new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 0

Learning on how to be a spirit keeper to Giants

Post by Jdials12 »

Hello, I just bought a giant I wanted to ask for advice when it comes to taking care of giant from other spirit keepers I feel it might help me grow and help my spirit. I also want to ask things like how do I give an offering to a giant to establish our connection and welcome them in.

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: Learning on how to be a spirit keeper to Giants

Post by Opelia Rendon »

What do you mean? They are capable of taking care of themselves and are actually wiser than what we give them credit for.

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)

Lewk
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 172
Spelled Number: 160
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Post by Lewk »

Jdials12 wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:12 pm
Hello, I just bought a giant I wanted to ask for advice when it comes to taking care of giant from other spirit keepers I feel it might help me grow and help my spirit. I also want to ask things like how do I give an offering to a giant to establish our connection and welcome them in.
I don't have a giant - although I find them interesting. If I did get one, I'd follow the advice on the encyclopedia page, as well as the general tips in the spirit keeping article on the Shop homepage.

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

Post by JenNeutral »

I don’t have any experience with them, but there is information about them on the CH encyclopedia.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ight=Giant

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi

Return to “Spirit Keeping”