You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the faes
If I could be anything, I would be...: a fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Fera
Zodiac:

Hi, I am a beginner witch and spirit keeper. I bounded with my first spirit for a month and after that, I felt callings from multiple spirits and entities at once. I know bounding to a spirit is a journey and it never actually ends, but recently 3 spirits came over for around the same time. 2 others will come along in a bit. I don't regret my choices but I am a little bit apprehensive. I know I will have a great connection to all of my spirits because I trusted my intuition, but I want the process to go as smoothly as possible. What advice would you give to someone bounding to multiple spirits at once? Did this situation happen to you? I am not planning on becoming a spirit collector but right now, I am in need of y'alls knowledge. My companions, including the ones that haven't arrived yet, are 2 Woodland Elves, 1 Tidal Elf (mix of a kelpie and a high elf), 1 Sagan Fae, A Lampade Nymph and my dear first spirit, a Meliae Nymph. ( I like the faes!!)

By the way, I am doing my homework and reading some of Creepy Hollow's books on spirit keeping. I am a beginner but I am serious and trying to be as informed as possible.

Have a great day! ^^ *>*

Fées, répandez partout la rosée sacrée des champs.♡ 333
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

So I have a fairly decent sized community here with me and what I do is bond with them both in groups and individually. So for a week or so I'll bond with say the vampires and each day I'll bond with a few one on one. That week I'll tailor my daily offerings to their tastes and do any activities that week the group might be interested in. In general though, I also have a copy of everyone's bindings on master vessels, or bound to spirit, so they're always with me that way and they have an open invitation to join me in all my daily adventures. If I'm doing any magick working I just call out and invite any who would like to join in to feel free to do so. I've also picked up some spell bindings that help with connecting that I like. For example; commune with spirit, universal connection power orb, and universal connecting stone etc...

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

marsnymph wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:38 am Hi, I am a beginner witch and spirit keeper. I bounded with my first spirit for a month and after that, I felt callings from multiple spirits and entities at once. I know bounding to a spirit is a journey and it never actually ends, but recently 3 spirits came over for around the same time. 2 others will come along in a bit. I don't regret my choices but I am a little bit apprehensive. I know I will have a great connection to all of my spirits because I trusted my intuition, but I want the process to go as smoothly as possible. What advice would you give to someone bounding to multiple spirits at once? Did this situation happen to you? I am not planning on becoming a spirit collector but right now, I am in need of y'alls knowledge. My companions, including the ones that haven't arrived yet, are 2 Woodland Elves, 1 Tidal Elf (mix of a kelpie and a high elf), 1 Sagan Fae, A Lampade Nymph and my dear first spirit, a Meliae Nymph. ( I like the faes!!)

By the way, I am doing my homework and reading some of Creepy Hollow's books on spirit keeping. I am a beginner but I am serious and trying to be as informed as possible.

Have a great day! ^^ *>*
Hi

If I understand correctly, you're asking about bonding with conjured and bound spirits and not unbounds?

Yes, a number of forum members have posted their experiences of bonding successfully with multiple bound spirits at the same time. I'm basing my comments partly on that and partly on my own experiences.

This falls into 2 categories, as I see it.

1 BONDING MEDITATIONS WITH MULTIPLE SPIRITS

Yes this is fine and is probably a good thing to do. For example, we can connect with our whole spirit family at the same time, or with subgroups of it.

Some forum members have talked about their success in having a group quiet time session, during the first 30 days bonding period.

2 BONDING WITH A LARGE NUMBER OF NEW BOUND SPIRITS

CH has recommended spending 5-15 minutes, for example, quiet time daily with a new bound spirit for the first 30 days. I haven't bookmarked the post.

I prefer to do this sequentially. So I spend time individually with each spirit, one after the other. This way I start to get how their energy, thought patterns and behaviour manifest. I have sometimes had as many as 12 new bound spirits to bond with. (I once had one vessel with 18 spirits on - a group binding - as well as all the other spirits on that order.) I've had plenty of spare time and was happy to spend several hours doing that daily.

But some nights I may be short of time. So, as long as I've formed that initial connection, it can feel okay to do the daily bonding session with a group of new spirits at the same time....ie not one after the other.

Another thing I've noticed is how good it is when there's a good connection and the session runs over. I find I get to know the spirit that much better. On the other hand, when time is short, they're also very good at bringing it a halt punctually.

I hope some of that is useful.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
marsnymph
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks, both for your answers, it helps!

marsnymph
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:11 pm CH has recommended spending 5-15 minutes, for example, quiet time daily with a new bound spirit for the first 30 days. I haven't bookmarked the post.

I prefer to do this sequentially. So I spend time individually with each spirit, one after the other. This way I start to get how their energy, thought patterns and behaviour manifest. I have sometimes had as many as 12 new bound spirits to bond with. (I once had one vessel with 18 spirits on - a group binding - as well as all the other spirits on that order.) I've had plenty of spare time and was happy to spend several hours doing that daily.

But some nights I may be short of time. So, as long as I've formed that initial connection, it can feel okay to do the daily bonding session with a group of new spirits at the same time....ie not one after the other.

Another thing I've noticed is how good it is when there's a good connection and the session runs over. I find I get to know the spirit that much better. On the other hand, when time is short, they're also very good at bringing it a halt punctually.

I hope some of that is useful.
Thank you for your answer, it is useful. Yesterday I did some reading with the spirit-keeping book of Creepy Hollows and found out about the 15 minutes meditation too. However, I am already some days in the bonding phase and even though I took the time with them and I talk to them daily, I haven't done it exactly as they say. Do you think it ruined my chances a little bit?? I am torn between the fact that my spirits know that I am a beginner and expect me to not be perfect and the fact that they might've liked better. But again, if they know me, aren't they expecting everything I do and will do? I am still learning about how spirits perceive things. Anyways, now that I know, I will take the time to meditate more than I did before.

Another thing I find interesting is the concept of the first 30 days being the most important ones. I understand that if you bond fast with them at a certain level then you won't have to do as much as you did in the beginning. However, would your connection to your companion be so different if you meditated every two days for 3 months with them? I'm still new but I find it weird that you have to rush it, it kind of goes against a lot of other information about spirit keeping... I guess I would like to know where the 30 days come from. Probably because different keepers tried different ways and this is the best one. I'll do it, of course, I know it's a good idea.. But why?

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

I don't see it as having to rush it or not immediately bonding ruining things.

Personally, I think when you're first around a spirit you have an opportunity to learn to recognize their particular feel by meditating with them individually. You're more able to compare the feel of them being there vs them not being there. It might be harder to pick out individuals later if you become used to the group energy of everyone at once. This might not matter if you're very good at picking things up and have strong psychic senses.

Also meditation does seem to work better if you do it regularly rather than just spottily.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Yes...what Cairngorn said.

Also, I think time is something we don't often notice - like fish in water perhaps. When I think about it, in magic there are the planetary hours: a pattern of correspondences during a 24 hour period, which I used to experience as those planetary energies singing through their respective periods when I did candle magic. And there are the times of the day with which each of the major 12 meridians of taoism & chinese medicine are associated.

A lunar cycle is almost exactly 30 days. Scientists have recognised how that lunar rhythm affects organisms widely in nature and pagans/ magicians etc feel the powerful energies of the waxing, full and waning moon. It's not just an arbitrary number. There is something about getting it done within the first 30 days.

...But not rushing. If I miss a day or two, eg from falling asleep when trying to meditate, I add on more days. And if it doesn't really feel like I've got the initial bond yet, I carry on for longer too. So the 30 days thing can be flexible but it *is* very handy.

Also I think, rather like Cairngorn said, it's like a use it or lose it thing. If was enthusiastic about learning a new skill, bought all the equipment then left it alone for a month, or only practiced intermittently, my results and motivation would most likely be poorer than if I kept at it daily from the beginning. And, if you invited a friend to stay at your home then ignored them for a month, the bond would be that much colder and distant than if you'd spent time with them daily for the first 30 days. That first 30 days' warmth will stand you in good stead for the times ahead - even if you continue spending time together each day. As with people, so too with spirit companions, surprisingly. (Or maybe it's not that surprising at all.)

30 days may sound like an arbitrarily imposed timescale or dogmatic but I think it's actually pragmatic. These are the ways that psychological and bonding mechanisms seem to work in life in general, as well as spirit keeping...if that makes sense.

At least that's my current working assumption.

find it again.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Balanced against what I just said, the best advice is to take it easy - yes, our spirit companions do understand what we're going through in our daily lives if we can't spare enough time for them every day - don't stress and give ourselves some credit.

see #9 here https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en

find it again.
marsnymph
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thank you so much Lewk and Cairngorn, you answered my questions very well and now I feel like I know more. I'll be reading the link immediately. Have a great day :-)

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I am bonding with 10 Spirits friends right now. Some almost done, if I stick to this 30 days rule. But honestly, I really don't. I give far longer time to get to know them individually.

Many of them only class 5 high on conjuration. Therefore, significantly less sense and telepathic means of communicating occurs.Others maybe higher on class but naturally shy.

Also, I simply go asleep if i close my eyes within 5 minutes on working weeks. I get up very early each morning, 4:50am. I have to be in bed by 9:30 pm to get up on time for work. But I have time after work, about an hour to write down my communication into my special books for each race. I do more at my breaks too.

It's more like active relaxation but it's also very profitable as I write down everything. And I do get visions without meditation too. But it's obviously much slower process.

Plus my busy lifestyle, and my rapidly grown circle of spirits friends, I would assume, in terms of "ideals bonding" I way so behind. Yet, we are seem to be happy and always interacting with each other. Pairing bag is on its way, I also have 3 body binding box and other enhancements that actually promotes bonding, communication and interaction for spirit keepers.

Anyway, this is my way. On my days off, when I can actually sleep in my normal body clock, I have had successfully gone into meditation without falling asleep.

Although, I do prefer and I try to take them outside, for nature trips, and do different active relaxation techniques like music, singing or movie watching even on rainy days. And you guessed it 😂☔🎶😉🌧️ falling asleep while watching the movie and found myself on Lalalaland easily 😴.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Spirit Keeping”