neophyte
Answers: 0

you simply feel happy :D

Aud
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner

:thumbup: Thank you Ileana. I like your perspective and approach. There is hope for me after all lol ;)

(¯`·...·:*¨¨*It's the smallest decisions that change your life forever*¨¨*:·...·´¯)

(¯`·...·:*¨¨*There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy*¨¨*:·...·´¯)~Shakespeare

Wispy Winds
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Spiritual ME!
Zodiac:

I always fall asleep..I have to keep my eyes wide open! :insane:

Username change to *Beauty*
Alice in Neverland
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a sanguine vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Dear Ileana

Thank you for your hints, I suddenly discovered I had been practicing meditation my whole life without even know. :baghead:

Im an amateur writer, and many times, I on the dark , close my eyes, people usually think Im sleeping, when actually, Im seeing images, hearing entire dialogues between characters,and even how to write word by word on paragraphs, without take a pen or paper, or sit on computer prior I start to transcript it, cause the ideas just emerge from nowhereland. :crazy:

Sometimes, it happens by itself when I m taking showers, actually I do take a lot of showers while writing, cause for some weird reason, while do it, always again ideas from the country of nowhere pops there.So can this be considered meditation too?

However, now that Im starting my spirit keeper adventure, and I ought to be more focused, I wished, if you can help me, to let a bit more clear these doubts I will be placing bellow.

1-For a better relax is it necessary to be on complete silence (something a bit hard for someone living on an apartament of a big city , sharing it with other people as well, and 5 cats pretty active during the night :crying: ), or can we listen music on our IPOD, such as classical?What fits better to start to develop our inner awakening, and as consquence communication with our spirits?Silence or music, so?

(Cause by my experience to write on my mind, I always felt the ideas jumping from nowhere, while listening music.Till the point I sometimes stop to perceive the ambient around , and somehow move myself to the core of the tale Im drawing on my head. Usually 19th century ones with what Im quite addicted).

2-For how long shall we do it, is it real we need to spend 15 minutes with each spirit during the 30 first days bounding?

4-What time is better? Since I work and study for my masters, I just have time during late hours of the night almost in the dawn. Does it affect the meditation with WA creatures?Or does not make difference?

5-We can be laying on the bed, or it goes better sitting on the famous lotus position?

6-To recite "OM" is necessary, or we can switch it for another word, or the name of our vampire for exemple?

Dear sorry to be bothering you, but as a new and really interested in reach the high sides of myself, I would be very glad if you can give me a hand on this issue.Since the methods I searched for meditation out of CH sound quite weird, and even some, a little radical in order to connect with your spirits.

Cheers.I will be waiting your response. :feedback:

Much love to all.

I m missing you,you, who I never came to meet, but could ever forget your smile.And now, all I do is to wonder, where you are.For where you had gone?You have my heart, and far from the end of time.I still love you.So,Im here to find you...Will I?
Bella
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels

Hi Alice! :wave:

This is just my opinion, but in the case with most writers, I think that it is the spirits around them (unbeknowst to the writer) that give them the thoughts to create enchanting works,
such as the writings of J.R.R. Tolkien-(Lord of The Rings series), J.K. Rowling-(Harry Potter series), & Stephanie Meyer-(Twilight series).
This is a type of telepathic communication...The reason that I wouldn't describe this as "meditation" in the traditional sense is because, while you are thinking, the thought does not come from the person themselves, but from an outside source.
I'm not saying that the writers didn't think of the stories at all by themselves, just that I believe that the spirits give them some thoughts as inspiration. :thumbup:

There really is no right or wrong way to meditate.
Just focus on making your thoughts loving and positive and let your mind wander to your own idea of a place that you'd like to be...whether it's in an enchanted forest surrounded by flowers & faery friends, as in my example, or floating out among the stars and planets & other heavenly bodies in outer space...
Use your imagination!
Create what YOU want it to be!
Your personal meditation can be whatever you'd like it to be.
If music helps you to relax, and it sets the mood for you, then by all means, use what works for you!
There is no right time. You can meditate whenever you feel the need or want to.
Some people do early morning meditations, and afternoon, and nightly meditation before bedtime.
(I find that by doing meditations before bedtime it helps me to sleep more soundly.)
You do not have to set a specific time, but you can if that is your preference.
OM is a name for God, which by vibrating it, creates a field of positive protection energy around you. You also do not have to use this if you choose not to.
You could just imagine yourself in a place of your choosing and use it to meet your spirits there.
I find that spirits of any type are most active between 12 P.M. - 6 A.M., with 3 A.M. being like prime time for activity because the veil between worlds is thinner then. Again, you can meditate with your spirits at any time that you so choose!
There is also no need to strain yourself into an uncomfortable position and it is okay if you fall asleep when you're just beginning.
(Afterall, meditation is supposed to be soothing for mind, body, and spiritual wellness.)
I have found that the more you practice going to your "happy place" in your mind, the easier it becomes to focus for longer periods.
The most important part of Creative Visualization is to CREATE! :grouphug:

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

Bella, thank you for this thread. It should be a lot easier to let go now rather than focus on "nothing." :D

Cheerz,

:peace: emzy

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Alitus_Ab_Corde
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Guardian Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Alitus Ab Corde
Zodiac:

This thread is a few months old since the last entry, But I wanted to Thank you Bella for posting this. I too have had difficulty meditating, and now that know just how easy it truly is, I won't be making my mediation time counter productive by stressing out if I am doing it right. Seriously, I was trying to relax by meditating and ended u stressing myself even more by thinking I was doing it wrong. Well, now I know. Thank you so much for this. :thumbup:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pectus pectoris est meus rector
KOLA (brother of Starfire), and proud brother of endymionfate

"I got bones beneath my skin, and mister, there's a skeleton in every man's house. Beneath the dust, and love and sweat that hang on everybody, there's a dead man trying to get out"
DRSNIPER121
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: MARID
If I could be anything, I would be...: IDK
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

thank you ileana for the info, and thank you yllektmas for bumping it or else i should have not noticed it :D

TricksterChick
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Thank you so much for this post! Helps out a lot, especially for people who don't know much about this. :)

Wild Dove
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel/Centaur
Zodiac:

I'm going to have to give this a try!!!

Return to “MEDITATION/QUIET TIME”