event together with our master booster in spiritual to get going some portal spirit realm that he open ) i got distrace from bad entity , he block my way to going . i saw that entity in black mist body and he/she smile creepy to me like he plan something bad to me. i stop my meditate and text my master what is happening (thats my first time got distracted). and he told me that he catch that entity and ask him what his intend.
and he teach me everything need protection. he dont told me first because he want everyone have experience rather than just listen . this protection can be anything like protection from ur spirit , talisman or anything else. but he suggest me get protection by praying , asking our god . ( and i choose to get protection by praying)
Now i never got distracted from wild spirit or anything . its very important especially who already can OBE . OBE can couse ur soul lost way

- Clear ur Mind and relax ur body

every seller ( master ) i know always teach me this . dont just clear ur mind but relax ur body as its no power on ur bone , skin , else .

this is the hard part for newie . i exp this for 1 or 2 weeks. all master always said dont be rush . they read my chakra from far and they said i have intend want to exp in spiritual rushly.. So friend dont have it on ur mind. dont think anything. its blocked ur way on meditate. there no way instant on everything . if u taletend u will can do it fastly. if u not talented like me dont get rush.. its can be learned by time.

- Focus on ur breath

After u can clear ur mind and relax ur body totally. this my next step to get more focus on meditate. only 1 master teach me this way ( from 3 master ) . focus the oxygen that u inhale from ur nose go to ur lungs. and hold it for a while like 3-5 sec. then try make that oxygen turn to a energy and release it to ur whole body while u exhale it. for me the best part can help me to next step is. i convert that oxygen to energy and go to my center bow. thats was 1 spot ur chakra. i forgot what chakra name. every time i medidate i always do that and it can help me go to entrace mode and arrive at meditation zone. ( every ppl have different entrace mode . for me its like Dr.Strange movie. speed light come to my sight . sometime my eyebals going uncontroll its going side/down/up fastly like its force to move back my head. and its normal) this is the best part for newie like me at that time

- Optional purpose

After u enter meditation zone. u can do everything what u want. but just focus 1 purpose. if u want communicate with ur spirit just do it. if u want meditate for other thing, then do it .

sometimes i just want meditate for learning about my self , sometime for communication, sometimes for relax.

- Communication

U can communicate with ur spirit . just ask them. for a newbie all my master always try 1-way inner communication.
and i learn in many methods. for example :
1. with spell
1 master teach me how to communicate with this method . i will share this maybe work with u guys here.
the spell :
"with the permission of my god, i call u .....(ur spirit name) to come here. allow me to feel your presence and your touch " said it 1-3 times at medidation zone

other master just call ur spirit and concentrate with ur relax body. dont think or imagine anything.

in this zone u will get ur answer. some times i got feel their touch. sometimes i got their presence. some time i got sight like sparkling light or anything else. they can camouflage. its depends on ur talented. my senior can talk with them. see them. and can OBE easily. and they not talented. they learn it times by times. SO if dont feel anything dont be sad. maybe u not sensitif .

for newie try in medidation zone for 15 mins. make a alarm. why 15 mins??? i ask for this question too , because newie always get sleepy so they dunno already communicating with their spirit. for the right Meditation is u will get refreshed (not get sleep after end it ) .

if get headache or anything after meditation try to grounding ( put ur hands in wall and force ur inner energy from ur body go to ur hands and release it to wall )

Hope this can help friends here. im not a master . just sharing what i learn.

Sorry if my english bad. i try using google translate

chemtrailchild
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 200
If I could be anything, I would be...: less of a mess
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Arsinée
Zodiac:

I love learning people's meditation tips and what they learn. I will try some of these things since I struggle with meditation a lot. Thank you for sharing ! <3

"Self-belief does not necessarily ensure success, but self-disbelief assuredly spawns failure." —Albert Bandura

Some Spirits in My Keep:
Nymphos, Psy & Sang Vamps, Faeries, Human spirits, High Elf, Silver Dragon, Djinn, Pegasus, Unicorn, Gargoyles, Gregori, Volkh, Sandman, Bannik, Harpy, Lynx, Baba Yaga, Angels, hellhound, Gaki, Ayla, Azille, Fox, Sprites, Nixie, Ielle, Arkan Sonney's, Pasirili, Limcorus, Narinat, Sand Walker, Masheba, Tampi, Kinnara, Valecose..(all from CH)
clazzy
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: portal Angelic
If I could be anything, I would be...: DA
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: clazzy
Zodiac:

chemtrailchild wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:17 pm I love learning people's meditation tips and what they learn. I will try some of these things since I struggle with meditation a lot. Thank you for sharing ! <3
glad if my exp can help u. if u have a question about some part. just ask me. maybe i write itu not completely good since im not good with english.

im ready sharing everything what i learned

WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I found this helpful, and I needed a little confidence boost on meditating with my friends. Thanks for sharing this! That's awesome you have teachers who can help you communicate with your spirits.

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
StarSoul_7
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Trigger my horse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Star Soul
Zodiac:

Thank you so much. This is great information. I really appreciate you sharing. Namaste.

Life is and will always be magical.

Return to “MEDITATION/QUIET TIME”