Cleo's spirits

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master

How are conjurers able to bind cleopatra's or any other popular historical character's spirits?
How can they know that cleopatra had djinies and other spirits helping her? Is there a historical source stating that? Do they contact cleo and talk to her as a spirit to know these details? That Egyptians were into magick and occultism is known but that cleo had fairies or other spirits, of that I never heard.
Even though I believe in many things that many do not consider as real, my logic gets very active.. when I find this kind of listings on cleopatra and wants to know the facts.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have the biggest taboo with this myself. I am still waiting for the extended reading on my 5 spirits that includes my Cleopatra Djinn. I really like to know how is she for into my white art profile, what tribe was she in and how is she served Cleopatra? She is few 1000 years old. I wnder is she was conjured to other laymen's like myself before me after serving Cleopatra?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

My best guess is that CH has had access to private collections of rites and rituals that have been preserved and past down that can be obtained from the right places for probably a good amount of money. Stuff like that is out there from offline channels and summoning djinn is a very very old practice so there are probably a lot of old rituals out there in the world from all over, a lot of the time its knowing the right circles and families and gaining access to their private collections.

Now what I am not sure of is if every djinn ch summons with the destine ritual they mention served Cleopatra personally, or if that ritual is the one her court magicians used to summon ones for her when she needed something done and ch uses that same ritual to call forth companions for us. You'd probably need to ask them that to be sure because this is just the idea I have in regards to this topic when I had that same question.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Chavah wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:57 am I have the biggest taboo with this myself. I am still waiting for the extended reading on my 5 spirits that includes my Cleopatra Djinn. I really like to know how is she for into my white art profile, what tribe was she in and how is she served Cleopatra? She is few 1000 years old. I wnder is she was conjured to other laymen's like myself before me after serving Cleopatra?
Yeah, all those are questions I would also ask myself if I had a Cleopatra djinn :)

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

draco_star898 wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:21 pm My best guess is that CH has had access to private collections of rites and rituals that have been preserved and past down that can be obtained from the right places for probably a good amount of money. Stuff like that is out there from offline channels and summoning djinn is a very very old practice so there are probably a lot of old rituals out there in the world from all over, a lot of the time its knowing the right circles and families and gaining access to their private collections.

Now what I am not sure of is if every djinn ch summons with the destine ritual they mention served Cleopatra personally, or if that ritual is the one her court magicians used to summon ones for her when she needed something done and ch uses that same ritual to call forth companions for us. You'd probably need to ask them that to be sure because this is just the idea I have in regards to this topic when I had that same question.
Yes that makes sense that some conjurers have some kind of secrete source from where they get that kind of info!
Btw I did not know that also CH cleopatra djinns are actually the ones who served cleopatra.

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

Also I think there was more than one Cleopatra in ancient Egypt. I wonder which one, or if more than one had djinn.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Angelik wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:39 am [...]Btw I did not know that also CH cleopatra djinns are actually the ones who served cleopatra.
I take CH's descriptions at face value but at the same time they are worded very carefully. What it actually says in the Encyclopedia is these Djinn (Cleopatra Djinn) are the race that were in service to Cleopatra (VII). That may not mean that each Cleopatra Djinn individually was in service to her.

I have a CH Cleopatra Djinn and take her as I find her (ie am very pleased to have this Djinn in my keep). It hadn't even occurred to me to ask if she served the famous Cleopatra, although I can see how can be of interest.

"These Djinn are conjured with the "Destine" ritual as these Djinn are the race who were in service to Cleopatra herself. "

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... =cleopatra

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I just realised it's Egyptian Djinn. I checked my code words for CH spirits, and to my surprise it's in the categories alone with 2 other Egyptian Djinn. There is only 3 of them in that special categories. So indeed our Cleopatra Djinn is very rare and special Djinn. So everything that is applied for Egyptian Djinn should be something that we can look up and research.
Lewk wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:30 pm
Angelik wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:39 am [...]Btw I did not know that also CH cleopatra djinns are actually the ones who served cleopatra.
I take CH's descriptions at face value but at the same time they are worded very carefully. What it actually says in the Encyclopedia is these Djinn (Cleopatra Djinn) are the race that were in service to Cleopatra (VII). That may not mean that each Cleopatra Djinn individually was in service to her.

I have a CH Cleopatra Djinn and take her as I find her (ie am very pleased to have this Djinn in my keep). It hadn't even occurred to me to ask if she served the famous Cleopatra, although I can see how can be of interest.

"These Djinn are conjured with the "Destine" ritual as these Djinn are the race who were in service to Cleopatra herself. "

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Lewk wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:30 pm

yes, that what I understood about CH Cleo djinns, only the race of the djinns who served Cleo, not exactly the ones in that race who were her helper, although it can happen that they conjur exactly the same, but that should be asked from CH and would probably come in the description of the spirit, I think.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Just to be clear, my initial post was not about CH djinns actually, but about other conjurers who sell not only djinns but also other type of spirits that helped Cleo and it is clearly stated in their descriptions those were Cleo's spirits. Anyhow, it is good that also CH Cleo djinns were discussed, I like to read your comments as it helps seeing things not only from my own point of view.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”