How have your spirits called you?

Pentacles
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Probably a Dragon :)
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hey!
For me, I hadn't been really intending to buy a spirit companion, I'd just been doing some research and checking out different stores this site seemed to have vetted. I was checking out a store's prebound spirits when I saw my spirit's listing and had the strangest uplift of euphoria wash over me! I was practically buzzing, and this little 'bubble' of energy seemed to extend slightly to my left too, which was a little weird but I think it may have been the spirit 'popping in' to get a sense of me when I got the calling. In that moment all of me - despite my skeptical nature - seemed to say 'this is it, this is the one. I need this.' It took me about a week of back and forth communication with the seller, but I did eventually bring him home. I have literally no psychic abilities whatsoever, and honestly at the moment I can't really sense the spirit which has me a bit worried, but I know what I felt in that moment, which is what keeps me going and trying to find that connection again.

Blessed be :D

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Guess what Banapis. I finally ordered my Lynx. 😁 I am just so happy I did it.
It's happened yesterday actually. I totally gave up having one last month. Then, I started to thinking along the line of secrets and psychic development and investigation & research. Plus I am working on a science project with the British university on face recognition to prevent crime.

So I placed an order that was a spell but comes with a Golem. And of course my Lynx friend turned up on the same page. I put in the notes for Magnolia to pick one that is light in nature and able to have psychic investigations ect plus to be a typical cat 🙀 snuggle body. I also ordered a living entity star fae. That too was called me for many months.

Banapis wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:07 pm
Chavah wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:07 am But I still wish to have a lynx. It’s just dark art and its puts me off. Why is it dark art? But everything about this just seem to be perfect fit for me. Even the associations.
Hey, Chavah!

I definitely hesitated when my hellhound called, never mind it was the first spirit that did when I started Spirit Keeping. lol I even decided to do a reverse adoption instead of getting her first.

That didn't last very long though. She stayed on my mind and I ended up ordering my hellhound too a little while later. I'm glad I did. I can't imagine not having her in my life now.

I think that some spirits are classified DA because they are like us humans - capable of deciding to go to either end of the scale and anywhere in between, if that makes sense.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Banapis
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Call me Banapis. It's a good public name.
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:47 am Guess what Banapis. I finally ordered my Lynx. 😁 I am just so happy I did it.
It's happened yesterday actually. I totally gave up having one last month. Then, I started to thinking along the line of secrets and psychic development and investigation & research. Plus I am working on a science project with the British university on face recognition to prevent crime.

So I placed an order that was a spell but comes with a Golem. And of course my Lynx friend turned up on the same page. I put in the notes for Magnolia to pick one that is light in nature and able to have psychic investigations ect plus to be a typical cat 🙀 snuggle body. I also ordered a living entity star fae. That too was called me for many months.

Oh, that's awesome! I'm so happy for you- have your lynx and star fae arrived yet? I thought about adding a star fae to my bunch at one time, but I didn't get any signs one way or another (not like an elf I was interested in a while back. That was the first time I had been told explicitly, "Ew. NO." 😄)

Those are some interesting projects you have going too - how are they going?

“To be sure, I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses.”
Friedrich Nietzsche: Thus Spake Zarathustra
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

My living entity Star Fae has arrived. Aw she is so awesome. I have seen her on the same night . I have now 2 of them. One in spirit form. Both of them over 20,000 years old. Yeah they are that old. Love them both. About my projects, they are going well. I am investigating in my lucid dreams. Plus, I have my Cambridge university project going on. I have been in it for years. I yet to be a real psychic. I put that part of mine to sleep over 30 years ago. Anyway, slowly but surly I’ll get it back. It’s definitely active during my sleep.

Banapis wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:04 am
Chavah wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:47 am Guess what Banapis. I finally ordered my Lynx. 😁 I am just so happy I did it.

Oh, that's awesome! I'm so happy for you- have your lynx and star fae arrived yet? I thought about adding a star fae to my bunch at one time, but I didn't get any signs one way or another (not like an elf I was interested in a while back. That was the first time I had been told explicitly, "Ew. NO." 😄)

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

I get a higher sense from the spirits in my keep more than getting a calling from the spirits I've seen available. With one exception.

I'm not able to explain the feeling except for a pulling sensation. It is for the nursery spirits. When I go through CH, it is usually for spells. Instead, I am always looking at the nursery spirit section. I have a feeling that my home is going to get filled with young ones. I have no idea why because I have other spirits in mind. Lol

@Chavah, you can be the para investigator and I will be the Para psychologist xD

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

@ Banapis, My Lynx has arrived. I could not be happier. 😁😻🤗
Magnolia did an awesome pairing, just the way I wished for and beyond. I'll share more later on.

One funny thing started up since she arrived. My neighbour's cat comes up to my front door and meowing. 🙀 It's hilarious 😂 This has not happened before. Only few times, when she was a kitten my husband gave some milk for her to drink while I was out to work. I hope my husband not going to be nusty to the lovely cat now. She must be sensing my Lynx. Hubby not really a cat lover. But he loved the kitten back then 😻.

@AlwaysLost : You have made me laugh out loud 😂.

Chavah wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:33 am My living entity Star Fae has arrived. Aw she is so awesome. I have seen her on the same night . I have now 2 of them. One in spirit form. Both of them over 20,000 years old. Yeah they are that old. Love them both. About my projects, they are going well. I am investigating in my lucid dreams. Plus, I have my Cambridge university project going on. I have been in it for years. I yet to be a real psychic. I put that part of mine to sleep over 30 years ago. Anyway, slowly but surly I’ll get it back. It’s definitely active during my sleep.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

AlwaysLost wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:54 am I get a higher sense from the spirits in my keep more than getting a calling from the spirits I've seen available. With one exception.

I'm not able to explain the feeling except for a pulling sensation. It is for the nursery spirits. When I go through CH, it is usually for spells. Instead, I am always looking at the nursery spirit section. I have a feeling that my home is going to get filled with young ones. I have no idea why because I have other spirits in mind. Lol

@Chavah, you can be the para investigator and I will be the Para psychologist xD
Should we start calling you the Haunted Nanny now? :] I have this mental image of you running a haunted day care that I can't shake.

"Lizzy stop scaring the cat! Billy what did you do with my keys? How many times have I told you to stop hiding them?" ;*D

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:04 am @ Banapis, My Lynx has arrived. I could not be happier. 😁😻🤗
Magnolia did an awesome pairing, just the way I wished for and beyond. I'll share more later on.

One funny thing started up since she arrived. My neighbour's cat comes up to my front door and meowing. 🙀 It's hilarious 😂 This has not happened before. Only few times, when she was a kitten my husband gave some milk for her to drink while I was out to work. I hope my husband not going to be nusty to the lovely cat now. She must be sensing my Lynx. Hubby not really a cat lover. But he loved the kitten back then 😻.

@AlwaysLost : You have made me laugh out loud 😂.

Chavah wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:33 am My living entity Star Fae has arrived. Aw she is so awesome. I have seen her on the same night . I have now 2 of them. One in spirit form. Both of them over 20,000 years old. Yeah they are that old. Love them both. About my projects, they are going well. I am investigating in my lucid dreams. Plus, I have my Cambridge university project going on. I have been in it for years. I yet to be a real psychic. I put that part of mine to sleep over 30 years ago. Anyway, slowly but surly I’ll get it back. It’s definitely active during my sleep.

Congrats on your new lynx. May you two be PURRRRFECTLY happy together. And may you not trip when they rub up against your legs. :3

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

stormdancer wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:50 pm
AlwaysLost wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:54 am I get a higher sense from the spirits in my keep more than getting a calling from the spirits I've seen available. With one exception.

I'm not able to explain the feeling except for a pulling sensation. It is for the nursery spirits. When I go through CH, it is usually for spells. Instead, I am always looking at the nursery spirit section. I have a feeling that my home is going to get filled with young ones. I have no idea why because I have other spirits in mind.

Should we start calling you the Haunted Nanny now? :] I have this mental image of you running a haunted day care that I can't shake.

"Lizzy stop scaring the cat! Billy what did you do with my keys? How many times have I told you to stop hiding them?" ;*D
x*D x*D That cracks me up!

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

When I see one that is calling to me, I feel a mutual magnetism. My chest gets rushes of joy and excitement, my heart literally pounds. I have an intense feeling of pulling as I read the listing, and cannot pull away easily. I get all fluttered and jumbled lol

One time I got a very brief flash of the being (vampire) grinning and asking me "what's the hold up?? " :p)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆

Return to “Spirit Keeping”