venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I think we are well looked after by Mag and Ash. This first year journey for me, during this Covid 19 two years of drama and suffering came as a senity saver in every way.
I found my call and my life is shifting in an amazing direction where I feel I will able to make a difference in living for the future. And help many people to do the same.

Amarantha wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:43 pm
Chavah wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:01 am True confession about becoming a CH shop alcoholic 😂. I am almost at my first year, with my very first purchase, of my Bronwyn Angel.

Over the months, I ticket up orders as few as 4 in a month to 18 orders with in a month. This included $0 to $200.50 as my highest spendings amount for a single order. I spent just over $4000 within almost a year on CH goods.

I managed to somewhat cut back for a few months now. But with few subscriptions running, and still making orderings, because the deals are too good to miss out on plus my family needs this and that as well. So I still managed to place 8-10 orders per month. No regrets though.
Nothing had been purchased that was not put into good use. And I do have fantastic companions as well. How is this for true confession.! ? 😊
Haha yes I have become quickly addicted as well and have no regrets.. I love my companions and all the spells and services I have received! In a way its kind of like I created the family I always wish I had. A family full of love, support, compassion, guidance, protection & they stay by your side through the ups and the downs. When I would first get the email my order was completed with descriptions of the spirits I would cry because everything it said about the spirit who picked me was exactly what I have needed not just now but my whole life. It has been a wonderful experience. <3

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

LavenderVix
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Vexis
Zodiac:

Due to the nature of our relationship, I'm very lax when it comes to my house rules for my Kitsune. I pretty much tell her: "As long as it doesn't harm me, my cat, or my rabbit, do as you wish. This is your home too." It sometimes leads to her messing with visitors. You know Kitsune and their pranks, even the older ones like to have fun now and then. I actually find it funny myself, but if I ask her to stop or not to do something she'll stop.

🦊 Relax... Take a deep breath... Everything is going to be ok. 🦊
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

hahaha 😂 Is sounds so funny to image your Kitsune doing pranks on your guests. Would you share what kind of experiences come through? It's sound so happy and funny to live with a Kitsune.🤗 I don't have one so I have not a clue about them. Lol... You making me to check them out on the encyclopaedia.

LavenderVix wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:22 am Due to the nature of our relationship, I'm very lax when it comes to my house rules for my Kitsune. I pretty much tell her: "As long as it doesn't harm me, my cat, or my rabbit, do as you wish. This is your home too." It sometimes leads to her messing with visitors. You know Kitsune and their pranks, even the older ones like to have fun now and then. I actually find it funny myself, but if I ask her to stop or not to do something she'll stop.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

LavenderVix
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Vexis
Zodiac:

She hides things (Like keys or Nintendo switch cartridges) occasionally, or taps them on their shoulders mostly.

🦊 Relax... Take a deep breath... Everything is going to be ok. 🦊
Banapis
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Call me Banapis. It's a good public name.
Zodiac:

Okay, some of my confessions:

- it's silly and I work on it whenever I can, but sometimes I worry that I bore my spirits and/or they will have a change of heart about choosing me. I think it would break my heart if any of them did.

- Although I have quite a bit of experience with shamanic techniques, I was a bit shocked when I got my first spirits from CH. For the most part, my spirit allies stay 'over there' and help when I journey. I admit I was a bit skeptical, but hopeful when I got the first ones (never mind the strong response when I found my first spirit here on CH.) I honestly wasn't expecting them to be so...in my face sometimes here in the every day. Now I wouldn't have it any other way. lol

- I keep telling them that they are not my therapists, but I end up telling them stuff anyway. lol I am more open - and honestly, more affectionate - with them than I am with any human. Don't get me wrong - I have human friends and acquaintances, but I still have some pretty significant walls around most of them.

- I am a pretty serious introvert and have no problem getting away from people for days on end. I also have no problem being in the middle of a spirit 'puppy pile' or cuddling with one, two or three of my spirits as we watch TV.

“To be sure, I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses.”
Friedrich Nietzsche: Thus Spake Zarathustra
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

The only confession I have is that I spend way too much money on spirit keeping. No shame though 😅 I love it.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery