What is your method to having full on conversations?

nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Re: What is your method to having full on conversations?

Post by nina »

Rungr wrote:It’s also good to learn to feel energy so you know it’s the actual being and not one trying to play as them to get energy from you or a thoughtform for the same reason.
How to learn to feel Energy? I ask the Spirit to Merge their Energy with mine in the binding Session. But dont know if am doing it correctly.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr

Post by Rungr »

nina wrote:
Rungr wrote:It’s also good to learn to feel energy so you know it’s the actual being and not one trying to play as them to get energy from you or a thoughtform for the same reason.
How to learn to feel Energy? I ask the Spirit to Merge their Energy with mine in the binding Session. But dont know if am doing it correctly.
Working on your clairs/clairvoyance, working to feel, see, smell, hear, etc subtle energy around you and your own.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.

Hismara
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Post by Hismara »

Telepathy mostly or out loud talking. I talk all the time 1s
I also have a pendulum but haven't really gotten too much into that yet. I don't hear my spirits yet (except for a few occasions) but I feel their energy.

Keeper of -High Elf -Succubus -Nympho -Volkh -Fenrir -Werewolf
Lover of Nature and all things book 1rd

Cayden29
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of Them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Merfolk
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Cayden

Post by Cayden29 »

Wow, and 2yrs later here I am bumping it! I have to agree that communication is complex! This morning for instance, I was in my own head, sort of talking to myself, and then I suddenly stopped myself and thought, wait, these don't sound like my thoughts, like this sentence just started running through my mind and that's when I knew it was my spirit. Fairly certain it was L, my butterfly faery. Recently, after so long of neglecting them, I have rekindled my communication w/ them all and am determined to build their relationships. It's a long, complex process I'm learning. I still can't feel their presence/energies, however, I can't tell if I'm feeling their emotion at times. Like, I'll be angry, real angry some days and I'm honest w/ my co-workers I'm like "I am SO ANGRY, and I don't even know why". Although I'm not sure which spirit that would be, N, my Sanguine ancestor has a bad temper CH said so, I'm guessing it could be an extension of him. Or I'm just crazy angry at times just because lOl.

Communication, however, is more than telepathy or (possibly) empathic. My first ever communication (from a store, not irl), and is why I even got into CH, was because I was looking through their listings of spirits, prior I had no experiencing keeping, and this angel caught my attention, like it was magnetic, and I felt this burning sensation on my ear, something I'd never felt before. It wasn't until after, that I read that; that is a way angel's communicate, that I realized CH was legit and so is spirit conjuring online. I wish I had gotten him, if only I knew at the time what I know now. I hope he is happy with his current keeper.

You live in a world that has no place for someone like me. You see, sometimes I'm good. Oh, I'm very good. But sometimes I'm bad. But only as bad as I wanna be. Untamed and unafraid~

Return to “CONNECTING”