A personal CH experience

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Praises are often sung for CH but not everyone understands or believes in just how good they are, and why they will always be a resource I trust for spirit-keeping matters.

So here's a short story.
Several years ago, someone very important to me passed away. He died young, and at that time he had been the love of my life. It was a very painful loss, which I still mourn, and I did not trust myself to be able to cast any magic revolving around his death due to how inconsolable I would become when connecting with his spirit. I also couldn't bear to reach out to anyone for assistance, until some years later.

When I finally did reach out to CH, I had them perform a binding of this person's spirit for me. I was very hesitant about the whole thing but felt like it had to be done, and that I could not take it on myself. Receiving the binding, I was deeply touched by the vessel selected.
I had gifted a heart-shaped key to this person when he was alive, which was significant between us. CH did not know anything about this. The vessel for his binding was a heart-shaped padlock. I would not call this a simple coincidence. It suffices to say that this still makes me emotional when I meditate with the piece.

I was doing so again recently and thought about how remarkable it was that CH picked up on this connection and how strongly they were able to receive his spirit for me. Having a binding of someone who was close to you in this life really is a powerfully unique experience that will show you how real this world of 'keeping' is, and can support all other spirit work you may do -- but it is certainly not for everyone.
I have a lot of first-hand experience with death and have the 'newly deceased' come to me often due to my psychic skillset. It can be draining, it can be depressing, but if you're me you see things a bit differently. Death is only a transition.
Somehow even in this truth, I'll never quite get over the tragedy of losing this particular person.

This also brings to mind the point of how serious it truly is to be a spirit-'keeper', to have these bindings performed. Some people will say they can't feel anything and give up on their bindings, but if coming from a reputable performer of the arts - it's likely one simply needs to work on their connection to magic.. the spirit is with you, they know what you are going through and they are doing their best to connect with you, this can be assured.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

This is a very beautiful and magical life experience you have had, as painful as it is, it's also very very special for you. I feel privileged to read it, although all the gratitude goes the CH team to put you guys in connection back to each other. Truly beautiful, and you also sound very special yourself with your skill sets too.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
Thank you for sharing.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Strikes a chord and reconfirms what I feel about CH. Yes, thank you for sharing Vipera. Words don't always quite match up to what I want to say but, still, that's a wonderful story.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ROWN ROSALIND
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sylph or Undine
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: ROWN ROSALIND
Zodiac:

I tried to write to you yesterday but got logged off and my comments gone. Thank you for sharing your experience, it touched me to read your recollection. Sending peace and wisdom to you and your departed loved one.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Thank you each for taking the time to read and respond to this, I appreciate your resonances with my little story and your kindnesses.

As a private individual I don't often share accounts of this nature (anymore) but felt that this might be of importance. I've had many very interesting experiences with vessel correlation among a great amount of other nuances picked up by Magnolia & Ash in services they've performed for me that have really solidified my trust in their work over the years. And I am a rather cynical person who will not give that trust away easily.

Spirit-keeping, and a spiritual path in general, is wholly personal for the individual and we need to be mindful of the resources we allow to touch our lives through that avenue when they are outside of self (and often still, even where they are part of the self, when we still have inner work to wade through).

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

This is so heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time. I am sending you a virtual hug. I emphasize with you.

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

It was brave of you to put yourself out there and share this story- especially when I know how private a person you are. I'm sorry for your loss (I HATE how trite that sounds), but I am happy that CH picked up on the key thing and sent you the vessel that they did.

() () () () ()

Thank you for reminding us that spirit keeping is serious business. Having a spirit bound willingly to you is an honor and should be treated as such.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Return to “Spirit Keeping”