Things that happen. Does any of this happen to anyone else.

Versellie
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ellie

Things that happen. Does any of this happen to anyone else.

Post by Versellie »

Good Day!

I wanted to talk a bit about my experience with my spirits since I first got them.
I want to start off with wish granting and prosperity. I would find myself in bad situations and sometimes I would wish certain things would happen. For example two month ago I had a family issue between my brother and my parents. They were always arguing and stuff. I wished that they would stop and hoped my parents got to see their granddaughter. After 3 days my parents finally got to see their granddaughter and spend time with her. But then I notice my brother and his gf taking advantage of my parents and their money and doing nothing for their own daughter. I started to get upset and wish that my parents would step up and do something about it instead of getting disrespected by my brother and and his gf. This is when an argument broke out and my brother and his gf left with the house with the baby again. I kinda regretted wishing for something like that to happen. But at the same time I thought to myself that I ask for that and there is no one to blame but myself.
But while I was with my niece she was less than a month old. She would always stare at something next to me. I was wondering if it was maybe my faes she was looking st or if it was something else. She would always smile and laugh when I held her and I always felt she was staring at something.
With several wish being granted I notice that money started being given to me at random. Sometime my bank would deposit money everyday and sometime I would get a random refund back. I was like ok strange. But then I also started getting more hours at work and notice more money coming in again. It was like wow one minute I'm in a financial situation the next I still have money left for things I need.
The other few things I notice since I got my elemental faes my roses bush was actually growing and it stopped dying. My mom garden use to be really dead and no matter what she tried she couldn't revive it. But once I got my faes the garden started to revive itself. The flowers, roses, the other plants she had started to flourish more and more. Now it so beautiful.
So many things have happen since I got my spirits. But I can't help but feel like the spirit I'm actually looking for I can't find. In March I saw something it was a giant black wolf with beautiful fur. At first I thought it was a dream because there no way a giant dog can be next to my bed side. But after a while I notice I was actually awake because I went back to sleep. Which is weird I never fallen to sleep in my dream. But this isn't the first time this ever happen. When I woke up I started to feel terrible stomach pain and let say I was vomiting the whole night all the way to 6 am. Then I had to be rush to the ER and was told I needed surgery.
Till this day I felt like that entity knew something bad was going to happen. But I just can't seem to find it. I find myself always knowing that this entity is around somewhere and always watching over me. Today when looking at my dog she a German shepherd with black fur. She reminds me of the entity I saw but the only difference was her eyes weren't silver. But I feel like one day I will see him again. I know it a him because of his size. But he has this feeling of protection.

Angelik
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: Things that happen. Does any of this happen to anyone else.

Post by Angelik »

Thanks for sharing! Your elemental faes seem to want to help you. Do you have other spirits as well or is that the result of only the elemental faes' helping you.?
The big dog sounds like a hellhound, but I can't be sure. There are also other dog-looking creatures out there.

Explorer of the unknown.
Breathing and living magick.
Peaceful Warrior.
Protector of the animals.
Vegan AF.

Versellie
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ellie

Post by Versellie »

I have other spirit companions:

Alzur
Amarok
Krenkarkar
Audelsya
Air Fae
Earth Fae
Fire Fae
Water Fae
Cleopatra Djinn
Kitsune
Basilisk
High Elf
Waif Faery
Alya
Grim Reaper
Masheba
Iris Flower Faery
Courtwind angel
Star Faery
And most recently I got my hellhound and werewolf
The big dog I'm not sure yet but he shows himself when something bad is going to happen to me or someone around me. So he is really one that comes and goes alot.

Chavah
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 65
Spelled Number: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel,Dragon,Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: Bronwyn, Cherub, Arc
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: I have no ideal of this.

Post by Chavah »

How do you get alone with your Cleopatra Djinn?
Thanks for sharing. It's existing welcoming new companions.

Versellie wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:27 pm
I have other spirit companions:

Alzur
Amarok
Krenkarkar
Audelsya
Air Fae
Earth Fae
Fire Fae
Water Fae
Cleopatra Djinn
Kitsune
Basilisk
High Elf
Waif Faery
Alya
Grim Reaper
Masheba
Iris Flower Faery
Courtwind angel
Star Faery
And most recently I got my hellhound and werewolf
The big dog I'm not sure yet but he shows himself when something bad is going to happen to me or someone around me. So he is really one that comes and goes alot.

Chavah🥀
17 Creatures 12 Angels
10 LivgEnGuides 10 Dragons
10 Immortals & Djinn 6 Faery

Return to “Spirit Keeping”