MrBeefy83
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 62
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I need some guidance once again. I went a little overboard with recent CH sales and had grown my spirit family from 17 to 62. At 17 I managed to bond with all pretty well, I think, since I was able to put away time for each to bond, talk and to learn about them. With 62, I felt I'd be OK but now that they're here I'm feeling overwhelmed. To those of you that have large spirit families, what's the best way to bond? Is it through general meditation, putting time aside for each individual spirit, focusing on 1 spirit at a time for a month etc? Just fyi I've been keeping for less than a year, all are bound to my spirit, and I have a developing telepathic ability to communicate with all of them. Also, since our communication sounds like thoughts, its easy for me to forget the conversations.

WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

Wow, that really went overboard.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
MrBeefy83
neophyte
neophyte

piscesstein wrote:Wow, that really went overboard.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
Thanks Piscesstein lol

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 68
Spelled Number: 280
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaliopia Amethyst Rayne
Zodiac:

I talk to mine every day as a whole group. It allows me to bond with all the spirits who want/need bonding time, and to make sure I get all messages from my spirits. My life is pretty hectic during the day, so it makes it difficult to hear them unless I'm focused on speaking with them. So, with group bonding time, I don't have to worry about that too much.

How I do it is I lay down and relax, then greet my spirits and let them know that I'm available to talk to anyone who has any messages for me or would just like to chat. They've been instructed to step up at that point, so I'm clearly able to tell how many are wanting to talk. Sometimes it's only a couple, sometimes several. After I've established how many want to talk, they can step up one at a time and identify themselves by name and/or race, then tell me what ever it is they need to say. Any spirit with an important message always goes first.

I've found this works really well for me as I'm able to get all important messages and chit chat with other spirits I don't hear from as often. Like, my Leprechaun has been MIA for quite some time. I've tried calling for him several times, but nothing. Then all of a sudden last night he pops up during group bonding time. I usually only do individual bonding when a new spirit arrives (I try to talk to them every day for the first month), I'm tasking or working with a spirit, I need to discuss something with one spirit in particular, or I just miss a spirit and would like to hear from them.

This has worked out great for me and has really cut out most of all the bonding stress I used to have.

Adjieboy
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Josh

wow for relatively in short period of time you already have that numbers...please keep in mind that spirit keeping is all about responsibility.

well, it depends of your preference in communication, do you prefer communicate in big group, small group or individually. the most important is your communication quality. it is good to look one more time, what day in their associations (you may look into CH encyclopedia), for example for sanguine vampire is Friday, so it is better to bond with your sang vamp on Friday. then you can categorized them into group based on their associated day.

you can also categorized them into what type, or what specialty they posses or what personality of your spirits. for example if I have story/issue/task about protection topic, I will communicate protective type spirits, and so on.

hopefully this helps.

MrBeefy83
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you all for your advice. I'm not really overwhelmed like I said it's I fear that I wont properly bond with each individual spirit since so many came at once. I grouped them by their day association and communicate with 8+ spirits every day, so I speak to each spirit at least once per week. Luckily I have a schedule that allows me that type of free time. I do struggle to stick to the schedule on weekends though. Thats when I have my wife and kid around all the time so its a bit hard to find quiet time to meditate and connect to my spirit family. But yea, I don't think I'll be getting anymore spirits since my family is rather large. I had even removed 2 freeby Halloween bindings from my shopping cart yesterday lol.

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

I am kinda in the same boat as you...my family got big fast! I try to say good morning to each one, remind myself of their names, tell them what is going on in my life and ask for help! I let them play with my spells (as long as they stay within House Rules) and invite any that want to speak to me to do so.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
MrBeefy83
neophyte
neophyte

AmethystRayne & Sikrua, I love the idea of inviting the spirits that want to talk to me unfortunately my telaphatic ability is still rather weak. If they do try to talk to me I can't hear/sense it. The only way I can currently communicate is by calling on an individual spirit one at a time. So I have to initiate it and they can't. I hope I'll progress to get to that point like you guys

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

Same here Raggz , went from 6 spirits to 30 (7 on the way ) in a month and im afraid im not bonding correctly. Will try the tips i have readed here

WubbaLubbaDubDub
MrBeefy83
neophyte
neophyte

Wulfke wrote:Same here Raggz , went from 6 spirits to 30 (7 on the way ) in a month and im afraid im not bonding correctly. Will try the tips i have readed here
Yea you've been on a roll lol. I'd suggest to slow down for now and bond properly with the spirits you have before getting any more. Work on meditation as this is the way to open up your telepathic ability. And also damn you. After you posted about the Houri Angel now I want one lmao. I know damn well I don't need anymore ladies in my life. For now she's on my wish list. We'll see [emoji12]

Return to “CONNECTING”