venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hello everyone, I am trying to figure out some possible communication barriers amongst my spirit in my keep.

And I wish to have a small discussion about how is it going for you?

Some of the points I am thinking to get answered are :
Dragon's have different languages for each colour/ types. Are hybride understand multiple languages of they mixture?

I am manly thinking and speaking English. When tasking, I use my English telepathically or verbally. Does my mystical creature and dragons are able to get it or they use some others means to transform my thoughts?

My high elves and my Cleopatra Djinn are especially silent. What is your communication style with then?

I am successfully able to telepathice with my angels. And no language difficulties in English, or with my accent. Actually, if they want me to pick upon something especially important, I get it on my native language from them. I have no issues with my angels any types, feeling, seeing, or communicating.

I see my dragons alright, feel them as well their energy's, but not sure if they understand me or even get my tasking effort.

I have seen my other mystical creatures, in visions of sudden appearances but again, I am not sure if they do read my telepathic mind or get my words when I am task them out loud.

What am I thinking, if they might be more in tune with my emotions?. But 90% of the time, I am calm, cool and collected. Apart from all those things especially in the world and some grief and nasty staff at work, I am pretty content with my life and over all I mantained my joyful state.

So if we suppose to bring in an emotional climate during tasking, mine is just even, knees and only words for them to understand.

I am trying to think out of the box right now. I can tap into the energies of my dragons and feel out if they are happy, shy, around me, intense even during my sleep. Then, I interpret that telepathically to myself so it's feels like they are talking to me.

Is this how might be for them relating to us humans? Anyway, my intention is to have a discussion on this topic, so anyone with any thoughts, please simply throw in your 2 cents 😊

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:08 am [...]
I am manly thinking and speaking English. When tasking, I use my English telepathically or verbally. Does my mystical creature and dragons are able to get it or they use some others means to transform my thoughts?

My high elves and my Cleopatra Djinn are especially silent. What is your communication style with then?
[...]
You may have a slight uncertainty block on this - but at the same time I think these are interesting questions.

tl/dr: When we're connecting with a spirit fully 'socially', using each other's language, I think there can be cultural or linguistic misunderstandings. But when we task with magical intention, it's more direct...or so I think.

I've unpacked my thoughts below, based on the working understanding I've derived from both experience and what I've read in the CH Forum & Encyclopedia etc. Others may have a different perspective.

I do hope some of this is useful or at least makes sense.

I've only been spirit keeping 4 years but I 'kept' sentient servitors for 4 years before that and have communicated with spirits: spirit guides, deities, nature spirits, plants/trees, unbound astral spirits, energies and so on, for decades.

Communication with beings that have no language skills

If you think it through, simple constructs and servitors can take tasking instructions from us telepathically or out loud. Anyone can do this, no matter what language they speak. The constructs and servitors normally haven't been programmed with the ability to speak many human languages. But they are programmed with the ability to take instructions. I'll come back to the philosophy about how this works.

So for practical purposes, there's no need to worry about whether our bound spirit companions can speak our language. We can talk to them and task them without needing to worry about a language barrier.

In all the CH articles I've read about spirit communication, I've not yet seen any tip that says we should not use our own language when talking to them, nor any tip that warns that some spirits may not understand us.

Spirits and languages

So the general idea is that spirits in a sense cease to evolve once they're no longer living. If they had an ability when they were alive they'll have it in spirit. So it makes sense to me that, if they spoke a certain language while alive, they'll naturally have that ability in spirit. Logically speaking, some will presumably only have spoken one language while alive .

Some spirits have mastered many languages, eg Brass Dragons.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... tern+brass

Some Forum threads have discussed spirit languages. Some keepers have talked about being taught words in their spirit's language by them. And there are some Dragon language articles in the Encyclopedia (search for 'Language').

How does it work?

CH say our bound spirit companions will usually talk to us in our own language.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... t=language

Some spirits may be animals or never spoke language while living and keepers live all over the planet. So how is this possible?

Others may think differently, but my working understanding is spirits can communicate with us in more than one way, (all telepathic):

1. Telepathic Universal Translator mode

When communicating with pure energy, our consciousness can translate that into understanding - and that then takes a speech/thought form in our mind, in my experience. So, if you want to think of spirits as being a form of energy and their interactions with us as a form of energy exchange, this can explain how it is possible for a spirit that doesn't have any language skills - or one that never learned our language - to communicate with us in such a way that we hear our own language in our mind.

When we use tasking spells (there are some in the CH arts books), I think the magic resonates in a way that automatically communicates effectively with the spirit - maybe in a direct, non-verbal way. I think this is one way tasking can work too.

2. Direct language mode & difficulty

And a spirit who spoke our language while alive can certainly talk with us in that language. But if they and we are connecting on that 'social' level, be prepared for cultural differences etc.

3. Sentience of energy

Back to tasking constructs or spirits that have no language skills programmed into them.

I think magic and energies associated with intention have their own kind of intelligence. This can be programmed - or you could say energy can be imprinted with a pattern or an instruction or meaning. It bypasses or supersedes language, even if you use language to encapsulate and set the intention.

So: clear tasking instructions can carry their own meaning on an energy level, which spirits can comprehend.

....or so I think. I also think I sense these different modes when I interact my with spirits.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Judgement24
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I live in Asia and most keepers here as well as the local Chinese speak to the spirits (dragons, tigers, etc.) And most of their prayers still get answered.

English is not my native language (though I prefer it) and I occasionally use my native language as thoughts and the spirits still understood it.

Interestingly, when I was afflicted with black magick recently, even the dark energy that was causing me pain understood my native language. The irony was that the black magick was caused by American satanic videos.

If you noticed traditional exorcism whereby the exorcist speaks to any spirits, it was always mostly in Latin or Arabic and the spirits/demons (despite their origins) will still leave. This is particularly eye opening in Asia as most spirits here are shamanistic animal spirits (of Chinese/Indo/indian origin) and they still leave on command by the exorcist (who speaks in Arabic).

An interesting religious video I had watched actually mentioned that the spirit world understood a more universal language that transcends actual language.. they explained that each alphabet actually had a numerical value. This is why in actual eastern fengshui, alphabets, geometry and numbers play a huge part.
Last edited by Judgement24 on Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Messenger of God said, ‘ Be like the son of Adam, and he recited:
“If you do stretch your hand against me to kill me, I shall never stretch my hand against you to kill you: for I fear God, the Lord of the worlds (mankind, jinn, and all that exists).

OMEGA
Old Magical Entity Gangster Aunties
Court of Wind: 5
Warriors of Light: 3
Friends of the soul: 1
Guidance of light: 1
Angelic Servant Leader: 1
Ex-entities: 15
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

😊 Thanks so much Lewk for brainstorming along on this topic. You have given me, very good pointers to consider. And yes, you are right Lewk, I might just have a bit of block. It's come so naturally to me to understand my angels and faeries, sense my dragons ect. And then doubt and logical mind suddenly wanted to make sense. 😏 It's good that we clear initial doubts away before growing into heavy blocks.

Also, it was very helpful for me to read about servitors abs their programs ect. As I was forever wondering how, and why...I wish there would be an enchantments out something that would help me understand automatically the paras cience behinds all these.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:26 pm 😊 Thanks so much Lewk for brainstorming along on this topic. You have given me, very good pointers to consider. And yes, you are right Lewk, I might just have a bit of block. It's come so naturally to me to understand my angels and faeries, sense my dragons ect. And then doubt and logical mind suddenly wanted to make sense. 😏 It's good that we clear initial doubts away before growing into heavy blocks.

Also, it was very helpful for me to read about servitors abs their programs ect. As I was forever wondering how, and why...I wish there would be an enchantments out something that would help me understand automatically the paras cience behinds all these.
You're very welcome. I'm glad it made sense and was useful.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Interesting background info.Thank very much. I have an angel, who can teach me the native languages of every spirit and also to see then as they are. Seeing comes easier at this stage of my life.

Judgement24 wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:02 pm I live in Asia and most keepers here as well as the local Chinese speak to the spirits (dragons, tigers, etc.) And most of their prayers still get answered.

English is not my native language (though I prefer it) and I occasionally use my native language as thoughts and the spirits still understood it.

Interestingly, when I was afflicted with black magick recently, even the dark energy that was causing me pain understood my native language. The irony was that the black magick was caused by American satanic videos.

If you noticed traditional exorcism whereby the exorcist speaks to any spirits, it was always mostly in Latin or Arabic and the spirits/demons (despite their origins) will still leave. This is particularly eye opening in Asia as most spirits here are shamanistic animal spirits (of Chinese/Indo/indian origin) and they still leave on command by the exorcist (who speaks in Arabic).

An interesting religious video I had watched actually mentioned that the spirit world understood a more universal language that transcends actual language.. they explained that each alphabet actually had a numerical value. This is why in actual eastern fengshui, alphabets, geometry and numbers play a huge part.

Judgement24
new here
new here

No worries. I myself make prayers in a foreign language and I recently make requests in English (due to American angels being in my keep).. lol

Interestingly, the spirits themselves admit they are of American origin.. :)

Here in Asia, we have mostly Chinese, Indonesian, Arabian, indian spirits and most of them are scary.. lol..

You should watch the Ring (the Japanese version) and Nang Nak (Thailand) to understand Asian spirits

“If you do stretch your hand against me to kill me, I shall never stretch my hand against you to kill you: for I fear God, the Lord of the worlds (mankind, jinn, and all that exists).

OMEGA
Judgement24
new here
new here

Btw the above shows are horror movies. Sorry if I didn't advise earlier.
Last edited by Judgement24 on Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OMEGA
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

;*D Oh nooooo! No horror movies with me. I watch Disney channel and faerie tales to relax after work. But thanks anyway. :]

Judgement24 wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:59 pm Btw the above shows are horror movies. Sorry if I didn't advise earlier.

Judgement24
new here
new here

Same.. my wife likes horror movies..

Yet ironically I am the one with the scary horrors in my keep... Lol

OMEGA

Return to “Spirit Keeping”